剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
but I don't want to be your launderer or whatever.
我不想跟这些东西扯上关系
I don't want anything to do with it.
-但是妮可 你是... -妮可姨妈
- But Nicole, you were the... - Aunt Nicole!
你好
Hi.
你好啊 小战士 学校怎么样
Hey, little warrior. How goes the battle?
也就那样吧
You know, it goes.
妈 希瑟能留下吃晚饭吗
Mom, can Heather stay for dinner?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
你有过敏的食物吗
Any allergies I should know about?
麦麸 奶制品 鳄梨和胡萝卜
Just gluten, dairy, avocados, and carrots.
开个玩笑 我没忌口
I'm kidding. I eat everything.
我来开门
I'll get it.
我爱你 你知道的对吧
You know I love you, right?
我也爱你
And I love you.
我明白你想帮助别人
And I get that you want to help people,
但是谁来帮你呢
but at the end of the day, like, who is helping you?
-你妈妈在家吗 -妈妈 你的快递
- Is your mom home? - Mom, it's for you.
你逗我吗
You got to be kidding me.
-快滚 -在这里签个字
- Get it out of here. - Just sign here.
我不签 我不想收
I'm not signing anything. I don't want it!
我来签
I'll sign it.
这上面怎么写着 "时间紧张 玛丽"
Why does it say, "Tick-tock, Mary?"
什么
What?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
谁是奥莉维亚
Who's Olivia?
想捉弄我的闲人而已 快走吧
Just someone playing a little joke on me. Just go.
感觉不像开玩笑
It's not that funny.
甘比 你说得没错
You know what, Cambie? You're right.
你好
Hello?
你一定是玛丽
You must be Mary.
兰道尔 幸会
Randall, it's nice to meet you.
我要见奥莉维亚
I want to see Olivia.
跟我来
Follow me.
我打包票 你绝对是我们优先服务的对象
I promise you we're ahead of schedule.
不必有任何顾虑
There's nothing to worry about.
我下一个预约客户到了
My next appointment just arrived.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
玛丽 你好啊
Mary, hi.
看见她在楼梯间转悠
Found her wandering around downstairs.
我来告诉你 别再给我寄电器了
I came to tell you to stop sending me appliances.
我还不想换新的
I'm happy with mine.
兰道尔 去告诉楼下的人
Randall, will you tell the boys downstairs
别再干活了 太吵 我没法思考
to stop with all the noise? I can't hear myself think.
-帕特 贾斯汀 快停下... -兰道尔 我哑了吗
- Pat, Justin, stop... - Randall, do I not have a voice?
我站在这里就能冲他们喊
I can stand here and yell at people.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
我不会杀你丈夫
I'm not going to kill your husband.
好了 伙计们 休息一下
All right, guys, take a break.
-你相信因果报应吗 -因果报应
- Do you believe in karma? - Karma?
一报还一报
You know, what goes around comes around?
善有善报
How our actions manifest themselves
恶有恶报
into reciprocal actions in the future?
种因得果
Consequences?
-不 我不相信因果 -我觉得也是
- No, I don't believe in karma. - I didn't think you would.
玛丽 你要杀我的丈夫
You're gonna kill my husband, Mary,
而且今晚就得动手
and you're gonna do it tonight.
我说得很清楚 我不会做的
I already told you I'm not going to do that.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
但之前你可不是这么说的
But that's not what you told me.
你自己告诉我 是你让我哥流血过多死的
In fact, you told me that you let my brother bleed out and die,
所以无论你怎么想
so whether you believe it or not,
是你把自己逼到了这一步
you brought yourself to this moment.
你怎么不亲自动手
Hey, why can't you just do it yourself?
玛丽 还用我告诉你吗
You're smarter than that, Mary.
三岁小孩都知道
Everyone knows the first person
第一个怀疑对象就是死者配偶
the police suspect is the spouse.
