剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, I know.
但问题是 杰茜不幼稚
But the thing is, Jess isn't,
这整件事全是我的错
and this whole thing is totally and completely my fault.
我喝多了 犯浑
I was a drunk idiot.
我和杰茜之间什么也没有
Jess and I are not a thing.
我和杰茜也没什么 所以无所谓
Well, neither are Jess and me, so it doesn't really matter.
我以为你应该 怎么说呢 谨遵教义
I thought you were supposed to be all, like, religious.
比如原谅别人的过分举动
You know, like, forgive others for their trespasses
然后对方也会原谅我们
and they will forgive us for ours?
我以为你不信上帝的
I thought you didn't believe in God.
我是不信 但你信
I don't. But you... do.
杰茜真的很喜欢你
Jess really likes you.
别犯傻了 去把她找回来
Stop being a dummy and go get her.
货差不多六点到
The shipment's in at, what, 6:00?
我那之前会回来
I'll be back by then.
你自己验验货
Test the product yourself.
确保拿到的是好东西
Make sure we have the good stuff.
-别像上次 -好的
- Not like last time. - Okay.
奥莉维亚·布鲁姆有消息吗
Any luck with Olivia Bloom?
有提到交货
Well, there's been references to shipments
还有毒品暗号♥ 但她很谨慎
and coded drug language, but she's discreet.
是这样的
You know the deal.
有时候要几个月才能找到可靠线索
Sometimes it takes months to get a solid lead.
我会追踪下去的
I'll stick with it.
玛丽·哈里斯的案子有新进展了
Got an update for you on the Mary Harris case.
杨家人给了我乔舒华的电脑
The Yangs gave us Joshua's laptop.
搜索历史显示他搜了很多怎么买♥♥戊巴比妥
The history shows numerous searches on how to buy pentobarbital.
她很聪明 知道隐藏自己行踪
She's smart. She covered her tracks.
明白了 那我们要怎么办
I see. So where does that leave us?
我得撤掉她的监视队伍
Well, I had to take the spin team off her.
杨家人还是坚持说当时只有他们
The Yangs are sticking to their story... That they were alone.
她怎么知道我们会去那
How did she know we'd be there?
像你说的 她很聪明
Like you said, she's smart.
或者有人给她通风报信
Or someone tipped her off.
-你要问我什么吗 -不是
- You wanna ask me something? - No.
我要告诉你
I wanna tell you something.
玛丽·哈里斯是罪犯 你知我知
Mary Harris is a criminal. You know it, and I know it.
我们都知道她杀了乔舒华·杨
And we both know she killed Joshua Yang.
你和她上♥床♥了吗
You sleeping with her?
没有
No.
那特拉维斯·布鲁姆
What about Travis Bloom?
也没和他上♥床♥
Not sleeping with him either.
玛丽·哈里斯被雇去杀了那人
Mary Harris was hired to kill the guy,
然后就没人再见到他
and no one's seen him since.
你真觉得她和这事没关系吗
You honestly think she had nothing to do with this?
我从来不明白
You know, I never understood
你怎么能像个民工一样狼吞虎咽
how you could eat like a construction worker
但还是看起来... 很孕妇
and yet still look... enormously pregnant.
我知道 神奇吧
I know, right?
而且从后面根本看不出来
You can't even tell from behind.
我奶奶说是因为我怀的男孩
My grandma says that means I'm having a boy,
女孩会偷走你的美
because a girl steals all your beauty.
那绝对是个男孩
Well, then it's definitely a boy.
恭喜你 拉瑞莎 你脸色真好
Congratulations, Larissa. You look wonderful.
所以你... 现在差不多怀了五六个月
So you're... what, five, six months along now, yeah?
实际上是九个月
Actually, nine months.
真的吗
Really?
你已经九个月了 九个月
You're at nine months. Nine.
等等 那岂不是...
Hang on. I mean, well...
-那说明... -德斯 有件事我要告诉你
Well, that would mean... - Des, there's something you need to know.
我开玩笑的 只怀了六个月
I'm kidding. I'm only six months.
别担心 不是你的孩子
Don't worry. It's not yours.
