异装癖罪犯透露心事 三位探员各有各心事
I saw that kid Spinks bust his ass the last time in Vegas.
上次在拉斯维加斯我看见斯平克斯那孩子拼了命
Oh, he got way too confident, boy.
他自信过头了 天啊
You should've seen that face when he left the ring.
你真应该看看他离开拳击场时的表情
The Norton fight, too. Ali didn't have a prayer.
还有诺顿那场比赛 阿里被打得一点胜算都没有
Norton's tough.
诺顿很厉害
Kept getting backed up into the corner.
被逼到角落里好多次
His gloves up all around his ears.
他举起手套保护头部
Norton broke Ali's jaw.
诺顿打碎了阿里的下巴
I remember that.
这个我记得
Saw this interview with Ali's trainer.
看过赛后对阿里教练的采访
He said he didn't know what was wrong.
他说他不知道是怎么了
The mouthpiece just kept coming out bloody.
沾着血的护齿套不断掉出来
Norton got a lot of shots in,
诺顿挨了不少拳
but still, that was something.
但依然很厉害
It is not an easy thing to
想打碎一个人的下巴
break a human being's jaw.
可没那么容易
Let me assure you...
相信我
that takes practice.
那需要大量练习
Welcome to Oregon.
欢迎来到俄勒冈
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm Holden Ford, this is Bill Tench.
我叫霍尔登·福特 这位是比尔·坦奇
We're with the Federal Bureau of...
我们是联邦调查局的
Can I get something to drink?
我想喝点东西
Sure. Coffee?
好 咖啡行吗
Coffee's okay, I guess.
咖啡也行吧
Could we get him a coffee, please? Actually...
给他拿杯咖啡好吗 其实
what I'd really love is some cigarettes and a pizza.
我想抽烟吃披萨
Afraid we can't help you with that. Really?
恐怕我们弄不到 真的吗
You're the FBI.
你可是联调局的
We can get you anything in the commissary.
只要小卖部里有 你要什么都行
Well, fuck you for wasting my time.
去你的 浪费我时间
What?
什么
Just messing with you guys.
跟你们闹着玩的
Do you mind if we record?
你介意我们录音吗
I don't know. Tony, do we mind?
不知道 托尼 我们介意吗
You got the paperwork? This was pre approved.
批准手续办好了吗 这是预先批准的
I didn't approve anything.
我可没批准过
You don't have to do this, Jerry.
不是一定要答应的 杰瑞
Okay.
好吧
I'll do it, as long as I know I don't have to.
录吧 只要我知道没人能强迫我就好
We'll take it from here. Yeah, Tony, I'm good.
这里就交给我们吧 托尼 我没事
Mr. Brudos...
布鲁多斯先生
we are conducting interviews
我们正在约谈
with people who've been convicted of violent crimes.
实施过暴力犯罪的人
What you discuss with us
你和我们之间的谈话
cannot be used against you in your applications...
不能被用于反对你申请...
That's your recorder?
那就是你的录音机
Electronics these days keep getting smaller.
如今的电子产品越做越小了
Where's the mic?
麦克风在哪
See that little shiny part on the top?
看见顶端那个亮亮的小东西了吗
No shit.
不是吧
You should see the cameras coming out, fit in your pocket.
你应该看看新出的相机 能装进衣袋里
What you discuss with us
你和我们之间的谈话
cannot be used against you in your applications for parole.
不能被用于反对你申请保释
We will be asking you about your family history,
我们会问你家族史
antecedent behavior,
犯罪前的行为
and thought patterns surrounding the crimes
以及你在犯罪前 犯罪中和犯罪后的
you've been convicted of.
思维模式
Our goal is to eventually publish a statistical analysis
我们的目标是最终能够发表一篇数据分析报告
which will not include your name.
其中不会提到你的名字
Thought this was gonna break the monotony.
我还以为这次不会千篇一律呢
We can go straight to the questions, if you prefer.
要是你喜欢 我们可以直接问问题
Please.
快问吧
Okay.
好的
Let's discuss the pre crime phase.
我们来谈谈犯罪之前的阶段
Specifically, the day before
尤其是你杀死
you killed your first victim, Laura Sullivan.
第一名受害者劳拉·苏利文的前一天
I didn't kill Laura Sullivan.
我没杀劳拉·苏利文
You didn't kill...
你没杀...
They never found her body. I was never convicted of that murder.
