建个防空洞就能缓解的
building a shelter could alleviate.
我们的生活到了
You know, we got to the point where...
她害怕一切的地步
she lived her life afraid of everything.
大门不出二门不迈
She never left the house.
我们尝试过就医
We... We tried doctors and...
还有药物
you know... pills and...
但到最后她还是承受不住
but in the end, it was, it was just too much for her.
她服药过量
You know, she took too many of her pills.
我每天都会想她
I think about her every day.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
其实我觉得这对我有点帮助
Yeah. Actually, I think this is doing me some good.
当你失去你的妻子
When you, you lose your wife, you...
人们开始以不一样的眼光看你
People start to look at you differently.
要么同情你 要么为你没能保护她而指摘你
They either pity you or judge you for not protecting her.
不管是哪种 他们都不会再跟你说话
And, uh... in both cases they stop talking to you.
朋友 同事和邻居
Friends, uh...colleagues and neighbors.
好像失去你的挚爱还不够一样
As if the loss of your loved one wasn't enough.
那就是你和我爸打架的原因吗
Is that why you and my dad fought?
不是 是别的原因
No. That was a different reason.
你父亲有次看到我盯着你看
Your father saw me like that once staring at you.
他看到的就是
And all he saw was a...
一个古怪的老头盯着他女儿
creepy older man looking at his daughter.
是吗
Really?
从那以后他就对你起了戒备
And from that point on he was wary of you?
该死
Shit!
没烫着你吧
Didn't burn you, did it?
没有 我...
No, I...
我没有可以换洗的衣服
I... I don't have anything to change into.
别急 你和我妻子的身材一样
Hold on. You're the same size as my wife was.
在那边的角落里有一箱她的衣服
She's got a box of her clothes over in the corner there.
一定有你能穿上的
Must be something you can change into.
-好的 -我带你去
- OK. - I'll show you.
太脏了
Messy.
在这儿
It's over here.
这些衣服放这儿有一阵了 但...
The stuff has been here for a while, but, uh...
你应该能找到合适的衣服
You should find something that works.
你自己找吧
I'm gonna leave you alone.
我爸对你有成见之前
My dad should have got to know you
应该了解你的人和故事
and heard your story before he judged you.
我也没有请他过来喝茶
Well, I wasn't exactly inviting him over to tea.
我妻子死后我变得非常自闭
I got very closed off after my wife died.
和谁都不说话
Didn't really talk to anyone.
你现在在和我说话啊
You're talking to me.
是啊 到了世界末日才这样
Yeah, it took the end of the world to get that to happen.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
我得试试才行
I had to try it on.
你看着美极了
You look amazing.
真希望当年毕业舞会时我能穿着这件去参加
I wish I would have had this to wear to my prom.
珍
Jen.
他们都不在了
They're gone.
再也回不到过去了
Nothing will ever be the same again.
有件事我能做...
You know, one thing I can do to...
总能让我妻子开心起来
that would always cheer my wife up...
就是放点音乐 和她共舞
was to... play some music and dance with her.
她说 音乐就是情绪
Music was emotion, she said.
有好有坏
Good and bad.
而应对痛苦和失去亲人的最佳办法
And... the best way to deal with pain and with loss...
就是把你的情绪与音乐糅合
is to add your emotion to the music, and...
让它们汇聚在一起
and let it all flow together.
当所有的情绪聚到了一处 就产生了激♥情♥
And when all that emotion comes together, it creates passion.
而人们总是需要激♥情♥
And... people can always use more passion.
BGM: When You're Smiling By Louis Armstrong
*当你微笑的时候*
* When you're smiling *
*全世界和你一起微笑*
* The whole world *
你妻子听起来很了不起
Your wife sounds amazing!
是的
She was.
-戴维斯先生 我 -请叫我布拉德
- Mr. Davis, I... - Please call me Brad.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
你救了我
You saved my life!
*但当你哭的时候*
* But when you're crying *
没事了
It's OK.
*你让天空下起了雨*
* You bring on the rain *
*宝贝 请别再叹息*
* So stop your sighing, baby. *
*请再展颜欢笑*
* And be happy again *
*对 继续微笑*
* Yes, and keep on smilin' *
*宝贝 继续微笑*
* Keep on smilin', baby *
*全世界和你*
* And the whole world smiles *
*一起微笑*
* with you *
珍 等下
Jen, wait.
我觉得我们不应该这样
I don't think we should do this.
求求你
Please.
我只是需要感觉下什么
I just got to feel something else.
只是需要感觉自己还活着
I just need to feel alive.
第六天
我们有茶吗
Do we have any tea?
有
Yeah. Um...
在食品储藏室架子上的一个盒子里
In one of the boxes on the shelf in the pantry.
太好了 我去给咱们泡两杯茶
Great. I'll go make us both a cup.
你真该给这些瓶瓶罐罐贴上标签
You really should've labelled all of these.
等等 我去给你找
Wait! Let me find it for you.
没事 反正我需要搞清东西的位置
It's OK. I need to find where everything is.
短时间内我也走不了
I'll be down here a while.
我的天呐
Oh my God.
是我
It's me.
都是我
They're all of me.
这些都是什么
What the hell are these?
请你冷静下来 让我解释
Just calm down, please. Let me explain.
就像你解释绑♥架♥我
Like you explained kidnapping me.
解释把我击昏
Like you explained knocking me out,
把我困在你的防空洞里那样吗
keeping me in your bomb shelter!
这只是你把我骗上♥床♥上的恶心手段而已
This is just some sick way of you getting me into your bed!
-不 我发誓 -你让我觉得更恶心了
- No, I swear. - You got me...it is sicker.
-我要报♥警♥ -不行 珍 你不能开门
- I'm calling the police. - No! You can't open the door, Jen.
我知道这看起来像什么
I know what this all looks like,
但我说的是实话
but I'm telling you the truth.
你看不出来吗 我爱你
Can't you see? I love you.
我爸从始至终都是对的
My dad was right about you all the time.
不 珍 住手 珍
No! Jen, stop it! Jen!
你绑♥架♥了我 你跟我说我家人都死了
You kidnapped me! You told me my family was dead.
这就是你对爱情的理解吗
This is your idea of love?
难怪你妻子自杀了
No wonder your wife killed herself.
变♥态♥
Oh, psycho!
该死的变♥态♥ 困住我
Damned psycho! Keep me trapped!
变♥态♥
Psycho!
该死的变♥态♥ 想困住我
Damned psycho! Trying to keep me trapped.
我的天
Oh my God.
我做了什么
What've I done?
对不起
I'm sorry.