剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
特拉维斯
Travis?
你在他酒里放了戊巴比妥
You put pento in his beer?
对
I did.
乔舒华
Joshua!
这是我的强项
I can do this.
但其他的
But the rest of it?
比如犯罪 干坏事... 是我的底线
The criminal shit, the bad shit...that's my line.
我们可以做死亡之旅
Let's do the death retreat.
行吧
Okay.
-好吗 -好
- Ready? - Yeah.
杰茜 我得告诉你件事
Jess, I need to tell you something.
你喝多了
You're wasted.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
为什么你现在完全是另一个人
Why are you acting like somebody else?
我妈妈
My mom.
我从来都不知道她在干什么
I feel like I never know what's going on with her.
我感觉她一直在骗我
I feel like she's always lying to me.
我是本·韦斯利警探
Ma'am, I'm Detective Ben Wesley.
我想了解一下你丈夫特拉维斯·布鲁姆的情况
I need to talk to you about your husband, Travis Bloom.
他才几天不见而已
He's only been gone a few days.
以前失踪时间更长 他肯定会回来的
He's disappeared for longer. I'm sure he'll be back.
我们有理由相信他在贩毒 就在这个仓库里
Well, we believe he's dealing drugsright out of this warehouse.
我们进去了
We're in.
奥莉维亚的仓库已经被全方位监听
Olivia's warehouse is completely wired for sound.
很好
Good.
她就是那种人
You were right about her.
你对玛丽·哈里斯的判断也对
And you were right about Mary Harris.
-你派了一队人去监视玛丽 -嗯
- You put a team on Mary? - Yeah.
他会慢慢离开 很安详
He'll slip away now. It's peaceful.
走
Go.
我看着你杀了他
I just watched you kill someone.
我不会停的
I'm never gonna stop.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
我不知道你还抽烟
I didn't know you smoked.
我抽得... 不多
I don't... much.
我一直在戒
I keep quitting.
然后又开始抽
And then I start again.
我知道对身体不好 但...
I know it's bad for me, but...
就是容易上瘾
It's addictive.
我知道
I know.
-昨天那个孩子... -乔舒华
- You know, yesterday with that kid... - Joshua.
乔舒华
Joshua.
我从没见过这种
I've never seen anything like that before.
你见过不少人死吧
You've seen people die, though.
是啊 可不是这样
Yeah, but not like that.
-很... -安详
- It was... - Peaceful.
是... 抱歉 工作的事
It's... I'm sorry, it's work.
要抓我吗
Should I be worried?
乔舒华的父母给你打了掩护
Well, Joshua's parents covered for you.
我也是
So did I.
玛丽 要是有人发现这事...
Mary, if anyone finds out about this...
我就不能保护你了
I can't protect you anymore.
还可能丢了工作
I'd probably lose my job, you know?
我知道
I know.
来
Come here.
我该走了
I should go.
-真该走了 -非走不可吗
- I should go. - Do you have to?
是
Yes.
除非你愿意告诉我特拉维斯怎么回事
Unless you wanna tell me what happened to Travis.
都快忘了我是个超级大帅哥了
I almost forgot what a handsome bastard I am.
真不知道你为什么要把这张脸遮住
I don't know why you hide this face.
没道理啊
It makes no sense.
当时特殊情况 托尼
It did at the time, Tony.
好吧
Okay.
感觉你是个有故事的人
You sound like a man with a past.
是啊 但现在都过去了
I am. But I'm ready to let it go.
人生的悲剧不在于生命如此短暂...
The tragedy of this life is not that it ends so soon...
而在于开始生活之前彷徨得太久[刘易斯]
but that we wait so long to begin it.
你没得绝症吧
You're not dying, are you?
没有 恰恰相反
No. No, no, no. Quite the opposite, my friend.
我感觉我的人生终于要开始了
I feel like my life is finally beginning.
玛丽
Mary.
我在你卧室
I'm in your bedroom.
-你在这里干什么 -你个小婊砸
- What are you doing here? - You sneaky little bitch.
跟人上♥床♥了 是不是
You got laid, didn't you?
我不想说这个
I don't wanna talk about it.
性生活不愉快就该跟人聊聊
The best part about bad sex is actually talking about it.
没有不愉快
It wasn't bad.
好得不得了 但很复杂
It was great, but it's complicated.
因为你的副业吗
Because of your side job?
和他的主业
And his day job.
可你们就是乱世真情啊
But you're lovers in a dangerous time.
我要走了
I have to go.
你不想知道我来干什么吗
Hey, don't you wanna know why I'm here?
刚就问过你了
First thing I asked you.
是啊 但我刚才注意力都放在你不正当的感情生活上了
Yes, then I was momentarily distracted by the evidence of your illicit affair.
-妮可 -我得跟你谈谈杰茜的事
- Nicole.- I need to talk to you about Jess.
还记得她吗
Do you remember her?
-你大女儿 -她怎么了
- Your firstborn? - What about her?
她知道你在骗她
She knows you're lying to her.
知道你有事藏着掖着
She knows you're hiding something.
只是不知道具体什么事
She just doesn't know what.
-她这么说的 -对
- Did she say that? - Yes.
好 我今晚跟她聊聊
Okay, I'll talk to her. Tonight.
干嘛不现在就聊
Why not now?
-因为她在上学 -你完全可以搞定
- Because she's at school. - You could get it over with
试试看诚实一次是什么感觉
and see how it feels to be honest for a change.
你想要我怎么办 把她从学校带出来 告诉她
What do you want me to do, pull her out of school and say,
"杰茜 我是杀人医生"
"Hey, Jess, I kill people"?
我不知道 也行吧
I don't know. Maybe.
妮可 我得走了
Nicole, I gotta go.
又有人要安乐死吗
What, are you going on a death?
德斯和我要去帮个人
Des and I are doing someone a favor.
是不是又要杀人
Does it still involve killing people?
玛丽 你先听我说
Mary! Listen to me for a second.
你可以随心所欲
Do whatever you want.
但有时候你要想好
You just have to decide at some point,
为了这一切 你愿意做多少牺牲
how much are you willing to lose for all this?
你的房♥子 你的命
Your house? Your life?
你的孩子
Your kids?
可持续发展
Sustainable development.
我们主要讲水资源吧
I think we should focus on water.
水的净化 质量 资源...
Water treatment, quality, access...
你在听吗
Are you even listening?
这个项目占我们成绩的一半
Since this project is worth 50% of our grade,
我们还是专心点吧
I really think we should start focusing.
我去去就来
I'll be right back, okay?
美女
Hey, girl.
我不是你的美女
I'm not your girl.
你还在生气
Okay, you're still mad.
还生杰茜的气吗
Are you still mad at Jess?
什么呀 我翻篇了
Whatever. I'm over it.
和我猜的一样
Just as I suspected.
你还在网上视奸她动态
You're cyber-stalking Jess.
简言之就是 你没翻篇
Translation is, you're not over it.
还给我
Give it back.
我是不是该点几个赞
Maybe I should like something.
-你真特么幼稚 -是啊
- You're such a brat. - Yeah.
我知道
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表