他们没找到尸体 我也没被定罪
But you confessed to it. Nope.
但你认罪了 没有
On... June 27, 1969,
1969年6月27日
you confessed to murdering Laura Sullivan,
你承认谋杀了劳拉·苏利文
Jane Weber, and Kathy Schmidt.
简·韦伯 以及凯茜·施密特
Don't go by that. Why not?
别信 为什么
It was given under coercion.
他们威胁我我才这么说
You're saying it was forced?
你是说 是被逼的
I am looking at three consecutive life sentences
因为波特兰警局精心策划的阴谋
thanks to an elaborate plot by the Portland PD.
我现在面临三项终身监禁
You pleaded guilty to three counts of murder.
这三起谋杀案你都认罪了
They drugged me. Beat me.
他们给我下药 殴打我
Wouldn't let me talk to a lawyer.
不许我找律师
Turned away my wife.
不许我的妻子来看我
Told me they'd go after my kids if I didn't confess.
威胁我要是不认罪 就对我孩子下手
Are you saying you never met Laura Sullivan?
你是说你从来没见过劳拉·苏利文
Yeah, I met her. She was wandering around my front yard.
不 我见过她 她在我家前院里徘徊
Selling encyclopedias. That's right.
推销百科全书 是的
That part of the confession is correct? Sure.
供词这一部分正确无误 是的
You said...
你说...
she was lost.
她迷路了
It was raining, she couldn't find the right address.
当时在下雨 她找不到正确的地址
But you told her that you ordered the ecyclopedias. Nope.
但你告诉她百科全书是你订的 不
You didn't say that?
你没说过这话吗
We got to chatting.
我们聊了起来
She was an aspiring model.
她想当模特
Not surprising, she was beautiful.
当然了 她很美
I said I'd take some photos of her.
我说我可以帮她拍几张照
Is that when you invited her in, took her to the garage? Yep.
然后你请她进屋 带她去了车库 对
Sent your wife and children out to get hamburgers?
打发妻子和孩子出门买汉堡
I thought we could use privacy.
我们需要点隐私
And then you hit her across the back of her head with a two by four?
然后你用一块木板打了她后脑勺
Actually, I realized I didn't have any film.
其实 我发现我没胶卷了
I apologized for wasting her time, showed her out.
我跟她道歉说浪费了她的时间 送她出了门
Okay.
好
Let's talk about the day before you met Laura Sullivan.
来谈谈你遇见劳拉·苏利文的前一天
Can you tell me what you were feeling?
能跟我讲讲你当时的感受吗
You consider yourself a bit of a photographer, right, Jerry?
你觉得自己多少算个摄影师 对吧 杰瑞
Got my first camera at 15.
我15岁时得到了人生第一部相机
You're into ladies' fashions?
你很喜欢研究女士时尚
It's women, isn't it? Can't call them ladies anymore.
就是女性 不能再叫她们女士了
Women's fashions.
女性时尚
I've got my magazine subscriptions, I know what's going on.
我一直有订时尚杂志 我了解潮流趋势
You subscribe to... Mostly shoe catalogs.
你订阅... 大多是女鞋目录册
Shoe catalogs.
女鞋目录册
It's my smut.
我的小黄书
So you masturbate to it?
你会对着它自♥慰
That's usually how it works.
通常是这样的
Did you masturbate to the photos of your victims?
你会对着受害者的照片自♥慰吗
I'm not sure what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
The photos the police found in your garage?
警方在你车库里找到的照片
Did you see them?
你看过吗
They're sloppy. I didn't take those.
拍得太差劲了 不是我拍的
Actually, we did see them. There's one of them...
我们还真看过了 其中有一张
Holden, maybe you can find it.
霍尔登 你应该能找到
Did you take this picture?
这张是你拍的吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Ever since the kids were small, I get these blackouts.
从我孩子还小的时候 我就经常断片
It's hypoglycemia, low blood sugar.
是因为低血糖 血糖过低
I could walk off the roof of a building and not know it.
就算我从屋顶掉下去自己也浑然不觉
You see that?
你看见了吗
That's you in the photo.
照片上的是你
Which means you took this photo.
也就是说这张是你拍的
Which means you killed that girl.
也就是说那女孩是你杀的
Boy, oh, boy.
天啊 天啊
Kemper was right.
坎伯说得对
Kemper?
坎伯
He said you guys were idiots.