你怎么都会被怀疑
You'll be a suspect regardless.
所以我要你做成自然死亡的样子
Not when you make it look natural
就像送走你的病人们一样
just like you do with all your patients.
我能做得像自然死亡 是因为我的病人
I can make it look natural because my patients
都快死了
are already dying.
玛丽 你还真是个圣人 怀着负罪感帮助别人
You really are a saint, Mary, helping people die with dignity.
我好像在自言自语
It's like I'm talking to myself.
兰道尔
Randall? Randall?
我不是叫你让他们停下来吗
Did I not ask you to make them stop?
我说过了 再去说一次
Yeah, I did. I'll tell them again.
算了
No, you know what?
不麻烦你了
Don't bother.
我还挺喜欢枪响的声音
I actually like the sound of banging.
你刚才说什么来着
You were saying?
你已经有枪了
You already have the gun.
自己就能轻易杀了他
It would be so easy for you to just kill him yourself.
但我想让你当我的枪 玛丽
But I want you to be my gun, Mary.
我该去哪儿
Where do I go?
这是我家的密♥码♥ 2009
It's the alarm code to my house, 2009.
我女儿出生的年份
It's the year my daughter was born.
时间过得真快
It goes by so fast.
你小女儿多大了 12岁左右吧
How old's your youngest? She's around 12?
是 我们真该哪天聚一聚
Yeah. We should have a playdate sometime.
好好笑 你真有意思
That's funny. You're funny.
我喜欢
I like that.
特拉维斯七点前会醉醺醺地到家
Travis will be home by 7:00, drunk.
他会再给自己倒杯朗姆可乐
He'll pour himself one more rum and Coke
八点倒在电视机前不省人事
and then pass out in front of the TV by 8:00.
做成心脏病突发的样子
Make it look like a heart attack,
反正就是你的惯用手法
whatever it is you normally do,
我希望你九点半能回到这儿
and I'll expect you back here around 9:30.
-你的猫叫什么 -叫卡斯珀二世
- What's your cat's name? - This is Casper the Second.
-二世 -对
- The Second? - Yes.
-为什么 -长话短说就是 我妈是个骗子
- How does that work? - Long story short, my mom's a liar.
那长话长说呢
Okay, long story long this time?
去年我妈告诉我和甘比
Last year my mom told me and Cambie
卡斯珀得了癌症 只好让它安乐死
that she had to put our cat Casper down because he had cancer.
天哪 你们肯定伤心死了
I am so sorry. That's the worst.
不用 因为这只猫后来突然出现了
No, don't be, because then this cat comes along
长得和始祖卡斯珀一模一样
who happens to look exactly like Casper the original.
-我不明白 -是啊 甘比也不懂
- I don't get it. - Yeah, neither did Cambie.
她以为这是上帝送给我们的
She thought that he was a totally different cat
另一只猫
sent to us from the gods.
我们叫他卡斯珀二世
We named him Casper the Second, and, yeah,
但你一直都活着 对吗 卡斯铂
but you never died, did you, Casper?
为什么你妈要撒谎
Why would your mom lie about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能有病吧吧
It's pathological, I think.
你真的很容易受人影响
You really let people affect you, don't you?
是啊
Well, yeah.
她是我妈 当然会影响我
She's my mom, so she affects me.
-还有娜奥米 -什么意思
- Same with Naomi. - What do you mean?
你俩是不是有过什么
Is there something between you two?
以前有 但... 都结束了
Yeah, there used to be, but it's... it's over.
我已经... 走出来了
I've... I've moved on.
走向谁了
To who?
我喜欢你 杰茜
I like you, Jess.
你在骗我吗 我看不出来
Are you lying? I can't tell.
没 没有
No, no.
有人吗
Hello?
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
要来一杯吗 兄弟
You want a drink, man?
当然要 哥们儿你懂的
Yeah, you know it, buddy.
又回到最初的起点
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表