One of our philosophies that we've always applied
回归角色,扎根在角色身上
is to just go back to character and to root it in character.
科幻和建构世界的部分很有趣
And the science fiction and the world building is fun.
爸!
Dad!
但最终都是在衬托
But, ultimately, it's window dressing
一对父女重新联♥系♥感情的故事
to this story about a father and his daughter reconnecting.
爸!
Dad!
现在凯瑟琳饰演刚成年的卡西
As far as having Kathryn now play Cassie as a young adult,
很棒,因为这就是人生
it was great because it's life.
面对一个6岁小孩
It's much different dealing with a 6-year-old...
妈咪知道你来好开心,喝饮料都呛到了
Mommy's so happy you're here, she choked on her drink.
跟面对18岁少女很不一样
...than it is somebody who's 18.
卡西,怎么回事?
Cassie. What happened?
就进了看守所啊
Jail stuff.
所以我想有趣的是看着凯瑟琳
And so, I think the thing that was fun was watching Kathryn
接演卡西
kind of take on Cassie
饰演一个想发现自我的角色
and play a character who wants to find her own way, discover who she is,
还跟父亲起了一点冲突
and maybe butt heads with her dad a little bit.
好啦,我有一套服装
Okay. I have a suit.
我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
天啊,我第一次看剧本时
Oh, man. When I read the script for the first time,
最期待的就是卡西的角色
the thing I was the most stoked on was Cassie's character.
对,再一次
Yeah. One more.
看那边 -好
Look there. - Okay.
大约,不晓得
For about, I don't know,
五年了吧
five years now,
我一直跟漫威影业谈他们的女性角色
I've been pestering Marvel Studios about their female characters.
我说:我们都很能干
Saying, like, "We're all very competent.
我们都能耍狠
"We're all very kickass.
我们都是很认真
"We're all very serious,
很负责的女人,保证会让
"very responsible women who make sure
男生乖乖听话,把事情做到完美
"that we keep the boys in line and we do everything perfectly.
然而当我看着真实生活中的女性
"And when I look around at the women in my life,
她们还有好多面向
"there are so many other colors to the female
是我希望能在你们的电影里看到的
"that I would like to see in your movies."
然后我看了剧本,卡西...
And then I read the script and Cassie is just...
她滑稽又鲁莽
She's like, zany and brazen
不负责任却动机单纯
and kind of, like, irresponsible in a fantastically, um, pure way.
凯瑟琳演得超赞
And Kathryn killed it. -
拜托要成功
Please let this work.
耶!
Yeah!
成功了
It worked!
你看我
Look at me.
我就是猪头
I'm such a dick.
不当猪头永不嫌晚
It's never too late to stop being a dick.
好吗?
Okay?
观众已经认识小卡西
Audiences who have a relationship with young Cassie,
艾比莱德福特森在前两集饰演她
Abby Ryder Fortson, who played her in the first two Ant-Man movies.
我觉得他们想知道
I feel like they want to know
史考特朗恩的女儿长大后也很搞笑
that the daughter of Scott Lang grows up to be funny.
变得跟史考特朗恩一样聪明、乐观
And grows up to be a bright, optimistic person in the way that Scott Lang is.
那对本片来说真的很重要
That was really, really crucial for this movie.
我看过凯瑟琳为另一个漫威角色试镜
And I'd seen Kathryn in a screen test that she had done for another Marvel role.
(凯瑟琳纽顿为《鹰眼》试镜)
福瑞局长寄给你的 -谁?
Director Fury sent you. - Wow. Who?
他知道我住哪里
He knows where I live.
福瑞
Oh. Oh. Fury.
你是说独眼龙先生
You mean Mr. Good Eye.
不 -他很疼你
No. Yeah, he loved you.
我说过,我在一处屋顶...
Like I said, I was on a rooftop at Third...
还有饼干,天啊
There's more cookies. Oh, my God.
哇,她很机灵,又搞笑
It's like, wow, she has this brightness to her. She's funny.
有种青春乐观的气质
She has this youthful optimism about her.
而且她身手不凡
And she has the physicality.
她是运动员,我很想找一个人
She's an athlete. So I really wanted someone
能达到这角色需要的体能要求
who could do all the physical demands that that role required.
凯瑟琳真的很出色
And Kathryn was just terrific.
