我可以叫蚂蚁救你出来的
I would've just broken you out with ants.
好,开家庭会议
All right, you know what? Family meeting
可以开家庭会议吗?
Can we have a family meeting?
现在不就在开了吗?
Isn't that what we're doing?
我是指这件事
Yeah, I mean about this.
大家一副无所谓的样子
About everybody being so fine with this.
开始
Here we go.
我们很早就在讨论谁来演反派
We had discussions about who the villain of this movie was going to be,
我们很希望蚁人能对抗 一个重要的漫威反派
and we loved the idea of pitting Ant-Man against a major Marvel villain.
你很有意思
You're an interesting man...
史考特朗恩
Scott Lang.
之所以想到征服者康
Kang the Conqueror came to mind
是因为我从小就喜欢漫画中的康
because I was a fan of Kang's since I was a kid, in the comics.
我们很兴奋能把这个复仇者
That excited us, to take the Avenger
可能被认为是最小的复仇者
who might be perceived as certainly the tiniest Avenger,
让他对抗这个非常强大的多重宇宙反派
and putting him up against this powerful, powerful multiversal villain.
你是复仇者?
You're an Avenger?
我以前杀过你吗?
Have I killed you before?
什么?
What?
时间一久我也搞胡涂了
They all blur together after a while.
观众在《洛基》影集 看过这个角色的一个版本
Audiences have seen a version of this character in the series Loki.
太刺♥激♥了
This is wild.
留存者
He Who Remains.
那是很不一样的角色 只是其中一个变化
It's a very different character. It's just a variation.
留存者有点古怪
He Who Remains is kind of squirrelly guy
躲在时间末日里
who hides away at the end of time,
这就是他害怕的那个人
and this is the guy he's afraid of.
这是征服者康
This is Kang the Conqueror.
这是每个版本的他都畏惧的版本
This is the version that every other version of him is terrified of,
他们吓到必须突袭他 把他赶到量子领域
so terrified that they had to ambush him and banish him down to the Quantum Realm.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
一旦离开这里
Once I get out of here,
我就能占领任何我想要的宇宙
I can take any universe I want.
漫威电影宇宙中的《蚁人》系列 有个清楚的道德观
The Ant-Man franchise, within the MCU, has a very clear ethos
(强纳森梅杰斯) (饰征服者康)
有很清楚的节奏
has a very clear rhythm to it.
我有幸加入一部已经上轨道的电影
I had the benefit of stepping into a song that was already playing.
今天,我们征服永恒
Today we conquer eternity.
漫威电影如果有个引人注目的反派
The Marvel movies, I think, are at their best when you have a villain
就会达到最好的成绩
that is a really compelling character.
有明显动机的反派...
A villain who has a very clear agenda...
幸好我需要你
Just be glad I need you.
这反派同时也有
A villain who also has this side
能令你不由自主对他产生共鸣的一面
that you kind of relate to their point of view despite yourself.
我们要康充分去体现这一点
We wanted Kang to really, really embody that.
我们会离开这里
We're going to get out of here.
她会打开门
She's gonna open the door...
你会出现
...and you'll be there.
说到服装
KATY O'BRIAN: When it came to the costume,
康充满了未来风
Kang is very much this futuristic character.
(凯蒂奥布莱恩) (饰珍多拉)
He's very foreign in a lot of ways to our culture and to our world.
他对我们的文化和世界来说相当新奇
所以外表非常不同 不落俗套,具未来感
So he has a very different, very sleek, futuristic appeal.
那是征服者的作法
That's what conquerors do.
他们摧毁破败的世界
They burn the broken world.
创造新世界
And they make a new one.
当你把漫威漫画的角色
It's always a challenge when you're bringing
从平面人物变成电影中活生生的人
a Marvel Comics character from a two-dimensional page
始终是一项挑战
into a living, breathing person in a movie.
因为那些设计几乎都是
Because a lot of those designs, almost all of them were,
源自1960年代
you know, originated in the '60s.
但我们细看漫画,很喜欢这些内容
But we looked at all the panels and we really embraced these things,
那要如何将它拍成21世纪的版本?
and how can we do the sort of 21st-century version of that thing?
采用漫画中的视觉元素 让它们具有真实感
Taking visual cues from the comics and, and making them feel real.
这大概是
This was probably
片中最难做的服装
the most difficult costume on the film to make.
