我们根本没露营过
We've never been camping.
可是我们常讨论啊
But we've always talked about it.
他不断想出不同方式来演一场戏
He is just endlessly coming up with different ways to come at a scene.
我们辛苦写出剧本
You know, we work very hard on the screenplay and,
端出理想的版本,拍摄
and get it where we want it, and we shoot that.
但我们总会搞乱,结果十次有九次
But we always mix it up and, you know, nine times out of ten,
保罗会想出更棒、更好笑的演法
Paul's going to figure out a better, funnier way to tell that story.
你的诺贝尔奖寄来了
Your Nobel Prize is in the mail.
最好是,我省了八块钱
It better be. I just saved eight bucks.
我好崇拜你
God, I admire you.
谢谢
Thank you.
(皮姆范达因基金会)
让伊凡洁琳莉莉演一个
It was really fun to play Evangeline Lilly
正经八百、地位崇高
as, like, the straight-edge, high status,
能力超强、效率奇高的人好有趣
highly capable, highly efficient person.
她演得超赞,让我很惊喜
She really surprised me with her just dead-on deliveries.
她在这部片真的很出色
She's been, uh, really great in this movie.
量子领域没披萨吗?
No pizza in the Quantum Realm?
没有,什么都没有
No. No anything.
妈,你可以谈它的,如果你想谈
You know, Mom, you can talk about it. If you want.
老实说真的很难演
I'll be honest and tell you it's been really difficult.
因为我...
Because I...
每次演荷普,每次回来演新片
Every time I revisit Hope, every time I come back for a new film,
我知道我得重新诠释她
I realize I have to reinvent her,
我得了解她现在的状态
I have to figure out who she is now,
她的神韵,并确保
what that looks like and how to make sure
我不会演成另一个人
that it doesn't look like a completely different person,
有一条主轴,你还是能看见荷普
like that there's a through line that you still see Hope
感觉到她
and you feel her.
可能有点漂上去,对吧?
I think maybe a little bit of a drift in, right?
我看得见整个场面 -对,有个力场
There's a whole thing I can see. Yeah, there's a force field
这里全部都是
that goes all the way around this thing, right?
好 -感受一下
Okay. - So taking that in,
稍微移♥动♥一下
a little bit of a, a move in,
我会给你指示...
and then I'll cue you for, um...
你要有反应,做动作
You've got to do something. That's where you dig for the thing.
我常开玩笑说在第一集
I used to jokingly talk about the first film,
她老是心情不好,态度很差
like she was just always in a bad mood and kind of had attitude.
我们让他试试,失败的话就让我来
Okay, we can try this and when he fails, I'll do it myself.
但到第二集,我觉得我该抛开那演法
But by the second film already, I felt like I had to drop that,
她的状态已经好多了
because she was in a much better place.
每一集我都会想,她是谁,我怎么演?
So, each film, I'm like, "Wait, who is she and how do I play that?
怎么确保她还是荷普?
"And how do I make sure that it's still Hope?"
很有挑战性,但我喜欢这项挑战
And it's been a challenge, but a challenge that I welcome.
好棒棒
Awesome.
但愿队长现在能看见你
If only Cap could see you now.
当然,《蚁人与黄蜂女》
In Ant-Man and the Wasp,
荷普把母亲从量子领域救回来
Hope brought her mother back from the Quantum Realm,
也感到非常兴奋
and was very, very excited.
我想她有小女生的那种幻想
I think she might have had little girl fantasies
想象母女团圆的情景
about what that reunion would be like.
妈咪和我会无话不谈
Mommy and I will tell each other everything.
我们会成为好闺密
We'll be best of friends.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也好想你,小豆豆
I missed you too, jellybean.
我们没看到在上一集和这一集之间
What we don't see between the last film and this one
她没有敞开心胸
is that she wasn't so open.
她没那么亲近,没那么脆弱
She wasn't so intimate. She wasn't so vulnerable.
不要动
Do not move.
她心里有一块荷普碰触不到的地方
There was a closed-off part of her that Hope couldn't reach
令荷普很伤心
and it hurts.
荷普和珍娜想拉近两人关系中的隔阂
Hope and Janet, working through the gaps in their relationship.
你一直在研究量子领域?
So, you've been studying the Quantum Realm?
怎么不问我?
Mm-hmm. - Why didn't you ask me about it?
我问过,妈
I tried, Mom.
