It was me who processed him.
当时是我处理他的请求的
I remember him being very talkative.
我记得他当时话很多
He was very excited to try something new.
他很激动 因为能尝试新的东西
Yes. Here it is.
找到了 在这里
In the destination notes.
在目的地记录里
He was negotiating to buy a lunar station
他要从一个乌玛殖民地的人手里
from someone from the UMA colonies.
买♥♥一个月球空间站
He was headed there to finish the deal.
他是去敲定这个生意的
Send me the coordinates of this representative.
把这个代理人的坐标发给我
Done.
搞定了
His name is Xero Throbe.
他的名字是兹洛·绰布
Thank you, soldier.
谢谢你 士兵
My pleasure, Khondor.
是我的荣幸 霍恩多
Dolphina...
朵芬娜
have you received the data?
你收到数据了吗
Data received.
数据已收到
Good.
好的
Start the engine.
发动引擎
We are leaving at once.
我们立刻出发
Master, after research, it seems that the desired contact,
主人 经调查 目标联♥系♥人
Xero Throbe... has a folder on the human network information.
兹洛·绰布 好像在人类信息网上有一个文件夹
And?
然后呢
And the least we can say, master,
主人 我们至少可以断言
is that its business representative
这个乌玛殖民地的商务代理
for UMA colonies is by no means the highest thief of arms.
并不是什么高级的军♥火♥商
He seems to be well known for his passion for games,
倒是个有名的赌徒
trafficking of various drugs,
还是个药贩子
and a strong presence on the resale market of organ.
并且在器官买♥♥卖♥♥市场频频出现
None of that matters,
这些都不重要
or they can lead us to Horgarth.
也不能带我们找到霍伽史
And as I got there, i shall make him talk.
只要到了那里 我会让他开口的
It is noted, master,
主人 请注意
more items suggest that we use a measure to approach
很多条例建议我们友好地接近
to avoid not cause too much turmoil in the station?
以免造成太多混乱
It seems that Xero Throbe has joined shareholder
看起来兹洛·绰布加入了股东会
will hold a significant influence on the...
他很有影响力
The Princess doesn't have time
公主没有时间了
for certain approach
有些方法不行了
Dolphina,
朵芬娜
are you tapped into their network?
你潜入网络了吗
Yes, master.
是的 主人
It seems that it is not very far from you.
看起来离你不是很远
You should still go ahead and find yourself facing a bar.
请继续前行到正面的一个酒吧
Its calling "Heavy"
它叫「重磅」
which holds the concession.
有特许经营权
You seem in a very bad spot.
你看着挺可怜的
Take this...
拿着这个
And give thanks to the Gods.
感激诸神吧
I've found it.
我找到了
Xero Throbe.
兹洛·绰布
Does that revive your memory?
这样你想起来了吗
Holgarth the alchemist.
术士霍伽史
You helped him buy a micro colony.
你帮他买♥♥了一块小殖民地
You have really no idea
你真的是不知道
who you are dealing with.
你在和什么人打交道
I know exactly who I am dealing with.
我知道我在和什么人打交道
Do you?
可你知道吗
Dolphina.
朵芬娜
Calculate the fastest route to the lunar base.
计算去月球基地的最快路线
Yes. Recalibration engine is underway,
好的 正在重新调整引擎
and we should be operating on the fly deck seven in a few minutes.
几分钟后 我们将在飞船七层进行操纵
Very good. I'm on my way.
非常好 我来了
Another human wants to make me lose time.
又一个人类想浪费我的时间
Speak quick.
有话快说
I apologize.
我道歉
It was completely my fault.
全都是我的错
Humans.
愚蠢的人类
Come, everyone.
大家来吧
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Let's get back to the game.
我们继续玩吧
Enjoy yourselves.
玩得愉快
And make him regret this.
我会让他后悔的
Dolphina,
朵芬娜
I have got company.
有人跟着我
Get into the security network
你潜入保安网络
and tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到什么了
Underway.
正在进行中
Everybody is here?
所有人都到了吗
There are four.
有四个人
And one of them is to lock the elevator to level 17.
还有一个人要将电梯控制在十七层
Garbage incinerator
那层是垃圾燃烧室
It does not tell me anything worthwhile.
但这信息并没有什么用
Note the presence of a civil with you.
请注意有平民和您在一起
Great.
好极了
Hey buddy,
伙计
Xero Throbe wishes to say goodbye.
兹洛·绰布想跟你说再见
What the fuck.
别废话了
Just kill him.
赶紧杀了他
Please, forgive such demonstration of violence.
请原谅这段暴♥力♥的画面
But sometimes,
但有些时候
the fate of many
诸多人的命运
rest upon the shoulders of one man.
都负担在一个男人的肩膀上
Our course is now active towards Urthur-3.
我们前往阿沙-3星的路线已经激活了
Good.
好的
Hyperspeed in three...
极速飞行倒计时三秒
Two...
两秒
One.
一秒
It's far too quiet.
这太安静了
Increase scanning range and put up the shields.
提高扫描范围 打开防护罩
You are right, master.
主人 您说的对
I've detected the presence of a defense system.
我探测到了一个防御系统
I would expect no less from Holgarth.
我就知道霍伽史会这样
I will not retreat.
我不会退缩的
Fire a volley missile, level Okko.
发射一枚截击导弹 欧克级别
Holgarth...
霍伽史
You're wasting precious time.
你在浪费宝贵的时间
None of your traps and delays will stop me.
任何陷阱和拖延都不能阻止我
Holgarth.
霍伽史
The Princess Alaria is dying.
阿♥拉♥利娅公主要死了
You have to help her.
你一定要帮帮她
So, Targot sent you, did he?
是塔吉特派你来的 是吧
Alaria suffers from d'Avsara.
阿♥拉♥利娅患了阿瓦萨拉寒疾
The "Curse of the Cold".
严寒的诅咒
I beg you.
我恳求您
Help me save her.
帮我救救她吧
That's all I want.
我只求这么多
I don't mean you any harm.
我不想伤害您
Harm?
伤害
I fear no harm.
我不惧怕伤害
I can regenerate from just a few ashes.
只要还留着一点骨灰我都能复活
Death does not exist for me.
死亡于我来说并不存在
It is...
它只是个
a childhood nightmare,
童年的噩梦罢了
and I am an adult.
而我现在是成人了
As you shall be too.
你也应该是
My dear fellow, I cannot tell you
亲爱的伙伴 我无法形容
how many years I have looked forward to this meeting.
我期待这次会面多少年了
That's impossible.
这不可能
How can you have been waiting for me...
我们从没见过面
when we never met?
你怎么会一直在等我