Looks like this place was taken fairly quickly.
这里看起来被攻陷得很快
It's a good chance for some ammo.
应该能找到一些弹♥药♥
Check.
去看看
Okay, I'll search the place.
好吧 我搜查一下这里
You're right.
你说得对
Listen, we are all with you.
听着 我们都陪着你
And we will succeed in getting you to the mechadrome.
我们会成功把你带到机械源那里的
So you have to remember your mission as well. You understand?
所以你也要记住自己的任务 明白吗
It's ok for you to be afraid.
害怕没关系
I know your parents, in their wildest dreams,
我知道你父母 他们做梦也不会想到
would have never thought that your talents
你的天赋
would be used for something like this.
会被用在这上面
Look, we stick to the trench Just hear me out.
我们沿着沟渠 先听我说完
If we leave the trenches and take to the open fields,
如果我们离开沟渠 走空地的话
we could save hours.
可以节省很多时间
Yeah, hours until our own deaths.
节省我们被杀的时间
We don't risk the open trail
在接近目的地之前
until we are as close as possible.
我们不能冒险走空地
End of story.
就这样
But we have to keep pushing.
但我们必须继续前行
We have to be brave.
必须要勇敢
There're those in the fortress who are counting on us.
那些堡垒里的人都在指望着我们
And if we succeed, they will be saved.
如果我们成功 他们就会获救
You see Sant, Mel, Gas?
看到桑特 梅尔 加斯他们了吗
They're here to protect you no matter what.
无论如何 他们都会保护你
So we have to keep moving.
所以我们得继续前进
Well, well, well.
看看我找到了什么
Good news, at last.
终于有个好消息了
Guys, I bring you presents.
各位 给你们的礼物
Good. Go load up the kid.
很好 把孩子背上
What have we got here?
都有些什么
We got grenades, remote explosives. More ammo.
手榴弹 遥控炸♥弹♥ 更多弹♥药♥
Better than a birthday present.
比生日礼物还要好
It's like Christmas to me.
简直就像过圣诞节一样
I could hang these on my tree.
我可以把这些挂在圣诞树上
I'm gonna treasure these...
在用它们之前
up until I use them.
我会好好珍惜的
I knew I could cheer you up.
我就知道我能让你们开心
Okay, we move out.
好了 我们走
I think we should stay...
我觉得我们应该留
She wants to go above ground,
她想从地面上走
and I say we stick in the trenches.
我建议继续沿着沟渠走
I prefer the longer, safer route.
我更喜欢长一点 但安全的路线
Until this runs out. And then I don't give a damn.
除非这个喝完了 那我就无所谓了
We stay in the trenches. We double-time it.
我们继续沿着沟渠快步行进
They are tracking us. Move.
他们在追踪我们 走吧
They were there an hour ago.
他们一小时前在这里
We're getting closer.
我们离他们越来越近了
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Probabliy a trap.
很可能是陷阱
I don't doubt it, but let's face it,
我同意 但情况是
we're less than a kilometre away from the dome.
我们离目的地不到一公里远
If they're here, they're everywhere.
如果它们在这儿 那到处都会是它们
They may know we're coming.
他们可能知道我们来了
We're out of options, we gotta to get through.
我们没有选择 只能穿越过去
Guys, get your Christmas present.
各位 准备好武器
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Sorry, buddy. I gotta do what I gotta do.
抱歉 哥们 我必须这么做
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Want to play?
想玩玩吗
Not this time.
这次不行
Come.
过来
See you ugly mechs in hell.
你们这些机械变种丑八怪 下地狱吧
She bought us some time.
她为我们争取了一些时间
But they'll be on us soon.
但它们很快就会追上我们
You have to climb.
我们得爬山了
Take her six.
注意后方
They're coming.
它们来了
So we climb faster.
那就爬快点
There's too many of them.
它们数量太多了
You know what must be done.
你知道要怎么做
Kid.
孩子
You have a gift.
你有天赋
You gonna make it like Chrismas for everyone, right?
你会用它来拯救所有人的 对吗
Let's go. Go.
我们走 走吧
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
来啊
This is for Sant!
这枪是为了桑特
And this... is for my girl.
这个 是为了我的女儿
Take care of this one.
解决这个人
I'll handle the endomorphe.
我来对付自同体
I'll send you all to your graves!
我来为你们送葬
We made it.
我们做到了
Soldier,
士兵
there will be no golem here.
这里不会有魔像的
I'll personally make sure.
我亲自来确保这件事不会发生
Endomorphe, you will die.
自同体 你要死了
No savior, no victory.
没有救世主 没有胜利
Only glorious death
只有光荣的死亡
and unnecessary sacrifice.
和无谓的牺牲
The fate of humanity will...
人类的命运将会
die with you.
与你一同湮灭
What makes you think I'm the endomorphe?
是什么让你觉得我就是自同体
What?
什么
I'm just the trainer.
我只是个驯兽师
Let's go.
我们走