他说你们是蠢货
But I'd call you fucking morons.
但要我说 你们是彻头彻尾的白♥痴
Big Ed with his big mouth.
大艾德那张跑火车的嘴
I bet you swallowed every fucking line
他说的每一句话 你们肯定
that came out of him.
全都相信了
And he must have loved it.
他肯定很享受那种感觉
Wait a minute. As far as I know,
等等 据我所知
all his communication is monitored.
他的通信都受到了监控
What can I say?
我能说什么
Prisons are like knitting circles.
监狱就像边编织边聊天的小圈子
Word gets around.
消息很容易传开 fuck if I know. We should find out.
我他妈怎么知道 我们应该查清楚
Well, yeah. It's got to affect the study
是啊 要是我们的研究对象都是笔友
if our subjects are all pen pals.
那会影响研究的
I'll call the superintendent at Vacaville.
我去给瓦卡维尔的警司打电话
Or let's just go back and ask.
要不我们直接过去问吧
What are the chances the warden's gonna know what's going on
监狱长知道他眼皮底下正发生什么情况的
right under his fucking nose? You might as well call.
可能性有多少 你还是打电话吧
Do you really think that Kemper called us idiots?
你觉得坎伯真叫我们蠢货吗
It doesn't sound like Ed to me.
我觉得这可不像艾德的口气
We could phone Kemper, ask him directly.
我们给坎伯打电话吧 直接问他
Ask him if he called us idiots?
问他是不是管我们叫蠢货吗
If he talks to Brudos.
问他是不是跟布鲁多斯谈过
Then we would be idiots.
那样做我们才真是蠢到家了
Excuse me. I believe I'm in the middle seat.
不好意思 我应该是坐中间的
Oh, yeah? Well, that's all right. You can have the aisle.
是吗 没关系 你坐靠过道的吧
Yes, but that's the seat number on my ticket.
对 但我票上就是这个座位
It's okay. My partner and I need to talk,
没事 我和我搭档要商量事
works out for both of us.
这样我们都方便
I really think it's best if I sat in the seat that's on my ticket.
我觉得还是对号入座比较好
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Holden.
霍尔登
Does this turn you on?
你看到这个性奋吗
新秀丽箱包省时省钱
But it's sexy, right? Well, no.
确实很性感不是吗 不
How different is it from this?
它跟这个有什么差别
I'd say it's pretty different.
差别很大
To us, maybe.
对我们来说可能是
This one...
这张
This could be in Playboy, easy.
这张上《花♥花♥公♥子》完全没问题
Movies, TV.
电影 电视
Classic damsel in distress.
经♥典的遇险少女
So what are you saying, advertising creates psychos?
你想说什么 广告催生精神病患
All men are pervs?
所有男人都是变态
No, but sex is our trigger.
不 但性确实是触发点
I'm sure Wendy has a theory.
温迪肯定有一套理论
But this? This is how we get to him.
但我们可以用这个让他开口
Please. I can switch with you.
求你 我跟你换座位
I'm enjoying the leg room.
在过道边能伸开腿真是太舒服了
What can I say? Prisons are like knitting circles.
我能说什么 监狱就像边编织边聊天的小圈子
Word gets around.
消息很容易传开
Fascinating. You think so?
真有趣 是吗
Hypoglycemia? Is he lying or denying?
低血糖 他是撒谎还是拒绝承认
My vote's with lying.
我觉得是撒谎
We can learn from what he doesn't tell us.
我们可以抓住他故意避开的点
You're not always going to get a Chatty Cathy like Kemper.
像坎伯那样滔滔不绝的人可不多见
Well, yeah, the whole talking to Kemper thing.
对了 跟坎伯交流这件事
We called around. There's no evidence they were in touch.
我们打听了 没有证据表明他们联♥系过
Which doesn't mean they haven't. God, if only...
那不代表他们一定没联♥系过 天啊 要是...
If they're corresponding, it could screw up our thing.
要是他们有联♥系 那就会毁掉我们的研究
Really?
真的吗
How is the study valid if our subjects can compare notes?
如果研究对象能通气 那研究还站得住脚吗
Wouldn't it be... cross contamination?
不就成了交叉感染
What would these two guys talk about?
他们俩会聊些什么
Would Brudos share with Kemper everything he's done?
布鲁多斯会跟坎伯讲他做的一切吗
These are two organized killers, but they're on opposite sides
两人都是有条理的杀手 但要他们认罪时
of the spectrum when it comes to what they'll admit.
