and slightly more individual.
这部片
For this movie,
需要一个与珍娜有段历史的角色
we needed a character who sort of had this backstory with Janet
这角色需要一个气势十足的人来演
and it was a role that needed someone who had a real presence.
我们想到比尔墨瑞
Um... And we thought of Bill Murray.
珍娜范达因?
Janet Van Dyne?
我以为你挂了
I thought you were dead.
好久不见,克莱拉
Been a long time, Krylar.
现在正式称号♥是克莱拉勋爵
Officially, Lord Krylar now.
我可是很反对的
I fought like hell against that.
我有兴趣让比尔墨瑞演漫威电影
I was intrigued by the idea of putting Bill Murray in a Marvel movie.
小时候在1980年代 我就爱看他的电影
I was obviously a fan of his movies growing up in the '80s
还有他的《周末夜现场》
and watching him on Saturday Night Live.
但我也知道在《周末夜现场》之前
But I also knew that, pre-Saturday Night Live,
1975年比尔墨瑞 在广播剧《惊奇四超人》演过霹雳火
Bill Murray had played the Human Torch in the Fantastic Four radio show in 1975,
小时候我就在听了
and I listened to that as a kid.
所以我们谈了一下
So we talked about that.
比尔在最开始几周到片场来
Bill came on set the first couple weeks.
他给我们一些如何安排笑话的小纸条
He was giving just these micro notes on joke construction.
把这两个字调换,在那里停顿一下
"Switch that word with that word and maybe take a pause right there."
你会想,比尔墨瑞果然很懂
And you're like, "Bill Murray knows what he's talking about."
我们不想让人去猜他演谁
We never wanted anyone to guess who he was playing.
网络充满各种传言,没人知道会是谁
The Internet is full of all these rumors, and no one knows who is going to be.
我们挑了他们绝对猜不到的角色
We chose someone they would literally never guess.
我们想找最不为人知的漫威角色
We tried to find the deepest cut Marvel character we could
发现了《绿巨人浩克》 漫画里的量子领域
and we found this random character from a random Hulk comic book
一个不起眼的小角色克莱拉勋爵
in the Quantum Realm called Lord Krylar.
对于服装,我跟史蒂芬和佩顿谈
For the costume, you know, I talked with Stephen and Peyton
他是谁?你们要他像军人?
about, "Who is he? Do you want him more military?
还是要他像平民?
"Do you want him more civilian?
要穿西装,还是要他怪一点?
"Can we get away with a suit, or do you want him more bizarre?"
视觉部门查了很多数据
And I think that, um, vis dev went through a whole load of things
希望它有量子领域风格,奇怪又时尚
of it being very, very like, Quantum and weird and fashiony
用奇怪的布料等等
and strange textures and stuff,
结果那显得太像剧场服装
and that became too theatrical.
于是我们想到蓝色、乳白色 和金色的组合
So we came up with this blue and cream and gold combo.
尽量多一点趣味
Uh, and just tried to have a bit of fun with it
不要用太多夸张的图案之类的
rather than, um, getting into too many kind of crazy patterns and stuff.
比尔提供不少意见,我们不希望
Bill brings a lot to the table, and what you don't want to do is
造型变得太混乱复杂
swamp that with a confusing, complicated look.
结果,我们收敛一点
In the end, we pulled it all back and we get one of these guys
他就像来自蔚蓝海岸,有游艇
that's in the French Riviera, that has their yacht,
再加上一点量子领域元素,像是怪珠子
and just added little Quantum elements like weird bits of beading,
身上再加上些奇怪的线条
and strange lines running across the body.
延续了威尔设计的环境中的形状
So there's some continuity of shapes with Will's designs for all the environments.
佩顿一开始来找我时
When Peyton came to me in the first place
我们开始谈整个计划
and we started talking about this whole project
量子领域的概念是世界中的浩瀚世界
and the idea of the Quantum Realm being this vast worlds within worlds,
他要它感觉起来很大
he wanted it to feel like it was huge.
我很满意珍娜住处的样貌
I'm really happy with how Janet's homestead turned out,
它很接近我最初的草图
because it's very much in my initial sketches
加上佩顿次原子粒子的构想
and playing with ideas to Peyton, this idea of subatomic particles
也许她住的地方是一个很小的粒子
and that maybe the abode that she lived in was such a tiny particle,
碎裂后通过不同量子 落在一个平原上后死亡
and it crashed down through various Quanta and landed on a plain and had died,
它的能量逐渐消散
and its energy had dissipated over time.
成了像洞穴一样的结构
And that became this kind of cave-like structure.
最后呈现的模样令人满意
That was realized in quite a nice way.
这是珍娜住处的外观
This is the exterior of Janet's homestead,
佩顿和我很早就谈到
and what we wanted to do here, we were talking about
我们要它几乎像一片草原
from early on, was almost to have it like a prairie land,
就像老西部,老人眼前看到的景致
like an old Western, like an old-timer who was seeing out their days.
