The last fragment of a once living planet.
曾经充满生机的星球的最后一块残片
Its body blasted into dust
因为原住民的愚蠢
by the madness of its own inhabitants,
其身躯已被炸得灰飞烟灭
while its head was cursed to roam aimlessly
它的头部则遭受惩罚
through time and space,
在时空中永无止境地飘荡着
screaming in pain and sorrow.
痛苦而悲伤地呼啸
In legend and in fact, it is known as
在传说与现实中
Metal Hurlant.
它被称为「金属狂啸」
Alaria, my sweet daughter.
阿♥拉♥利娅 我可爱的女儿
You're so pale and trembling.
你脸色惨白 浑身发抖
What is happening to you?
你怎么了
Living on this ship.
住在这艘飞船上
Trapped within these metal walls.
被铜墙铁壁困住
I can't take it much longer.
我快要受不了了
So bitter...
这战败的滋味
is the taste of defeat.
太苦
Alaria.
阿♥拉♥利娅
Hey, Jari.
扎里 你好
Are you feeling better?
你感觉好一点了吗
I have never even heard of such a humiliating defeat.
我从来没听过这么耻辱的战败
The Lagyirhs are without honor.
拉格维尔斯人毫无廉耻
How could they destroy the Garden of Andrehar.
他们怎么能消灭安德海尔乐园
You should be happy you are alive.
你应该庆幸你还活着
You should be thanking the Gods.
你应该感激诸神
Yes.
是的
The Princess as well.
还有公主
Without her,
如果没有她
there is no chance of our alliance with the Techno King.
我们和特克诺国王根本没机会结盟
The Techno King doesn't even care about our world.
特克诺国王才不在乎我们
He's only interested in the Princess.
他只对公主有兴趣
He and his joint army wouldn't send one ship
如果真要收复安德海尔
to take back Andrehar.
他连一艘飞船都不会派
Then there is no hope?
那么就没指望了吗
As long as the Princess is alive,
只要公主还活着
there's always hope.
就一直有希望
Hey, come on, hey.
怎么了
It's true the Lagyvirths have won the battle.
拉格维尔斯人的确打败了我们
They may have taken our planet,
就算他们攻陷了我们的星球
but not the galaxy.
但还有星系
This is far from over.
我们还没完
We will find allies.
我们会找到盟友的
Everything is so cold.
好冷
I can barely feel my skin.
我的皮肤几乎都没知觉了
Can't...
我甚至
even move.
无法动弹
Fight it, daughter of mine.
坚持住 我的女儿
I beg of you.
求求你
Don't give into it.
别放弃
Have we not suffered enough?
我们受的苦难道还不够多吗
I beg your forgiveness, King Targot.
恕我直言 塔吉特陛下
But you know what ails your daughter.
公主得的什么病 您心知肚明
She suffers from the sickness d'Avsara,
她患上了阿瓦萨拉寒疾
The "Curse of the Cold",
是「严寒的诅咒」
which has killed the majority of your subjects,
此疾病已经夺去您大部分臣民的生命
and left us open to invasion.
而且让我们溃不成军
Let me scan her.
让我给她检查一下
It is more aggressive than usual,
这病比平时来得更凶猛
almost as if it was accelerated.
病情似乎在加速恶化
Then, what can we do?
那我们该怎么办
Only the fruit of the Lacimar
只有拉西玛的果实能够治好她
which grows on our lost planet is the cure.
而这果实只有我们失去的星球上才有
Maybe if I offered myself to the Lagyvirths,
如果我向拉格维斯人投降
she might be saved.
她或许还能得救
I fear the L'Acimar would be useless.
恐怕拉西玛也没用了
Her symptoms are so far advanced.
她已经病入膏肓了
Then, she is doomed?
那么她必死无疑了吗
I know one who can help.
我知道有一个人能帮忙
Holgarth.
霍伽史
The master Techno wizard.
特克诺的大♥法♥师
He can save her.
他能救她
Holgarth?
霍伽史
Then, she is doomed.
那么她就真的必死无疑了
Holgarth is a great alchemist.
霍伽史是个伟大的术士
The very fact he's lived over a hundred years
他自己能长命百岁
shows he knows how to prolong life.
说明他知道怎么续命
The problem is not his ability,
问题并不在于他的能力
but his location.
而是他在哪里
We no longer have any trace of him,
自从他离开了舰队
since he left the fleet.
我们就找不到他的踪迹
Only rumors.
只有一些流言
I don't care where he is,
我不在乎他在哪里
or what I have to go through.
或者我要遇到什么困难
I will find him,
我会找到他
and bring back the cure for the Princess.
并把他带回来治好公主
Khondor...
霍恩多
You have protected me...
你从我能记事起
for as long as I can remember.
就保护着我
You're my most trusted and loyal servant.
你是我最忠实可靠的仆人
Tell me the truth.
告诉我实话
How much time do I have left?
我还能活多久
One month, my Princess.
只有一个月 公主殿下
Not more.
仅此而已
I've witnessed the horrors of the war.
我目睹了战争的惨状
I've lost my beloved land,
失去了珍爱的土地
and almost all my people.
失去了我的臣民
I've yet to experience to fall in love,
我还没体验过爱情
to lie with a man.
还未经人事
to bring a child into this world.
甚至没有机会生儿育女
It seems I am destined to die...
看来 我注定要带着遗憾
having never truly lived.
含恨而去
No, sweet Alaria.
不 亲爱的阿♥拉♥利娅
I've sworn my life to protect you,
我用我的生命发誓要保护你
and it has not changed.
这一点从未改变
I will save you.
我会救你的
And how will you achieve that?
那你打算要怎么做
My fleet is totally destroyed.
我的舰队全军覆没了
I need no fleet.
我不要舰队
No soldiers.
也不要士兵
My King...
陛下
I prefer to travel alone.
我想自己去
Khondor.
霍恩多
The people's love for their Princess
唯一能让人们团结一致的
is the only thing that keeps them united.
就是他们对公主的爱
If she was to be lost,
如果阿♥拉♥利娅死了
Alaria's death would provoke a mass suicide.
她的死将会引发集♥体♥自♥杀♥
I swear on the blood of the Okmers,
我以欧可曼的血起誓
I'll protect the people.
我会守护人♥民♥的
May the Gods hear you.
愿诸神保佑你
Soldier Jari.
士兵扎里
I need some information.
我需要一些情报
Khondor, I'm very pleased you've survived.
霍恩多 你还活着真是太好了
How can I help?
你需要我帮你什么
You oversee all requests to leave the fleet.
你负责所有离开舰队的请求
When Holgarth left, six cycles ago,
六轮之前 霍伽史离开的时候
did he go through all the proper channels?
是通过的正规渠道吗
Yes. Of course.
当然了
Need to find him.
我需要找到他
Urgently.
越快越好
Can you tell me where he went?
你能告诉我他去哪里了吗
Let me see...
让我想想...