他们俩反应截然不同
Kemper is overly forthcoming.
坎伯太过健谈
Brudos denies everything, even when confronted with evidence.
布鲁多斯哪怕铁证凿凿 还是矢口否认
It's a new behavior to sort by:
是一种新的行为归类法
post conviction admission or non admission of guilt.
定罪后招认或是不认罪
You're excited about this.
你很兴奋
I am.
确实
We didn't get anything useful out of that prick.
那混♥蛋没说什么有用的
I'm telling you, you did.
要我说 其实有
Maybe in an academic sense, but this isn't only about your study.
从学术上看来也许有 但这不止关乎你的研究
My study?
我的研究
Once we've collected all the data, we can all apply it.
等收集到所有数据 我们就都可以应用了
You mean, in four years?
四年后吗
I need coffee.
我要喝咖啡
You know, the way he lies is very interesting. How so?
他撒谎的方式很有意思 怎么说
Well, it's just so exaggerated.
特别夸张
He can't possibly expect you to believe him.
他都不指望你们能相信
We called him on a lie, showed him evidence,
我们戳穿他说谎 给他看了证据
and that ended the interview.
面谈就此中断
So don't back him into a corner.
别把他逼得太紧
Guys, post conviction sorting? What good is that?
伙计们 定罪后分类 这有什么用
We need pre apprehension info, not post.
我们需要的是逮捕前的信息 不是之后的
You know, Bill, all categories are important
比尔 对于交叉参照和分类来说
for cross referencing and sorting.
所有类别都很重要
I bet you dinner that this guy's got more to add.
跟你们赌一顿饭 这人还有料可挖
You read the story about the girl he held at knifepoint
你读没读到过 他15岁时持刀
when he was 15?
威胁一个女孩
Made her undress, took pictures, locked her in a corncrib.
逼她脱♥光 给她拍照 把她锁在玉米仓里
Then pretended to be his own twin brother.
然后假装成自己的孪生兄弟
Right. And he talked all about Jerry.
记得 他一直在谈杰瑞
That shows how fucked up he is. Maybe.
这说明了他有多混♥蛋 可能吧
There's something about disguise, pretending to be someone else.
伪装成另一个人是有原因的
It gives him room for what?
给了他做其他事的空间
He said he started blacking out when his kids were small.
他说他孩子还小的时候 他就经常断片
So he isn't averse to talking about his family.
这么说他并不反感谈起家庭
Bill, you could talk about your son.
比尔 你可以跟他谈谈你儿子
No. Try.
不行 试试看
I'm not discussing my son with him.
我不跟他谈我儿子
Well, you don't have to talk about your family.
你不用谈你的家庭
You can make one up.
你可以编一个
It's just about building rapport.
只是为了建立友好关系
And he asked for stuff, cigarettes and pizza. Indulge him.
他跟你们要东西 香烟和披萨 那就满足他
When do you want to go back? I don't.
你想什么时候再去 我不想再去
Next week?
下周
Sure.
好
比尔·坦奇 你不在时波特兰警署 汤姆·加里吉尔警探来电达尔茜·库克
Holden. I asked a buddy of mine with the Portland PD.
霍尔登 我问了一个波特兰警署的朋友
You might want to...
你可能想...
On two.
二号线
Hello? Mrs. Cooke?
喂 库克女士
Yes?
是我
Mrs. Darcie Cooke? Yes?
达尔茜·库克女士 什么事
Hi. My name is Bill Tench, I'm with the FBI.
我叫比尔·坦奇 是联调局的
Is this about Jer?
打电话是想问阿杰吗
About your ex husband, Mr. Brudos.
是想问你前夫 布鲁多斯先生
Am I legally required to talk to you?
法律规定我必须跟你谈吗
Well, no, but I only have a couple of questions.
不是 但我只有几个问题
I'm sorry, I changed my last name for a reason.
抱歉 我改姓是有原因的
She said, "Is this about Jer?"
她说"是想问阿杰吗"
Jer."
"阿杰" "
Those shirts looked good on you.
你穿那几件衬衫很好看
I can't believe you didn't buy them.
但你竟然没买
I don't like patterns.
我不喜欢带图案的
You know you dress the same off duty as on duty?
你知道自己上下班都穿得一样吗
I'm wearing plain clothes.
