The last fragment of a once living planet.
曾经充满生机的星球的最后一块残片
Its body blasted into dust
因为原住民的愚蠢
by the madness of its own inhabitants,
其身躯已被炸得灰飞烟灭
while its head was cursed to roam aimlessly
它的头部则遭受惩罚
through time and space,
在时空中永无止境地飘荡着
screaming in pain and sorrow.
痛苦而悲伤地呼啸
In legend and in fact,
在传说与现实中
it is known as metal Hurlant.
它被称之为「金属狂啸」
Uh, Mister... Uh, Mr. Wilk.
先生 威尔克先生
Norman.
诺曼
Call me Norman.
叫我诺曼就好
All right.
好的
You're sure this is safe, right?
你确定这安全吗
Relax. Okay.
放松 好的
Be prepared to experience your wildest dream.
准备体验你最狂野的梦境
I promise you'll come back a changed man.
保证你醒来时会变一个人
With guys,
对男人来说
the first time is always about courage and heroism.
第一次永远跟勇气和英雄主义有关
Ah, I really got the feeling that I was there.
我真的感觉我在那里
You know? It's almost as if I could feel the impacts on my body.
我的身体几乎能感觉到冲击力
Oh, God. Wonderful.
天呐 棒极了
I'd love to deepen the experience.
我想加强体验
I told you.
我和你说过
Virtual reality becomes real.
虚拟梦境成为现实
Satisfaction guaranteed. Or your money back.
保证让你满意 不然全额退款
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
You know what?
你知道吗
Say no more.
不必多说
I know exactly what's on your mind.
我知道你在想什么
After the adventure, the thrill of the action,
在体验了冒险和作战带来的刺♥激♥后
there's nothing better than diving into the arms of a lady.
最棒的事莫过于温香软玉抱满怀
More pills?
还要吃药吗
Yes.
是的
They will help you focus your brainwaves.
它们会帮你专注于你的脑波
Especially if you want a perfect simulation.
给你完美的模拟体验
As soon as they understand the possibilities,
他们一旦明白了潜在的可能性
sex is always the second choice.
性♥爱♥永远是第二选择
Looks like you're ready to go.
看来你准备好了
I want to be a knight.
我想成为一个骑士
Now this is entertainment.
这下有趣了
The best is yet to come.
最精彩的还未登场
Does anyone care to place a wager?
谁想下注
How absolutely thrilling.
太刺♥激♥了
Can't wait to see how he will disarm his brother.
等不及看他如何让他弟弟缴械了
Maybe he's got a surprise up his sleeve.
也许他会出点奇招
Ah, this is definitely a day I will not soon forget.
今天肯定会很难忘
Oh, my great Lord.
我的天
Well, see you next week.
下周见
Of course.
当然
Flo, you were perfect.
弗洛 你刚才太棒了
He really thought I was a chaste virgin?
他真的以为我是纯洁的处♥女♥吗
Yep.
没错
I hope they had the clap during the age of courtly love.
希望宫廷爱情时期也有淋病
'mean, that's what your last client gave me, so...
你上一个客户传染给了我 所以
Don't worry.
别担心
I promised him a larger than life experience.
我承诺为他提供一场终生难忘的体验
How can someone be so stupid?
怎么会有人这么蠢
The wonders of modern pharmacology.
现代药理学的奇迹
Women always look for romance.
女人总是追求浪漫
Kiss me, my love.
吻我 亲爱的
I don't know if I can, my dear.
我不知道我能不能 亲爱的
Our love, I'm afraid is impossible.
我们之间的爱 是不可能的
Kiss me. I'm yours.
吻我 我是你的
That was...
刚才真是
Amazing.
太棒了
It's almost as I could feel...
我几乎能感受到
the heat of his body.
他的体温
Almost as I could taste his lips.
几乎能尝到他嘴唇的滋味
Tasty, yeah.
很美味对吧
Uh, so I put you down for next Tuesday.
我给你预约到下周二
Yeah. Yeah. That would be great.
好的 太好了
My god, I hate my life.
天呐 我恨我的生活
I hate my job.
恨我的工作
And I hate my boss.
恨我的老板
My God, I hate him so much.
天呐 我太恨他了
Who's the idiot who hired an analyst with such clumsy hands?
哪个白♥痴♥雇来这么手拙的分♥析♥师
You're stupid, Summers.
你太蠢了 萨莫斯
Stupid, stupid!
太蠢了 太蠢了
Stupid!
太蠢了
Stupid!
太蠢了
A full of stupid.
真是太蠢了
I wouldn't even call you an assisstant acountant,
你连助理会计都算不上
God knows, I hate accountants.
天知道 我讨厌会计
You wouldn't even make a good rectal probe.
你连直肠检查都搞不定
There is dollars can be.
这就是钱的作用
I think everyone can agree with this.
我想大家都同意这点
Do me a favor, for once in your life,
帮我个忙 哪怕就一次
try to do your job without falling on your ass.
别再把工作搞砸了
Lana, why isn't that file ready yet?
拉娜 那份文件怎么还没准备好
Do you really think that "W" core doesn't have their files prepared?
你真以为「W」核心没准备好他们的文件吗
Between you and Summers, I'll tell you what,
我只跟你和萨莫斯说
I really hit the jackpot.
我真是「中头彩」了
We'll have you two mate,
干脆让你俩结婚
then we'll send your offspring to China.
然后把你们的孩子送到中国去
That'll stop their productivity once and for all.
这样就可以永久中断他们的生产力了
Damn it!
该死
I'm really getting sick of your crap!
真是受够了你的废话
After the sex, violence usually follows.
性♥爱♥过后 通常会想体验暴♥力♥
It will be a larger than life experience.
这体验将会终生难忘
You'll feel so much better afterwards.
之后你会感觉好很多
Bauman had this coming for a long time.
鲍曼早该得到报应了
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
What I always wanted to do.
干我一直想干的事
Freeze. Drop your weapon now.
不许动 放下武器
Hands in the air.
举起手
What's going on? Okay, that's enough.
怎么回事 好了 行了
I want to wake up now.
我要醒过来
Wait... wait. You don't understand.
慢着 你们不明白
This is not reality.
这不是现实
Don't you hear what I'm telling you?
听不到我说的话吗
This is not reality!
这不是现实
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Did I kill Bauman? Did I...?
我杀了鲍曼吗 我杀了
Now that's entertainment.
这才叫精彩
Forgive me.
原谅我
Lana. This is such a bad timing.
拉娜 你来的不是时候
Yeah, but I've had a dream.
我知道 但我做了个梦
It was, uh...
它
Forgive me.
原谅我
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Take a seat.
先坐下
Oh, there was my boss, a colleague, and blood.
里面有我的老板 一个同事 还有血
Plenty of blood.
很多血
He killed him.
他杀了老板
Striking him in front of everybody.
在大家面前把他打死了
Yes indeed. A special day.
的确 特别的一天
You should have seen him.
你真该看看他当时的样子
He was, like, liberated.
像被解放了一样
It's horrible, anyway,
总之太可怕了