剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
你用来杀人 对吧
You kill people, don't you?
有个边境小镇可以找点"乐子"
I go to this border town for a little R&R.
现在就是你死我活
Kill or be killed.
我一直把你这儿当安全屋在用
And I've been using your place as a safe house.
希望你不介意
I hope that's okay.
我还以为你小伙伴蹲监狱
I thought perhaps your partner going to prison
能让你消停一阵
may have given you pause.
一直有人需要我
People kept needing me.
因为伤心就寻死的健康人
We don't murder perfectly healthy individuals
我们杀不得
who happen to be a bit sad.
贝蒂 不要
Betty, no!
在瑞士 医生会让你这样的病人
Well, in Switzerland, a doctor would give a patient
引用致死剂量的戊巴比妥钠
such as yourself a lethal dose of sodium pentobarbital to drink.
杰茜 我这有些你♥爸♥爸留下的东西
Jess, I have some of your dad's things that he left here.
你能帮他拿回去吗
Would you see that he gets them, please?
没问题
Sure.
我们不该只在自己轻松的时候
And I don't think we should only help people
才去帮助别人
when it's easy for us.
我们也得夜能安寐才行
We also have to be able to sleep at night.
我和你做的第一次安乐死
The first death I do with you
结果是一个女人从阳台上跳下去
ends with a woman flinging herself off a balcony,
然后你就张开双臂迎接了格雷迪的妹妹
and then you welcome Grady's sister into our lives.
不是我迎接她 她利用了我
I didn't. She took advantage of me.
我要你杀了我老公
I'm gonna need you to kill my husband.
玛丽 她说... 不是他就是我
Mary she said it was... it was either him or me.
我是那个杀了你哥的人
I'm the woman who killed your brother.
是警♥察♥杀了我哥
A cop killed my brother.
警♥察♥可能扣动了扳机
A cop may have pulled the trigger,
但是我让格雷迪失血至死的
but I let Grady bleed out and die.
如果你再来惹我或德斯 我也会杀了你
If you ever mess with me or Des again, I will kill you too.
仅仅是烦躁几天
Just a bad couple of days.
就像成长的烦恼
It's growing pains or something.
我只想帮助别人
I just want to help people,
德斯 我一个人做的时候就可以
Des, and when I do it alone, I can.
你会感到有东西流入体内
You'll feel a rush through your body,
会感到温暖的平静
and then a warm feeling of peacefulness
会随着它慢慢入睡
will take you slowly into sleep.
你可以再按一次 再按一次
You can press it again and again.
什么意思
What does it mean?
不要害怕 爱不会杀害
Don't be afraid. Love does not kill.
爱就是生命 闪着天堂的喜乐之光
It's life itself, and it shines with heavenly joys.
很美
That's beautiful.
这是我第一次
It's my first time.
以前不知道 它竟然这么有力量
I had no idea it was so powerful.
真正精彩的还在后面呢
We haven't even gotten to the good stuff.
敬最终章
To the finale.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
她联♥系♥你了吗
Has she contacted you?
谁
Who?
格雷迪的妹妹 奥莉维亚
Grady's sister, Olivia.
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Good.
你不能再见她了 如果她找你 你也别理她
You can't see her again. If she tries, ignore her.
我就该听你的对吧 老娘 行 我尽量
Is that what I should do, mumsy? I'll do my very best.
能不能文明点
Can we be civil?
你冷漠的心想要的东西都在这里了
Everything your cold, dead heart desires is right there.
够文明了吧
Civil enough for you?
-这什么 -这叫戊巴比妥
- What's this? - It's called pentobarbital.
是种巴比土酸盐
It's a barbiturate.
剂量较小时 可以减慢大脑活动 剂量较大时...
In smaller doses it slows down brain activity. In larger...
-德斯 -在 玛丽
- Des. - Yes, Mary?
-我问的是剩下的呢 -我决定自己留一半
- I meant where's the rest? - I've decided to keep half.
你留着干什么
For what?
我要开个药房♥ 名叫"德斯蒙特的药店"
I'm opening up a pharmacy called "Desmond's Drugs."
你觉得如何 香槟我也要留着 反正你能买♥♥
What do you think? And I'm keeping all the Champers, 'cause you can buy more
毕竟你挣了那么多钱
with all the money you made while I was, you know,
我却为了你在牢里蹲着
rotting away in prison for you.
