轮到古浪了
And now Guillam.
其他人都已战败
All the others have taken the fall.
只剩你我
Only you and I are left.
人们比以往更需要英雄
People need a hero now more than ever.
你若想成为英雄
And if you want to be that hero,
靠这点功夫可不够
you had best do better than this.
你可以成为国王的
You could've be the one.
不可能
Never.
因为我是国王的私生子
For I'm the king's bastard son,
众多私生子中的一个
one of many scatters across the kingdom.
他和我母亲发♥生♥关♥系♥那晚怀上了我
Concieved on the night he helped himself to my mother,
但却很快被抛弃
whom he discarded shortly there after.
我担心我也会让这个国家的人♥民♥
And I fear I too will bring it all
变成充满仇恨的暴♥动♥者
to a smoldering rebel,
就像在我心底
such as the hatred burning chasm
燃烧的怒火一样
deep inside my soul.
我的内心只有黑暗
In my heart there is no light,
我对世界不抱一丝希望
no hope for a better world.
痛苦已深入骨髓
Misery runs on my every blood.
但我很庆幸发现了你 古浪
But I'm glad to have found you, Guillam.
新国王万岁
Long live the new King.
古浪 你是这场角斗的最终胜者
Guillam, you are the last man standing.
作为国王 我颁布的第一条法令是
My first act as the king
废除这项野蛮的角斗比赛
is to rid us of this barbaric tournament.
如果我们要重建王国
If we are to rebuild,
我们需要每一个男人 女人和孩子
we need every man every woman and every child.
让我们恢复科技
And let's put some of these tecknologies back
帮助改善国家
to good use for the change.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的 我准备好了
Aye... I'm ready.
国王已死
The king is dead.
被选中之人可以登上王座
The chosen one may sit on the throne.
这是什么意思
What is this?
怎么了
What is going on?
回答我 我是你的国王
Answer me! I am your king.
你即将
Soon... you will be
开始加冕仪式
initiating the coronation sequence.
我是国王 我命令你回答我
I'm your king, I command you to answer me!
停下来 我命令你停下来
Stop this, I command you to stop this.
正在移植
Transplanting now.
太棒了 完美结合
Yes! Good fit.
希望这个身体能比之前的坚持久点
Hopefully there's a bit more mileage in this one.
国王殿下
Your highness,
人们对您加冕的消息感到欣喜万分
the people rejoiced of the reports of your coronation.
为了纪念这盛大的加冕仪式 贡品已献出
Tributes will be given to honor this glorious event.
甚好 来的真是时候
Yes! Yes! All in good time.
您的子民在呼唤您 陛下
Your subject claims to see your majesty.
我想先体验下这几个「贡品」
I think I like to sample some of those tributes first.
检验下这个新躯体
Put this new body to the test.
很好
Yes.
陛下万岁
Long live the king.