常常问
A lot.
你根本不想谈
You never wanted to talk about it.
米歇尔和我非常投入这部分的剧情
Michelle and I were really passionate about that part of the story.
我们花了很多心思想忠实呈现它
And we spent a lot of time making that really honest.
不希望轻描淡写
We didn't want it glossed over.
不想掩饰她们的紧张关系
We didn't want their tension to be cute.
你说这里什么都没有
You said there was nothing down here.
这些你怎么都不说?
Why didn't you tell us about this?
荷普,我会解释清楚,现在...
I will explain everything, but right now...
请你相信我 -那就让我相信你
I need you to trust me. - Then make me trust you!
一开始谈到珍娜
I started to get really excited about the movie
我就好期待这部片
once we talked about Janet.
珍娜,他在说什么?
Janet, what is he talking about?
这是珍娜暴♥力♥的过往回归
This is Janet's history of violence coming back.
这是米歇尔菲佛的《杀无赦》
This is Michelle Pfeiffer's Unforgiven.
有几个世界会灭亡...
How many worlds will die
如果你出去的话?
if you get out?
你的不会
Not yours.
这就像那部片,有传奇电影明星
This is that movie with a legendary movie star,
她的过往回来破坏她的家庭
and it's her past coming back to destroy her family.
米歇尔为这角色注入好多感伤与内疚
And Michelle brought so much pathos and guilt to this character.
我打败不了他,他太强了
I couldn't beat him. He was too powerful.
你怎么做?
What did you do?
这是第一部让我们真正认识珍娜的电影
This is the first film where I think we really get to know Janet.
我认为她
I do think she
(米歇尔菲佛) (饰珍娜范达因)
自觉像个外人,很挣扎
struggles with feeling like an outsider.
很有意思,上一集我出场没多久
It's interesting. On the previous film, I just wasn't there for that long.
卡!很好
And, cut! Yeah. Great.
我演完上一集
I think I sort of maybe left the last one
还觉得像外人
feeling still a little bit of an outsider,
因为我出现时间很短
because my visit was so brief.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
但这一集我们一起陷入困境
But this one, we were really in the trenches together
很长一段时间
for a very long time.
有天我甚至转头对麦克说
I even said to Michael one day, I turned to him and I said,
我好高兴在这部片能了解你
"I'm just so happy that I got to know you on this film."
我们互相观摩学习
It's watching and learning from each other.
麦克很搞笑
And, you know, Michael is hysterical,
不管你要他说什么
no matter what you give him to say.
我热爱蚂蚁
I love ants.
我...热爱蚂蚁
I love ants.
它有一种趣味的元素
There's just a fun factor to it,
进入量子领域的奇幻世界
to get into this other world, you know, the Quantum Realm.
什么都有可能是个陷阱
And "anything goes" is a trip.
我在这几部片中才发现麦克道格拉斯
What I discovered about Michael Douglas in these movies
真的很搞笑
is how funny he is.
你看过我的书?
You read my book?
一字不漏
Every goddamn word.
一般观众想到麦克
I think the general audience thinks of Michael
都会想到那些情欲惊悚片
in, you know, sexy thrillers,
他充满威严的嗓音 他是优秀的戏剧演员
and his great commanding voice, and he's an incredible dramatic actor.
但他的喜剧才华也很出色
But his comedic chops are fantastic.
她有满肚子疑问
She had some questions, okay?
有人受我启发,我就冻未条
I can't help if people are inspired by me.
他真的是好莱坞贵族
He really is Hollywood royalty.
第一集请到他演汉克皮姆就令人兴奋
So to get him as Hank Pym in that first movie was exciting.
40年前,我写出 改变原子相对距离的公式
40 years ago, I created a formula that altered atomic relative distance.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我得知如何改变原子之间的距离
I learned how to change the distance between atoms.
请他诠释汉克,史考特的师♥父♥
And to build this character of Hank, who is a mentor character to Scott.
但他不是正经的师♥父♥
But he's kind of a bent mentor, right?
汉克,我是小偷 无敌神偷,但这实在太扯了
Hank, I'm a thief. I'm a good thief, but this is insane.
汉克处于道德的灰色地带
There's some morally gray areas, uh, about Hank,
有时脾气乖戾
and he can be a bit of a curmudgeon.
但我喜欢麦克在片中的活力
But I love Michael's energy in a big way in this movie.