-德斯 -你叫我名字干什么
- Des. - Why do you keep saying my bloody name?
如果有事 就请你快说
If you have something to say, then please just say it.
你有没有想过 我这么做是为了你
Did you ever think maybe I was doing this for you,
为了保护你
to protect you?
是这样吗 是吗
Is that it? Is it?
我以为只是你找不到人发火 只能挑我的错了
Because I thought this was all about you not having anyone to answer to, but my mistake.
如果你真的牺牲了
No, if this is about your sacrificing
为了伟大的事业 为了我
everything for the greater good, for me,
那我谢谢你 谢谢你保护我
well, then thank you. Thank you for protecting me.
我相信玛丽完美无瑕的心
In the immaculate heart of Mary I trust.
前几天我做了个梦
You know, I had this dream the other night,
只有你和我 没有死亡
It was just you, me, the death retreat.
这样多好
It could have been stunning.
那是你的梦 不是我的梦
That was always your dream, not mine.
祝你好运吧 德斯
Good luck, Des.
不 哈里斯医生 祝你好运
No, Dr. Harris, good luck to you.
"你出现之前 我以为自己会孤独终老
"Before you came along, I thought I'd be alone forever,
可后来你给我的爱 让我无法割舍"
but then you unleashed in me a love that could not sever."
这么悲壮啊
That's beyond tragic.
是啊 谁知道你♥爸♥以前这么浪漫
Yeah, who knew your dad was such a romantic?
-里面还有什么 -我不想知道
- What else is in here? - I don't want to know.
她为什么要把这些都还回去
Now, why would she give these back?
天哪 不是吧 我不行了
My God, no, no. I might not recover from this.
加大号♥
Extra large.
不是吧 信息量好大
No, that's too much information.
糟了 我妈回来了
Shit, my mom's home.
我答应她回来之前做个沙拉的
I promised her I'd make a salad before she got here.
你去做吧
You do that.
你沙拉做得怎么样了
How's that salad coming along?
-我马上去做 -我就随口一问
- I'm on it. - I'm just asking.
我也随口一答
I'm just answering.
真及时 晚餐马上做好了
Perfect timing, Dinner's almost ready.
凯文 该让杰茜来做的
Kevin, Jess was supposed to do that.
-爸爸是拿来干嘛的 -谁知道呢
- Well, what are fathers for? - Nobody seems to know.
别这么纵容她 让她自己做沙拉
Don't condone her behavior. Let her make the salad.
-没事 我可以帮忙 -真的吗
- It's okay. I'm happy to help. - Are you sure?
-当然 -这是什么
- Yes. - What is this?
有几个人今早送来的
Yeah, some guys came by and delivered it this morning.
我不知道你想放在哪里 所以...
I wasn't sure where you wanted it, so...
一个冰箱为什么还有手♥机♥程序
Why do we need a fridge with an app?
我们生活在高科技时代 孩子
Well, because we're living in the future, kid.
他们肯定送错地方了
Well, they must have delivered it to the wrong house.
有收据什么的吗
Is there a receipt or something?
有 就在台子上
Yeah, it's right there on the counter.
不 别太多 别加太多柠檬
No, no too much. Not too much lemon.
好 把这个放进去
All right. Put this in.
就是搞错了 没别的
It's just a mistake, that's all.
我明天给他们打电♥话♥
I'll call them tomorrow.
很好 很好
Perfect, perfect.
小黄♥片♥
Sex tape?
还是3P
Threesome?
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
有 为什么是喝药不是注射
Yeah, yeah, why a drink and not injections?
我查了下 那样... 那样更好
'Cause I researched it, right, and it's... it's better.
解脱更平静
It's a smoother exit.
小伙约珥提出了一个很好的想法
Young Joel brings up a valid point.
医生可能认为 让病人来选择死亡方式
Well, I think doctors feel it's important for patients
很重要
to choose their death.
好 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
我来开枪
I got to pull the trigger.
那就大错特错了
This is obviously a very serious decision.
是 我明白
Yeah, I know that.
想象一下 小木屋就在这 眼前是美景
Okay, picture this: cabins right here with that view.
每个病人都有 空间也够大
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表