我非常期待这部片
I'm so psyched about this movie. We're going to have a great shoot.
我们会拍得很开心
I know a lot of you have been waiting a very long time to shoot.
我知道你们很多人期待了很久
就是今天,我们开工吧
And today's the day. Let's do it.
谢谢大家 -耶!
Thank you so much. Yeah!
我是看《超人》长大的
I grew up with Superman: The Movie
还有《星际大战》和《法柜奇兵》等等
and Star Wars and Raiders and all those things.
我一直想拍这样的电影
And I'd always wanted to do a movie like that.
所以我感到心满意足
So, for me, it was really gratifying
能在这庞大的画布上尽情挥洒
because we were able to just paint on this really large canvas.
好 -你知道怎么做
Okay. - Boom! So you know what to do.
史考特朗恩在我人生中非常重要
Scott Lang has been really important in my life,
这是一批了不起的伙伴
and it really has been an amazing group of people
我很荣幸与他们共事
I've gotten to spend a good chunk of time with.
甚至是在《英雄内战》 我们在停机坪上
Even in Civil War, I think I had that scene where we're on the tarmac
我第一次见到美国队长
and I'm meeting Captain America for the first time,
和其他的复仇者
and some of the other Avengers.
整件事好不真实
The whole thing was surreal,
我有点像我扮演的那个角色
and I felt a little bit like the character that I was playing.
至今还有那种感觉
I still feel that.
想不到我竟然加入这团队
I can't believe I'm, I'm on this team.
我很珍惜,真的
I've treasured it. I really have.
我们开拍前我就知道
I know before we ever started shooting this thing,
我告诉别人,我会...
I'd tell people, you know, I'm going to...
你正在拍什么? 我说:《蚁人》
"What are you working on?" I'd say, "Ant-Man"
《蚁人》?什么《蚁人》?
"Ant-Man? What's Ant-Man?"
漫威电影
"It's a Marvel movie."
《蚁人》? 因为知道这角色的人不多
"Ant-Man?" Because not many people know the character.
他们会说:你有什么超能力?
And they'd say, "What are your powers?"
我说:我能缩小
I'd say, "Well, I can shrink."
他们会说:了解
They'd say, "Okay."
但我也能跟蚂蚁说话
"But I can also talk to ants."
(蚁人回归将让你惊呼连连)