我等过你 真的
I tried to wait for you. Really, I-I did.
结果我遇到了这个篮球运动员
And then I met this basketball player,
然后就怀孕了 再然后... 我们订婚了
and next thing you know, I'm pregnant, and... we're engaged.
-哇 真是... -恭喜你
- Wow. That's a... - Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
-那是你奶奶的报告吗 -对
- Is that your grandma's file? - Yeah.
-她怎么样 -不怎么样
- So how's she doing? - Not good.
她很痛苦
She's in agony.
每时每刻
All the time. Every day.
她81岁了 所以他们不想做肾移植
She's 81, so they don't want to do a kidney transplant,
我觉得她... 差不多了
and I guess she's just... done.
她就想结束这一切
She just wants it to stop.
"她闭上双眼 感到他有无数双手
"When she closed her eyes, she felt like he had many hands,
在触摸她身体的每个角落
"which touched her everywhere,
无数片唇 轻柔抚过她的全身
"and many mouths, which passed so swiftly over her,
如狼般锋利的牙齿
"and with a wolflike sharpness,
刺入她身体最柔嫩的部分"
his teeth sank into her fleshiest parts."
这是我最喜欢的片段 太喜欢了
Ooh, that's my favorite part. I love that.
我听说这是你最喜欢来的地方 贝丝
I hear this is your favorite place to visit, Beth.
我可能看不见 但我知道杜♥鹃♥花开了
I may be blind, but I know the rhododendrons are in bloom.
窗外的枫叶在变黄
And outside, the maple trees are turning orange.
我可以嗅到夏天最后的天竺葵
And I can smell the last of the summer geraniums.
在这里 仿佛能再次成为世界的一部分
Being in here is like being part of the world again.
我想念这个世界
And I miss the world.
要不是这个地方
If it wasn't for this one here,
我可能很早就和世界说再见了
I would've said good-bye a long time ago.
不敢相信这个小家伙不能见到你了
I can't believe this little guy isn't gonna get to meet you.
让我活在你的故事里吧
You'll keep me alive in your stories.
我不想要你离开
I don't want you to go.
记住 永远要竭尽所能去爱
Remember to always love as deeply as you can.
要坚强 要坚强 像我教你的那样
Be strong. Be strong, like I taught you.
是... 是时候了
It... it's time.
乖 是时候了
Shh, shh. It's time.
勇敢一点
Be brave.
勇敢点 勇敢点
Be brave. Be brave.
我爱你 拉瑞莎
I love you, Larissa.
拉瑞莎
Larissa?
你还好吗
Are you gonna be okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只想在通知大家之前
I just wanna sit here for a little while with her
在这多陪她坐一会儿
before I make the call.
好
Okay.
喂 刚才怎么了
Okay. What was that about?
不知道
I don't know.
突然之间 就感觉... 太沉重了
All of a sudden, it just felt... too much.
什么太沉重
Too much what?
你刚刚帮了一位得绝症的女士
We just helped a dying woman say good-bye to her granddaughter
在她最爱的地方和自己孙女道别
in her favorite place in the world.
-非常完美 -德斯 我害怕
- It was perfect. - Des, I'm scared.
害怕什么 怕被抓吗
Of what, getting caught?
一切
Of everything.
-我知道 我... -不 你不懂
- I know. I... - No, you don't.
你不一样 我有孩子
It's not the same for you. I have kids.
今早我妹妹过来了
My sister came by this morning.
她问我愿意为这个牺牲多少
She asked me how much I was willing to lose for this.
她不懂
She doesn't understand.
你不能听她的
You can't let your sister get in your head.
我需要时间... 把这些想明白
I need time to think... figure it all out.
没问题
Of course.
做你该做的
You do what you need to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
我有事要告诉你
I've got something to tell you.
公♥寓♥到手了
I got the condo.
很好啊 凯文
Well, Kevin, that's great.
玛丽 我要把孩子带走
Mary, I'm taking the girls.
当然 不是永久性的
Not permanently, of course.
但从现在起这个家主要在我这边
But home base is gonna be with me from now on.
-别扯了 -行了 玛丽
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表