剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
No, do you want to be my girlfriend?
不 你当然不想 你都不是弯的
No, of course you don't. You're not even gay.
而我是 你就是见不得别人开心
I am, and you just can't let anyone be happy.
不是的
That's not true.
我现在就可以毁了你
I could ruin your life right now,
但是我没有 我反而在让你高兴
and by not doing that, I am making you happy.
我受够了 不干了 就这样吧
I'm done. I'm done. I am so done.
我不想再陪你玩什么傻♥逼♥游戏了
I'm done playing all your stupid games.
你干什么 杰茜
What are you doing? Jess!
杰茜
Jess!
你不能把我一个人扔在这里
What, you can't just leave me here alone!
生病是什么感觉
what's it like being sick?
- 就是 知道你要... - 知道我要死了
Like, knowing that you're... - That I'm dying?
是
Yeah.
你还记得我那次生日吗
Do you remember this birthday party I had?
大概十岁的样子
I think we were, like, ten,
我爸妈给了我一个乌龟造型的彩色礼品包
and my parents got me this piñata shaped like a turtle.
-有点印象 -对
- Vaguely. - Right.
他们把我们眼睛蒙住 让我们绕圈
Well, they blindfolded us, spun us around,
然后再松开
and kind of let us loose.
你什么都看不见
You couldn't see shit,
疯了似的挥球拍
and you were swinging around a bat like crazy
就想要拿走所有糖
just trying to get all this candy.
我不知道 差不多是这种感觉
I don't know. It's kind of like that.
初恋 我促成的
Young love. Hey. I did that.
-不好意思 凯丽 我... -乔什 护士 不管你是谁
Sorry, Kailey. I got... - Josh? Nurse? Or whoever you are.
-能帮帮他吗 -乔什 乔什
Can you help him? - Josh? Josh?
撑住
Hang on.
乔舒华 哥们儿 你还好吗
Joshua, mate, you okay?
得赶紧带你去医院
Now we need to get you to a hospital.
不 德斯 我很好 今天你说得对
No, Des. I'm good. You were right about today.
你答应的事 我准备好了
I'm ready for what you promised me.
我把药都扔了 乔什
I got rid of the medicine, Josh.
什么
What?
好了 好了 拜托
Okay. Okay. Please.
接电♥话♥ 玛丽 接电♥话♥
Pick up, Mary. Pick up.
喂
- Hello?
帮我带点药... 那个药
I need you to bring me some medicine... the medicine.
-为什么 -我把我的都扔了
- Why? - I chucked all mine.
我现在和一个叫乔舒华·杨的孩子在一起
I'm with a kid named Joshua Yang.
-一个孩子 -他快不行了
- A kid? - He's terminally ill.
这小孩烦得很 但他快要... 他就是我们做这个的初衷
He's a pain in the ass, but he's mostly... He's why we do this.
我去哪里见你
Where should I meet you?
去他家 我把地址发给你
Go to his house. I'll text you his address.
好
Okay.
好了 头 我们进去了
Okay, boss. We're in.
奥莉维亚的仓库已经被全方位监听
Olivia's warehouse is completely wired for sound.
很好
Good.
她还觉得一切都在自己掌控之中
You know, it was like she thought she was above it all.
她基本没有掩饰任何情绪
She barely tried to fake any feeling.
她绝对是个好演员
She's definitely a player.
你说得没错 她就是那种人 你对玛丽·哈里斯的判断也对
You were right about her, and you were right about Mary Harris.
-你派了一队人去监视玛丽 -嗯
- You put a team on Mary? - Yeah.
她刚离开医院 提早走的
She just left the hospital, early.
一定有什么事
Something's definitely up.
好 希望她能带我们找到特拉维斯
Good. Let's hope she leads us to Travis.
玛丽
Yeah, Mary.
德斯 计划有变
Des, we need a new plan.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我被人跟踪了
I'm being followed.
你要是淹死了你妈会杀了我的 你知道吧
You know your mom would kill me if you drowned, right?