设计概念图无法呈现出布料的质地
The concept was drawn in a way that you couldn't tell what the fabric was,
是硬是软,所以我们得做实验
whether it's hard or soft, so we had to experiment.
我想这是
I think this is the
(珊米薛登迪佛) (服装设计师)
我们第三版的解决方案
third version of how we solved the problem.
佩顿很希望线条...
What Peyton was really keen on was the lines of this...
这线条
It was this line.
对 -跟漫画一样
Yeah. - Comic book accurate.
他要领子这么大,这些线条往下坠
So he wanted the size of that collar. He wanted these lines flowing down.
(埃佛科芬尼) (服装总监)
我们有,但它们必须断开才方便移♥动♥
And although we had that, they had to be broken up to allow for more movement.
刚开始他们把服装完整带到休息拖车上
Starting out, they brought the costume completely into the trailer.
我花了点时间
And I did take a moment.
穿上之后我说:就是它
And then once I put it on, I went, "Mmm, this is it."
人生中你难得会说:就是它
You know, like, there are very few moments in my life where you go, "This is it."
这套服装里有股能量
There is a energy within the suit.
会让你站得挺直
It makes you stand up straight.
那就是它的功能
You know, that's just how it's built.
它有一种神秘力量,很有代表性
There's mysticism about it, you know. It's iconic.
我认为
I think
(威尔泰) (美术设计师)
本片最难处理的部分在于
one of the hardest things in this film
从设计的角度来看
from a design point of view was to find that balance
要如何做出一定的熟悉感
of a certain amount of familiarity about things,
但又不尽然是你想的那样
but not be exactly what you think it is.
我最早研究的素材之一是
One of the things that I looked at quite early on were
自然摄影和电子显微影像
natural photography and electron microscopy
设法找出色彩和质地
and just trying to find colors and textures
希望将冰冷的表面
to help take it from it just being this sort of
科技的世界
hard surface, technological world
变成带有一些自然感
to having this slightly more organic feeling to it.
要达到那种平衡相当不容易
And that's quite a tricky thing, to strike that balance.
我从初步的素描开始
I just started with some initial sort of sketches,
整理一些参考图样和素材给佩顿
put together a bunch of reference boards and materials for Peyton,
营造那个世界的氛围
just to create the whole vibe of the world.
抬头看,滚动
Look up. Spin.
牠来了...牠来了
It's coming in, it's coming in, it's coming in.
砰!
And, bang!
看着牠,推开牠
Look at him. Pry him off.
他们创造的世界非常壮观
This world that they've created was, um, pretty spectacular.
我们采用相当新的科技
We worked with this relatively new technology,
一种称之为环绕屏
The Volume, where they actually project,
在舞台四周做3D投影的技术
in 3D, all around you on the stage.
你会身历其境,不必假装
So you are really there and you're not having to pretend.
这改变了我们所有的认知
This changes everything we know about life,
对演化,我们在银河中的位置
about evolution, our place in the galaxy...
哇靠
Holy shit!
那家伙好像绿花椰菜
That guy looks like broccoli.
使用环绕屏时
When using The Volume,
从设计的角度,你必须提早开始...
from a design point of view, you have to start early...
各位,我们要开始了
All right, everybody. We're gonna get started now.
展开过程
...to feed the process.
有点像提前做后制
It's a little bit like bringing postproduction up front
把前制、拍摄和后制结合在一起
and bringing preproduction, production and postproduction all together.
你能实际在上面进行拍摄
So that you can actually, in effect, shoot on it.
尽可能呈现在镜头上,让它显得很真实
Give us as much in camera as we can, really make it feel real.
不只如此,我们还有充满想象力
Not only that, we had these incredibly imaginative,
十分奇特的角色
otherworldly characters,
服装及化装设计
and the costumes and the makeup design.
你真的觉得进入了
You really felt like you were entering
一个奇怪、吓人又魔幻的宇宙
this sort of strange and frightening and magical universe.
一旦进入我们的...
Once we get into our...
麦克和伊凡洁琳在这里
Michael and Evangeline are here.
石头男在背景
Rock guy in the background.
对吧?我们这里可以用上他
Right, guys? So I imagine that we can use him here.
你能让他在前景
You'll be able to get him in the foreground,
像在前景漂浮的石头