The last fragment of a once living planet.
曾经充满生机的星球的最后一块残片
Its body blasted into dust
因为原住民的愚蠢
by the madness of its own inhabitants,
其身躯已被炸得灰飞烟灭
while its head was cursed to roam endlessly
它的头部则遭受惩罚
through time and space,
在时空中永无止境地飘荡着
screaming in pain and sorrow.
痛苦而悲伤地呼啸
In legend and in fact,
在传说与现实中
it is known as Metal Hurlant.
它被称之为「金属狂啸」
My friends and companions,
各位朋友
I hope you have appreciated this repast.
希望你们对此聚餐感到满意
Now, we shall have...
我们应该来点
Some fun.
娱乐活动
My sons Byron... and Tybalt...
我的儿子拜伦和蒂博尔特
Will entertain us.
会给大家表演个节目
And they know better than to disappoint me.
他们不会让我失望的
How could we be your sons if we weren't up to the task?
如果我们这点任务都完不成 怎么做你儿子
Right, brother?
没错吧 弟弟
Right.
是的
Then, show our guests how much we appreciate their company.
那给客人看看 我们有多感激他们的光临
It will be my pleasure.
乐意之至
As always.
一如既往
Be my champion,
做我的英雄
and show me how skilled you are.
展示一下你的能耐
Some of my skills I'll show you in private.
有些能耐我得私下向你展示了
Come on, brother.
来吧 弟弟
Let's renew our battle again.
重新战斗吧
Shall we begin?
可以开始了吗
You do so enjoy these games father makes us play.
你还真是很享受父王布置的这些任务
Hard to answer that without sounding like a complete ass,
我怎么回答听起来都会像个混♥蛋♥
but...
但是
Yes. I do.
我的确很享受
And I will continue to.
而且我会继续下去
For what is there not to enjoy about winning every time?
每次都能胜利 为什么不享受呢
You're always so sure of yourself, brother.
你总是那么自负 哥哥
One day, your arrogance will be your downfall.
总有一天 你的自负会让你垮台
I look forward to see that day.
我无比期待
Sadly, though...
但很可惜
I don't see any improvement.
你还是没什么进步
Come on, Byron.
拜托 拜伦
Are you even trying?
你放弃抵抗了吗
Byron, please.
拜伦啊
you really fight like a milkmaid.
你打得真像个挤奶女工
Forgive me, Lady Laerana.
原谅我 莱瑞娜夫人
I had hoped Byron's swordplay would prove entertaining...
我原以为拜伦的剑术表演会很有趣
Not a danger to your lovely...
而不是危及你可爱的
...dress.
裙子
Not at all, my prince.
完全不会 王子
Tonight has been quite entertaining.
今晚非常愉快
Tybalt.
蒂博尔特
I demand you show me the respect I deserve.
我要求你给我应有的尊重
The respect you deserve?
应有的尊重
Father? If it pleases you,
父王 如果你想看
I will end this fight in eight moves.
我可以用八招结束这场战斗
Now, this is entertaining.
这下有趣了
Does anyone care to place a wager?
谁想下注
How absolutely thrilling.
太刺♥激♥了
I am on the edge of my seat
那我得瞧仔细了
There is nothing so far, Stanley
眼下还没有开始呢 斯坦利
The best is yet to come.
最精彩的还未登场
Can't wait to see how he will disarm his brother.
等不及看他如何让他弟弟缴械了
Maybe he's got a surprise up his sleeve.
也许他会出点奇招
Ah, this is definitely a day I will not soon forget.
今天肯定会很难忘
We are ready.
我们准备好了
You may proceed.
你们可以开始了
It's a fight I can win.
我能赢这场战斗
One...
一
Two, three, four, five, six, seven...
二 三 四 五 六 七
Eight.
八
He killed him.
他把他杀了
And once more, I have defeated my younger brother.
我再次打败了弟弟
Well, my friends,
朋友们
if you'll excuse us.
失陪一下
Tybalt.
蒂博尔特
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么
My apologies.
抱歉
The excitement of my victory made me forget my manners.
胜利的兴奋让我忘了礼节
Forgetting my sword like that.
让我把剑就这么放着
My lord...
国王
An emissary from the Techno King has arrived.
特克诺国王的使臣来了
The Techno King?
特克诺国王
Greetings, King Tobias.
您好 托拜厄斯国王
I, 7.3, have been sent here
我是7.3
as a representative of the great Techno King
被派来代表伟大的特克诺国王告诉您
to inform you that his rebirth process is now complete.
他的重生已经完成
And because of this great event,
鉴于此等幸事
I am here to investigate, by the demand of our lord,
我奉国王之令 前来调查
the possibility of renegotiating our agreement.
重新制定协议的可能性
Investigate?
调查
Proceed as you wish.
随时可以开始
Acknowledged.
了解
Beginning investigation.
开始调查
Verification in progress.
核实中
Investigation results are negative.
调查结果不通过
This castle has a curse upon it.
这座城♥堡♥被诅咒了
At least, it is a curse for me,
至少对我来说是这样
Some might call it a blessing.
有人说这是件幸事
Or the grace of magic.
或是魔法的恩惠
Renegotiation still impossible.
重新谈判依旧不可能
Retreat in progress.
回航中
Please enjoy the rest of your day.
请继续玩乐
Well fought, brother.
打得漂亮 弟弟
Don't patronize me.
不用假惺惺的
You think I'm weak.
你觉得我很弱
You're right, brother.
没错 弟弟
I've seen better fighting at the Commoner's tournament.
我在平民比赛中都见过比你强的人
Enjoy the rest of the night.
继续享受今晚
I'll try.
我尽量
Within these walls,
在这四壁中
no wound is fatal.
所有的伤都不会致命
Only the elderly die on the castle grounds.
只有老人会在城♥堡♥中老死
My father, King Tobias.
我的父王 托拜厄斯国王
When he will die,
当他要去世时
his eldest son will take the throne.
他的长子会继承王位
Tybalt.
蒂博尔特
Do not be so hard on your younger brother.
不要对你的弟弟太严苛
You're right, father.
你说得对 父王
I should know better than to expect so much from him.
我不该对他期望太高
Yes...
没错
This castle's enchantment is definitely a curse...
这座被施法的城♥堡♥真的是个诅咒
As my elder brother believes the protection of his thrones.
而我哥哥认为这是对他王位的保护
Not a very interesting night after all.
今晚并不是很有趣
My brother is still a wuss,
我弟弟依然软弱无能
and the Techno King still makes trouble.
特克诺国王还是来捣乱
I'm pretty sure there are better ways to enjoy my nights.
但我相信有其他方式可以来享受夜晚
I have many ways to improve your night.
我有很多办法让你的晚上变得更好
How do I know your busts aren't more empty temptations?
我怎么知道你的身材只是虚有其表
I know everything a man like you needs.
我了解你所有的需求
I can still remember...
我依然记得
The first time.
第一次
It was in an alley of the castle.
是在城♥堡♥的巷子里