她根本没时间管我
She doesn't even have time to punish me.
她可能都发现不了
She probably wouldn't notice.
什么 你妈妈很爱你 你个小屁孩懂什么
What? Your mom loves you, you heinous little brat.
什么... 你怎么了
What are... What is wrong with you?
我是游泳队的 我知道我能游过来
I was on the swim team. I knew I could make it.
不 我是问你 你怎么了
No. What is wrong with you?
为什么你现在完全是另一个人
Why are you acting like somebody else?
我不知道
I don't know.
是你闺蜜惹你了吗
Is it your bad influence bestie?
不 她是我现在最不关心的一个
No. She's the least of my problems.
那是什么
Then what?
我妈妈
My mom.
我从来都不知道她在干什么
I feel like I never know what's going on with her.
我不能跟她讲我的事
I can't talk to her about what's going on with me.
我感觉她一直在骗我
I feel like she's always lying to me.
就像今天早上 她很早就出去了
Like this morning, she went out early,
说是要去工作 但... 我知道不是 而且...
and she said it was for work, but I... I know it wasn't, and...
我说不清 就感觉自己是个疯子
I don't know, it just makes me feel like I'm a crazy person.
你知道我妈为什么会把我俩扔在那岛上吗
Do you know why my mom would put us on that island?
为了惩罚你们
To punish you.
不 那是我编的
No, I made that shit up.
她有时会很抑郁
She would get really depressed sometimes,
不能照顾我和玛丽
and she couldn't look after me and Mary.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
所以她会把我们留在岛上
So she would put us on the island
让我们不受她影响
to kind of protect us from her,
我觉得你妈妈也是这样
which is kind of what I think your mom does with you sometimes.
她不管我们是因为在乎我们
She neglects us because she cares?
她不想让你们看到
She protects you from parts of herself
她危险的一面
that she feels are dangerous.
比如呢
Like what?
你得自己去和她搞清楚
You just need to work that out with her.
别停 你可以的
Keep walking. You can do it.
马上到了
We're almost there.
过了这就是他家
His house is just through here.
你给凯丽的吻很漂亮
That kiss you gave Kailey was epic.
很有魅力 朋友
You charmed her, my friend.
再有几周 我就能泡到手了
Couple more weeks and I would have gone all the way.
出师了啊
The student becomes the teacher.
为你骄傲 朋友
I'm proud of you, man.
小帅哥 最后几步了
Okay, Casanova. Just a few more steps.
有人吗 有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
乔舒华
Joshua!
他们是谁
Who are these people?
是我和你说过的医生 妈妈
These are the doctors I was telling you about, mom.
严格来说我不是医生 她是
I'm technically not a doctor. She is, though.
玛丽医生 我是德斯蒙特
Doctor Mary. I'm Desmond.
我们是临终顾问
We're death counselors.
我们来帮你儿子实现愿望 有尊严地死去
We're here to honor your son's wish to die with dignity.
这事我们商量过
We discussed it.
我们支持他的决定
We support our son's wish.
非要今天吗 晚一天好吗
Does it have to be today? Just one more day.
这是我们最后的愿望
That's all we want.
乔舒华 再等一天
Joshua, one more day?
也可以的 你想等吗
It's possible. Do you want to wait?
不
No.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready to go.
我们可以再来
We would come back.
我们不会让你失望的
You know we wouldn't let you down.
我知道 但... 今天是个好日子
No, I know, but... Today was a good day.
拿到诊断之后唯一的好日子
My only good day since my diagnosis.
我听说你在收集死亡的俗语
I hear you've been collecting quotes on death.
你知道我最喜欢的是哪句吗
Want to know my favorite?
"死亡是风暴暗夜后一场新的旅途"
"dying is a wild night and a new road."
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
跟你父母聊聊吧
You should talk to your parents now.
好了就叫我和德斯
Des and I will be ready when you are.
你们先聊
We'll give you some privacy.
妈 爸 你们愿意让我走吗
Mom, dad, will you let me go?
来吧
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表