我一直都穿得很素
Yeah, plain is right.
是够素的
鞋店
No.
不
Seven and a half.
7.5码
Are you sure? I usually wear a seven.
是吗 我一般都穿7码
Your shoes been a little tight lately?
你的鞋最近是不是变紧了
My boots, maybe, a little.
靴子也许有点紧
Okay. Tell you what.
好 这样吧
I'll bring out seven and a half in all these.
这几双我都拿7.5码的
Yes, please. Are my feet getting bigger?
好的谢谢 是我的脚变大了吗
Well, it's just half a size. It's not that big a deal.
只大了半码 这没什么
I don't want big feet.
我不想有一双大脚
You do not have big feet.
你脚不大
That's right, and I don't want them.
没错 我也不想让脚变大
No way. Come on.
不要 来吧
I don't need new shoes.
我不需要新鞋
Please.
试试吧
You look bitchin'. Can I take it off now?
你帅爆了 我能脱掉了吗
You don't like them? I look like a Village Person.
你不喜欢吗 我看起来像格林威治人似的
Holden.
霍尔登
Excuse me, sir. Yes.
不好意思 请讲
Could you tell me the largest size you have of that shoe?
那双鞋最大码是多少
That one?
那双吗
Yeah. I'm not sure. I have to go take a look.
对 我不太确定 我得去查查
Whatever it is, could you put a pair on hold for me?
不管最大码是多大 能帮我留一双吗
Sure.
好
Hello, ladies.
好啊 女士们
Back for more?
上次还没够吗
Tell us where to sit.
告诉我们该坐哪
That won't be necessary this time.
这次不用这样
Great.
那敢情好
Want to arm wrestle?
想掰手腕吗
How about a smoke?
抽支烟吧
Well, well, well.
哎呀呀
I want him to light me.
让他给我点烟
How'd you get that scar?
这道疤是怎么来的
Darcie...
达尔茜
found out I was chasing skirt at OSU.
发现我在俄勒冈州立大学把妹
Came after me with a Ginsu. No, really.
提着刀来找我 不是吧
God's truth.
千真万确
She loved horror films.
她喜欢恐怖片
We'd appreciate honesty.
我们希望你说实话
About my scar?
关于我的疤吗
We know that you've been jumped in here a few times.
我们知道你进监狱后被突袭过几次
If you got all the answers, what do you need from me?
要是你们全都知道了 还要我说什么
We want details. We want to know why.
我们要细节 我们想知道原因
Why what?
什么的原因
Let's start with the women's clothes.
我们从女装开始说吧
Could you be more specific?
能再说得详细一点吗
In her testimony,
你妻子的口供说
your wife said you approached her dressed as a woman.
你打扮成女人接近她
She said...
警方...
whatever the police wanted her to say.
想让她说什么她就说什么
But you did approach her dressed as a woman.
但你确实打扮成女人接近她
Are you married? Yeah.
你结婚了吗 结了
What's your wife's name? None of your business.
你妻子叫什么 跟你无关
I appreciate honesty.
我希望你说实话
Nancy.
南茜
How does Nancy deal with things that she doesn't understand?
南茜遇到她不懂的事 会怎么处理
I don't follow.
我不明白
Let's just say, my wife...
这么说吧 我妻子
was less than adventurous.
没有冒险精神
You were young when you got married. Twenty two. She was 17.
你们结婚的时候还年轻 我22 她当时17
What was it about her? She popped my cherry.
为什么跟她结婚 我的处子之身给了她
That seems old fashioned.
好像有点老套
You married the first girl you had sex with?
你娶了第一个跟你上床的女孩
It wasn't that unusual in 1961.
在1961年还算常见
But you had... "interests" by then.
但你那时就有这种"兴趣"了
Stealing lingerie off of clotheslines.
偷晒衣绳上的内衣
You photographed a neighborhood girl naked when you were 15.
你15岁时就逼迫邻居女孩给你拍裸照
Just a healthy, red blooded American male.
我只是个健康又血气方刚的美国男子而已
What about the shoes? What shoes?
那鞋子呢 什么鞋
In your garage.
你车库里的
The women's shoes.
女鞋
The wife loved to shop.
我妻子喜欢买东西
There were nearly a hundred pairs. Most of them size 16.
有将近一百双 大多是16码的
Those. Friends sent those to me.
那些啊 是朋友送我的
Friends? That's right.
朋友 对
Why would friends send you shoes?