我们的英雄在片中大多是分开的
For a lot of the movie, our heroes are split up.
史考特和卡西是剧情的同一条线
And Scott and Cassie are on one side of the story.
我需要一个跟史考特有火花的人
So I needed someone who could really, really hang with Scott
因为那对剧情的推动很重要
because it was important for the dynamic of the movie.
我需要演卡西的演员
So I needed an actor in the role to play Cassie
有办法跟保罗路德起争执
who could really spar with Paul Rudd.
这不是我们该介入的战役
This is not our fight.
没发生在你身上不代表它没发生
Just 'cause it's not happening to you doesn't mean it's not happening.
她对你很失望
She's disappointed in you.
我知道
I got that. Yeah.
谢谢喔, 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
保罗最棒了
Paul is the best.
(凯瑟琳纽顿) (饰卡西朗恩)
他好热情
He was so welcoming.
嘣!
Boom!
卡
Cut it.
好险
That was too close.
拍片第二天他就跟我说不要害羞
And he told me not to hold back. Like, on our second day of shooting,
我本来不想引人注意
I was just trying to be invisible.
后退
Back up.
我想说,别搞砸
I was like, "Okay, just don't mess up
我不会有事的 -后退
"and then, like, you'll be okay." - Back up.
后退
Get back! - Oh! Oh!
有场戏有
And we had this scene
米歇尔、麦克、荷普 大家都在
with Michelle and Michael and Hope and everybody.
佩顿说:现在搞笑一下
And Peyton was like, "Okay, now do one for fun."
我想好吧,就开始即兴发挥
And I was like, "Okay." So I started improvising.
我随便乱演
And I did, like, whatever I wanted.
后来保罗说我一定要好好表现
And then afterwards, Paul was like, "You've got to do that."
不要拍完这部片
He's like, "You don't want to finish this movie
却觉得自己有所保留
"and feel like you held anything back."
因为那样最惨,我只要尽情发挥
He's like, "'Cause that's the worst thing. And the truth is, You just have to kind of
使出浑身解数
"throw it all down, do everything you got
确定自己毫无保留
"and just make sure you didn't hold back."
这是我跟保罗学到的
And so that's what I took away from Paul,
以后每部片我都会照做
and I'll take that on forever, to every project.
很好
That was nice.
第一次穿上我的卡西超级英雄装
The first time I tried on my Cassie superhero costume
我就觉得它很真实
was when it really felt real.
我永远忘不了,它十分合身
I'll never forget it, because it fit pretty perfect.
这套服装很特别,别的英雄都没有
It's a distinct suit. No other hero has that. Boom!
别的英雄都没有什么?
No other hero has what?
我们在说...
No, we were just talking about...
卡西的战服灵感来自蚁人装
Cassie's suit is very much inspired by the ant suit
不过史考特不知道它的存在
although Scott doesn't know it exists.
你有服装?等等,你有服装?
You have a suit? Wait, you have a suit?
所以她把它当作参考
So she's kind of taken references from that
并协助制♥作♥
and had help making this.
算是片中的一个惊喜
So it's a bit of a surprise in the film.
紫色当然是来自漫画
The purple is obviously from the comic book.
有趣的是她穿着匡威帆布鞋
And the fun thing in this is that she's wearing Converse.
我喜欢这结果 -很赞
I like where we ended up, man. Good job.
因为除了卡西
Because, as well as doing Cassie,
我们也在做蚁人和黄蜂女的服装
we're also working on Ant-Man and Wasp.
制♥作♥其他所有角色的服装
We're working on all the other characters.
它们必须同时出现
They have to come along together.
从缝纫的角度来看,如果做一套
I think if you were doing one, from a sewing perspective,
大概要两周,但那不包括
it's probably about two weeks' sewing, but that doesn't include
背包和头盔,其他所有配件
the backpack and the helmets, all their extra bits and pieces.
就算有长时间准备,在预备期间
Even though we had a long time to prep, there was a change in the concept
服装的概念也有变
of what the suits were during prep.
它们本来应该是量子领域装
So originally they were meant to be Quantum Realm suits,
后来改了
and then that changed.
我们差点要从头来过 它们变得比较不像一支队伍
We almost had to start again, so they became less of a kind of team,
稍微比较有个性一点