剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
你知道唐恩医生在会议室讨论什么吗
Do you know what's going on with Dr. Dunn in the conference room?
他在调查贝蒂·利什科的死因
He's leading an investigation into Betty Lisko's death.
你会感到温暖的平静
And then a warm feeling of peacefulness
会随着它慢慢入睡
will take you slowly into sleep.
你为什么非得在医院杀人呢
Why did you have to kill someone at the hospital?
他们要是发现了 我会负责
If they figure it out, I'll deal with it.
你要开美容院吗
Are you opening up a spa?
临终疗养院
A hospice.
也为了照顾那些来终结苦痛的人
This is for those who've come to terms with their illness.
他们可以来这里 平静地死去
They can come here to die in peace.
你可以不做化疗
You can stop the chemo.
你可以用你想要的方式告别
And you can say good-bye the way you want.
那我想搞个派对
I would want it to be a party.
一场表演
A performance.
我知道最近没有照顾你的感受
I know I've taken you for granted recently.
真的对不起
And I'm sorry for that.
喂
Hello?
是玛丽吗 我要和玛丽说话
Is this Mary? I need to talk to Mary.
对不起宝贝儿 我真的...
I'm sorry, baby. I really...
得走了
I have to go.
好吧 你需要手术
Okay, you need surgery.
你帮我做 行吗
You do it, all right?
你想要什么都可以
Anything you want is yours.
只要你救我
Just help me.
我知道怎么抓奥莉维亚了
I know how to get Olivia.
这花要皮肤好的明星才衬得起
These are for reality stars with perfect skin.
你不搞这么浮夸的就行了
You need a more realistic flower.
我不会搞这种的
I wouldn't go that far.
康乃馨
Carnations?
说不好
I don't know.
康乃馨是填插花空位的
They're filler flowers.
配不上你
You deserve better than that.
这些呢
Well, what about these?
听说麦当娜最讨厌绣球花
I heard Madonna hates hydrangeas.
别紧张 马奇 她只是嫉妒而已
Relax, Madge. She's just jealous.
那可以考虑
So they're a maybe.
我真不知道用什么花
I really can't figure these out.
都很好看
They're so aggressive.
你慢点 小心
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Okay.
要坐吗
You need to sit down?
好
Okay.
坐吧
Let's do that.
-慢点走 -没关系
- Just walk slowly. - It's okay.
我可以
I got it.
慢点 来
Here you go.
还好吗
You okay?
金盏花
Marigolds.
是亡灵节之花[墨西哥节日]
They're the flower of the Day of the Dead.
倒挺切题
Well, that's on point.
就它们了
They're perfect.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, babe.
一死而已
I'm only dying.
我们得把故事编圆
We should get our stories straight.
你又没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
是 可我知道什么叫连坐
Yeah, but I am a big believer in guilt by association.
只要一出事 医院就喜欢怪到护士头上
The hospital like to blame nurses when things go wrong.
你就这么说
Here's what you say.
说你看到我在重症监护室... 这是事实吧
That you saw me in the ICU... Which is true, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我就告诉他们 我是去看望一个刚转进来的病人
And I'll tell them I was visiting a patient that was transferred.
记得我说过 崇拜你那种特立独行的态度
Remember when I told you that I admired that maverick attitude of yours?
现在我收回
I take it back.
你按我们商量好的说 不会有事的
If we stick to the story, we'll be fine.
你真觉得自己能逍遥法外吗
Do you really think you can get away with this?
到你了 哈里斯医生
Ready for you, Dr. Harris.
请坐
Take a seat.
我们在调查贝蒂·利什科的死因
So, we're looking into the death of Betty Lisko,
她就死在医院
who died here in the hospital.
我知道
I know.
我们认为有人协助她死亡
So you may know that we believe someone assisted in her death.
事发当晚 你就在重症监护室
You were in the ICU that night.
对 我在看望一位病人
I was visiting a patient, yeah.
你有没有去过贝蒂的房♥间
And did you go into Betty's room at all?
没有
No, I didn't.
有没有看到其他人出入她的病房♥
Did you see anyone else enter or leave the room?
没有
No.
所以你与她完全没有接触是吗
So you had no contact with her at all, then?
你们这是干嘛
Why are you doing this?
我们认为有人杀了贝蒂·利什科
Because we believe someone killed Betty Lisko.
在她寻死未遂之后
After she tried to kill herself.
如果你想跟我们辩论协助自杀的问题...
If you wanna get into a debate about assisted suicide...
我很乐意
I'd love to.
就来好好讨论下死亡的问题吧
Let's have a reasonable discussion about death.
你先说
You start.
好 那我先说
Okay, I will.
死亡给了生命价值 这大家都同意吧
Death gives life meaning. Let's agree on that.
生命之所以可贵 就是因为它有尽头
Let's agree that life is precious because it ends.
据我所知
From what I hear,
贝蒂·利什科的死和世上其他人的死并无二致
Betty Lisko died like everybody else who ever lived ever.
但她选择结束自己的生命
But she chose to take her own life.
现在你们想要起诉别人
And now you wanna prosecute someone for helping her do
帮她完成她的心愿
what she wanted to do.
你们这么做 就等于宣告死亡不是她自己的选择
So what you're really saying is, this wasn't her choice to make.
-玛丽 冷静一点 -不 是她想求死
- Mary, calm down. - No, she wanted to die.
贝蒂想死
Betty wanted to die.
她尽了最大努力
She tried her best to do it.
遭受了严重伤害
She suffered catastrophic injuries.
她的余生将会是
The rest of her life would have been
生理和心理上的噩梦
a physiological and psychological nightmare.
人可能死于意外
You know, people used to die from accidents.
可能猝死
They used to die suddenly.
但现在 我们国家
But now in this country,
许多人的生命都靠机器维持
almost everyone dies hooked up to machines
机器可以延长他们的寿命
designed to prolong their lives
却让人生失去活着的价值
when there's no life left to live.
这就是你们坚守的体制
That's the system you're upholding
这就是一场愚蠢至极 毫无意义 思想狭隘的调查
by conducting this stupid, pointless, narrow-minded investigation.
省省吧
So just stop it.
我想查清谋杀贝蒂·利什科的人
I wanna find out who killed Betty Lisko
这样医院才不会被起诉
so the hospital doesn't get sued.
我不干了
I don't belong here.
辞呈今天就交上去
I'll send you my resignation by the end of the day.
-你... -没有
- Did you... - No.
我辞职了
I quit.
天哪
My God.
我已经想很久了
It was a long time coming.
你知道上哪儿找我
You know where to find me.
知道 但我不会蠢到去找你
Yeah, but I'm not dumb enough to go there.
那这就是再见了
So, is this good-bye?
那可不行
Hardly.
你和德斯还欠我五万块钱呢
You and Des still owe me 50 grand.
可能还有利息吧
With interest, I assume.
你知道就好 赶快行动吧
Yeah, you know it. So get cracking.
你见到你妈了吗
Have you seen your mom at all?
没有
No.
那晚之后就没见过了
Not since that night.
我一直在我爸家
Been at my dad's.
一直不接她电♥话♥
Ignoring her calls.
最后的最后
You know, at the end of the day,
人们总是辜负你的期望 所以...
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表