这个场景要反映那个构想
And this set was meant to echo that, really,
一片奇怪的量子草原
the idea of some weird Quantum prairie land
有这些怪异的量子植物
with these strange Quantum plants,
这会由视效组来开♥发♥
and this would be developed by VFX
扩大成庞大许多的滚滚草原
and extended into much bigger, greater rolling plains.
这些岩壁也纳入量子能量的构想
These rock walls, again, with the idea of Quantum energy down here,
量子能量凝固,并创造出这些图案
that somehow the Quantum energy had solidified and created these patterns.
同样地,当我们用更宽的镜头
And again, when we pull out into the wider shots,
这些图案就会布满整片风景
we're going to have these patterns running through the landscape,
以及实际的作物上
as well as the actual crops.
全片特别凸显一个特点
Something again that was strongly pushed throughout this whole show
就是设法创造出非常有趣的构图
is trying to create really interesting compositions.
同心球的概念
This idea of the sphere and concentric spheres,
这里是珍娜的住处
and here we have Janet's homestead,
本身是一连串的同心球
which is a series of concentric spheres in itself.
从许多角度来看 这房♥间也是康的天神庭的前身
And in many ways, this room is a precursor to Kang's Celestium as well.
那些设计概念从这个构想发展出来
Those little design ideas that were developed out from this idea
用在天神庭上
into the Celestium itself.
哇!
Whoa!
我们在松木片厂的李察艾登堡摄影棚
We are on the Richard Attenborough Stage at Pinewood,
这是康的天神庭和他的时间球
and this is Kang's Celestium with his Time Sphere.
我想保留作为康的语言的一部分
It's something that I really wanted to keep as part of Kang's language,
就是圆形或球形主题
was this circular or spherical motif.
我看了很多日本金继
I looked at a lot of Japanese Kintsugi
岩石上有很多这类裂痕
in the way that you have those sort of cracks through rocks,
你能补起来,使物品恢复完美
and you can seal it up and re-perfect things.
那也是康在做的,摧毁再重建
Which is kind of what Kang is doing, destroying stuff and then rebuilding it
他自认那是适合的作法
in a fashion that he sees fit.
我在这里建立了一个帝国,珍娜
I built an empire down here, Janet.
我要把它带走
And I'm taking it with me.
我想创造构图非常生动的时刻
Again, I really wanted to create very kind of graphic moments
尽量给摄影指导比尔波普
in terms of composition and try to give Bill Pope, our DP,
一个能把康框起来的环境
an environment in which we could actually frame up Kang
几乎就像漫画或图像小说那种框格
and it almost looked like panels from comic book or graphic novel.
准备,三、二、一,开始
Ready... Three, two, one, action!
凯蒂
Katy. And
砰!
bang!
出来,史帝夫
Go, Steve.
他来了,砰!
Here he comes. And, bang!
我很喜欢为本片
I loved the idea of building
塑造野人型战士角色的构想
a sort of barbarian type warrior character for this movie.
那是我们不太常见的人物
That felt like something that we really hadn't seen so much.
在《索尔》有看到,瓦尔基丽
You see a little in Thor, you know, with Valkyrie,
那像是一个
but somebody who really felt like
出自劳勃霍华恶俗小说的人物
straight out of a Robert E. Howard, you know, pulp novel.
我跟凯蒂奥布莱恩合作过《曼达洛人》
I had worked with Katy O'Brian on The Mandalorian
我觉得她很棒
and I thought she was terrific.
她是真正的健身和格斗运动员
She's a bodybuilder and a fighter, and for real.
她架式十足,我们需要一个强壮
She's got great presence, and we needed someone that was strong
散发领袖特质,兼具领袖智慧的人
and could embody that aspect of a leader, but also the wisdom of a leader.
凯蒂演活了这角色
And Katy makes great impact in that role.
我很喜欢珍多拉是一个革命分子
With Jentorra, I really liked the idea that it was a revolutionary.
她与众不同,为了...
It was something different. It was someone who was
更好的未来奋战
fighting for the greater good,
而不是去压制更美好的发展
as opposed to maybe suppressing the greater good.
我希望大家正面看待 一个强大的女性角色
I want people to see, you know, a strong female role in a positive light.
这在许多方面都是一个梦幻角色
Because this is like a dream role in a lot of ways.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
我来救你
I'm rescuing you.
怎么救?
How?
至于服装,我好高兴服装设计师珊米
When it came to the costume, I was so glad that Sammy, the costume designer,
打给我说:你看到服装了没?
called me and she was like, "Hey, have you seen the costume yet?
看到我们提出的设计?
"Have you seen what we're pitching?"
我说没有
And I'm like, "No."
她说:好,我觉得你会想知道
She's like, "Okay, I thought you might want to know
你会露很多
"you're pretty exposed."
我说:我会上健身房♥,谢谢
And I was like, "Okay, I'll go to the gym. Thank you."
珍多拉,我们希望呈现
Jentorra, we were looking more at a kind of
成熟刚硬的结构
growth, bone architecture.
看看如何调整她的盔甲