剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
And you know what?
我都有点崇拜你了
I kind of admire you for it.
你就像那些另辟蹊径的先锋者
You're like one of those people that blazes a trail.
一意孤行的幻想家
You're a single-minded visionary.
可我得替你收拾这些烂摊子
But I got to live in the wake of your chaos.
他们要是发现了 我会负责
If they figure it out, I'll deal with it.
我永远不会向任何人告发你
I would never tell anyone about you.
你知道的
You know that.
你为什么非得在医院杀人呢
Why did you have to kill someone at the hospital?
有事吗
Can I help you?
-奥莉维亚·布鲁姆吗 -是我
- Olivia Bloom? - Yes.
我是本·韦斯利侦探
Ma'am, I'm detective Ben Wesley.
抱歉就这么闯进来了
I'm sorry for the intrusion
我想了解一下你丈夫特拉维斯·布鲁姆的情况
but I need to talk to you about your husband, Travis Bloom.
怎么了
What is this about?
布鲁姆太太 你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候
Mrs. Bloom, when was the last time you saw your husband?
我老公喜欢喝酒
My husband likes to drink.
他有时一连消失好几天... 寻欢作乐
Sometimes he disappears for days... goes on a bender.
所以是三天前吗
So three days ago?
那是你最后一次见他
That was the last time you saw him?
我一直在给他打电♥话♥ 留言
I've been calling him, leaving messages.
他还没回我
He hasn't gotten back to me.
这种情况正常吗
Is that normal?
你丈夫不回你电♥话♥
Your husband doesn't return your calls?
我们算不上什么恩爱夫妻
We don't have the best marriage.
你能不能想到任何
Can you think of any reason
他可能离开这儿的原因
why he may have wanted to leave town?
不能
Nope.
能不能想到任何可能会害他的人
Can you think of anyone who may want to harm your husband?
不能
No.
布鲁姆太太 我来这儿是因为
Mrs. Bloom, the reason I'm here
警方已经盯上你丈夫了
is because your husband is known to police.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我们有理由相信他在贩毒
Well, we believe he's dealing drugs,
事实上 就在这个仓库里
right out of this warehouse, in fact.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你没注意到任何可疑的事情吗
You haven't seen anything suspicious?
归我管的生意非常多
I'm very involved in the business.
要是有的话我不可能不知道
I would know if something like that was happening.
这地方这么大
Well, I'd say it's a big place.
你确定吗
You sure?
一个人不可能清楚所有事情
Well, a person can never know everything,
但是呢 我确定
but yes, I'm pretty sure.
好吧
Okay.
非常抱歉 布鲁姆太太
Look, ma'am, I'm sorry to be the one
今天让你为难了
to have to lay this all on you.
你只是在做本职工作
Well, you're just doing your job.
要不我送你去局里
Maybe I could drive you down to the station,
帮你写一个失踪报告吧
help you fill out a missing persons report.
他才几天不见而已
He's only been gone a few days.
以前失踪时间更长 他肯定会回来的
He's disappeared for longer. I'm sure he'll be back.
有什么事尽管给我打电♥话♥
Okay, well, if there's anything, just call.
我会的
I will.
你看起来并不着急
You don't seem to worried, ma'am.
不担心你丈夫吗
About your husband?
我是一个非常内敛的人
I process my emotions in a very private way.
好吧
Okay.
布伦东 你怎么样
How are you, Brendan?
我要死在这儿了 美女医生玛丽·哈里斯
I'm gonna die here, pretty doctor Mary Harris.
化疗有作用
Chemo's working.
让我病得更重
It's making me sicker.
在帮你争取时间
It's buying you time.
我这辈子 从来没放弃过什么
I've never given up on anything in my life,
但我现在想放弃了
but I feel like giving up.
也许放弃没什么不对
Maybe giving up is okay.
那我为什么感觉这么挫败
Then why does it feel so bad?
好像我在自欺欺人
Like I'm not being true to myself?
你可以不做化疗 回家
You can stop the chemo, go home,
和杰曼还有你家人待在一起
be with Germaine, with family.
躺在那儿等死吗
Just lie there and wait to die?
我没想过这个鬼样子出去
I didn't think I'd go out like this.
在墨西哥 他们有个叫亡灵节的节日
In Mexico, they have a festival called the day of the dead.
人们会游♥行♥ 会带着美食去墓地
There are parades, and people bring food to the cemeteries
欢迎亡灵回来探望
to encourage the souls of the dead to visit.
那是个庆典
It's a celebration.
-节庆 -没错
- A fiesta. - Yes.
死亡并不可怕
Death isn't bad.
不一定非得可怕
It doesn't have to be.
它是人生的一部分
It's part of life.
你可以用你想要的方式告别
And you can say good-bye the way you want,
像对待生命那样对待死亡
live your death as you would your life.
那我想要搞个派对
I would want it to be a party.
完全可以
It can be.
像一场表演
Like a performance.
上吧
All right, come on.
你可以的
You got this.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
如果我想和你搭讪 你希望我说什么呢
If I were to flirt with you, what would be my best approach?
我不是奇葩
Nothing too creepy.
只是在教这位小朋友而已
Just as a teachable moment for my young friend here.
你可以问我的眼睛是浅褐色的还是棕色
Okay. You could ask me if my eyes are hazel or brown.
你的眼睛是浅褐色的还是棕色
Are your eyes Hazel or brown?
棕色
They're brown.
谢谢
Thank you.
看见没 多简单
See? It's easy.
你那个詹姆斯·邦德的口音是行得通
Yeah, maybe for you with your James Bond accent.
不是口音问题 是魅力
It's not my accent. It's my charm.
那是你女朋友吗
Is that your lady friend?
天啊 怎么办
My god, my god. What do I do?
-怎么办 怎么办 -冷静下
What do I do? What do I do? - Calm down.
你不跟她说话 就没法和她上♥床♥
You can't have sex until you've had a conversation
去跟她讲话
so talk to her.
真是太蠢了
This was such a stupid idea.
你行的 上吧
You got this. Come on.
-你好啊 乔舒华 -你好 凯丽
- Hi, Joshua. - Hey, Kailey.
他是你的护士吗
Is this your nurse?
更像精神导师
More of a spiritual advisor.
你能行的
You've got this.
我去那边逛一下 假装什么都没有
I'll be over there loitering nonchalantly.
如果想看我豚跳的话就向我招手
Wave if you need me to Ollie on over.
豚跳不是这个意思
That's not what Ollie means.
知道了 谢谢
Good to know.
所以你的眼睛是浅褐色还是棕色
So are your eyes Hazel or brown?
是蓝色的
They're blue.
好吧
Right.
下去
Out.
等等 你在干什么
Whoa. Wait. What are you doing?
我妈以前就是这么对我和玛丽的
Well, this is what my mom used to do with me and Mary.
有什么问题你俩慢慢解决
Solve whatever's going on between you.
你这是把我们放逐到荒岛上
You're literally marooning us on an island!
你小姨就把我们丢在这里 挺混♥蛋♥的
Your aunt's actually pretty gangster leaving us out here.
你为什么这么生我气
Why are you so mad at me?
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
为什么 杰茜 因为我亲了你吗
What, Jess? Is it because I kissed you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
那不是... 那只是好玩
That wasn't... That was just for fun.
你想和我在一起吗
Do you want to be with me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想跟我处对象吗
Do you want to be in a relationship with me?
我们本来就有关系
We are in a relationship, Jess.
不 你想做我女朋友吗
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表