朋友为什么会送你鞋
Started as a goof. Got out of hand.
一开始是开玩笑 后来失控了
That's interesting.
有意思
What's that?
那是什么
A reward for honesty.
说实话的奖励
Come on, Jerry. Your friends didn't send you those shoes.
别闹了 杰瑞 鞋不是你朋友送的
What can I say, I'm a collector.
我能说什么 我是个收♥藏家
Do you wear them?
你会穿那些鞋吗
I don't have to.
我不必
Don't have to, to what?
你不必什么
You know. Get off.
你知道的 高♥潮
He's adorable.
他真可爱
I thought wearing them was part of the allure?
我还以为穿高跟鞋也是乐趣之一
Why's he so interested? I'm really just asking for Darcie.
为什么他这么感兴趣 我帮达尔茜问的
She still doesn't get it. We caught up on the phone.
她还是不明白 我们在电话里谈过了
Right. Nice woman.
是啊 她人很好
My wife...
我妻子
wouldn't talk about me.
不会谈论我
Ex wife.
是前妻
She had to divorce me to protect the kids.
她为了保护孩子不得不跟我离♥婚
And change her last name?
还改了姓
I'm sure it makes it easier for them in school.
让孩子们在学校里能抬起头
What would they say to their friends?
他们会怎么跟朋友说
Not just about the murders.
不只是杀人案
How do you explain the cross dressing?
你怎么解释穿女装这件事
Dad's a tranny? Dad's a fag?
"爸爸是异装癖" "爸爸是基佬"
fuck you, man.
操♥你♥妈
How does it fucking work with the shoes?
鞋子到底是干什么的
He is dying to know.
他迫不及待想知道
I'll pass it along to Darcie.
我会转达给达尔茜的
Ten years later, she's still confused.
都十年了 她还是不懂
Give her my love. I'll do that... Jer.
帮我跟她问好 我会的 阿杰
Tony!
托尼
Tony! Get in here! What are you doing?
托尼 进来 你要干什么
Go fuck yourselves.
去你们的
Come on, they're just questions. I've had enough of your shit.
拜托 问问题而已 我受够了
What's going on? I'm done here.
怎么了 我不干了
Wait a minute. I'm done!
等等 我不干了
Bill, tell him.
比尔 告诉他
We didn't talk to your stupid wife. She hung up on us.
我们没跟你妻子聊 她挂断了电话
And you're forgetting something.
而且你忘记拿这个了
Brand new.
全新的
They're the biggest size they had.
这是店里的最大码了
You should have brought me a pair of Nancy's.
你们应该给我拿一双南茜的
fuck you. fuck you.
去你的 去你的
So when did it start, your interest in women's shoes?
你对女鞋的兴趣是从几时开始的
It didn't start. It was always there.
没有开始 这兴趣一直都在
There must have been a moment during puberty
肯定是在青春期的某一个时间点
when it became... sexual.
变得跟性有关
I got my first pair of heels at five.
我5岁时得到了第一双高跟鞋
Five?
5岁
Five years old? Stilettos.
5岁 一双细高跟鞋
Found them in the junkyard, brought 'em home.
在垃圾场找到就拿回家了
Why?
为什么
Never seen anything like 'em before, except in pictures.
之前只在图片上见到过
Didn't your mom wear heels?
你妈妈不♥穿高跟鞋吗
Never.
从来不♥穿
What'd she think when you brought them home?
你拿回家的时候 她怎么想
One time, my mom walked in on me jacking off.
有一次 我打飞机时我妈妈走进来了
Came right into my bedroom.
走进我的卧室
I hadn't locked the door. Really?
我没锁门 真的吗
Yeah. What'd she do?
真的 她什么反应
I'd never seen her so shocked.
我从来没见过她那么震惊
It's like I was doing something too horrible to even imagine.
就像我做的事可怕到无法想象一样
She thought I needed help.
她认为我需要帮助
She offered to help?
她要帮你打飞机吗
Psychological help.
是心理援助
My mom burned the shoes. The stilettos?
我妈妈烧了那双鞋 那双细高跟吗
Dragged me into the backyard,
把我拉到后院
poured kerosene all over 'em, lit 'em up.
把鞋浇上煤油 点着了
That must have been memorable.
肯定刻骨铭心
She always said she wanted a girl.
她总说想生个女孩
She wanted you to be a girl?
她想让你当个女孩