能够一视同仁
is that you see every soldier as equal,
无论他们为哪一方而战
o matter what side he fights on.
这是一个为联邦士兵而设立的的联邦设施
This is a Union facility for Union soldiers!
这是为病人而设立的医院
It is a hospital for sick people!
鲜血没有灰色蓝色之分 女士
Blood is not gray or blue, madam.
它只有一种颜色
It's all one color.
抛开幼稚
Put away childish things.
在战争结束之前你能拯救多少条性命
How many lives will you save before this is over?
菲尼小姐
Miss Phinney?
这儿人多得快装不下了
Bursting at the seams, we are.
萨默斯医生觉得你最好在这睡
Dr. Summers felt it best that you sleep here.
呃 在地上
Uh, on the floor.
小心砒霜 你可能想要打扫下
Uh, uh, beware of the arsenic. You might want to sweep your area.
-砒霜? -我们为了防老鼠撒了一些
- Arsenic? - We put it out for the rats.
你也会想小心它们的
Uh, you'll want to look out for them, as well.
给
Here.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Whoo! Whoo!
我们在威廉斯堡打赢了
We whooped them in Williamsburg!
南军士兵撤到里士满去了
The rebs are beating it to Richmond!
真的吗
Is it so?
一周之内肯定能结束这一切
We'll be done with this thing in a week, for sure!
进军里士满
On to Richmond!
我就知道
I knew it!
喔 胜利 兄弟们 胜利
Whoo! Victory, brothers! Victory!
我跟他说我一会儿就回来
I told him that I would be right back for him.
但是我回来太晚了
But I took too long.
他一直没有完成他的信
He never finished it.
"透过最后的一丝呼吸...
"Though my last breath...
死亡即将来临
May come soon...
当它真正降临之时
When it does,
要知道你们是我唯一所想
know that I shall be thinking only of you
是我永恒的
and my eternal...
希望"
Hope."