And seeing what we could do with her armor,
就像她发现一只小动物的骨骼
to make it more like she's found a skeleton of a tiny creature
然后加以利用
and used that.
他在我们族人的骨骸上建立堡垒
He built his citadel on the bones of our people.
他们想让服装跟这世界连结
O'BRIAN: They were trying to connect it to the world,
因为我们族人跟这世界、跟地球
because our people, they're very much of the world, of the Earth,
量子领域关系很紧密
of the Quantum Realm.
所以我们穿的蓝色跟环境中的事物
So, the blue color that we have kind of meshes in with
密不可分
things that you might find in our environment.
加上妆发后就天衣无缝了
Once we added the hair, makeup, everything, it just clicks.
你知道你是谁,你的族人是谁
You know who you are and who your people are
要往哪里去
and where you're going.
欢迎回到量子领域,史考特
Welcome back to the Quantum Realm, Scott.
这一刻我等了好久
I've been waiting a long time for this.
我们一直想找机会
M.O.D.O.K. was always a character
让魔多客这个角色
that we wanted to get into the MCU
加入漫威电影宇宙
somehow, somewhere.
经魔鬼训练,作恶多端之活体刺客
A mechanized organism designed only for killing.
我懂了,它是简称
Now I get it. It's an acronym.
应该叫魔恶客才对
Actually, that's M.O.D.O.F.K.
好古怪的设计,有点让人倒胃口
Such an odd design, a little bit off-putting,
但令人印象深刻
but really great and memorable.
我们想康在片中需要一个爪牙吗?
And we thought, like, does Kang need a henchman in this movie?
这些我们都谈过,而魔多客
And we talked about all these things.
如果有一个情境
And M.O.D.O.K., if there's ever a context
能让魔多客 在漫威电影宇宙以真人型态出现
for M.O.D.O.K. to succeed in live action in the MCU,
应该就是量子领域
it feels like the Quantum Realm.
接着我彷佛
And it hit me
被我听过最响的钟声给点醒:等等
like the loudest bell I've ever heard. Like, "Wait a second."
要是让达伦克罗斯变成魔多客呢?
"What if we have Darren Cross become M.O.D.O.K.?"
嗨,汉克
Hi, Hank.
达伦?
Darren?
来,预备,三、二、一,开始
There we go. All right, we're set. And three, two, one, action!
最初拍《蚁人》时,达伦在最后
When we originally shot Ant-Man, Darren is, like, arrested
(寇瑞史托尔) (饰魔多客)
穿着超级装被捕
at the end in his super suit.
我想说,好啊
And I was like, "Okay, great."
准备,开始
Here we go. And, action!
后来我们回去重拍,没人跟我说什么
Then we went back for reshoots and nobody told me anything.
我看着旁边...
And I was looking at the sides, and this is, you know, uh...
达伦成了一小坨红色黏糊
Darren becomes like a tiny little ball of red goo.
我想没机会回归了
I was like, "Oh, can't really come back from that."
然后又有一次
And then there was another iteration
他永远缩小成一个小点
where he just sort of shrinks infinitely into a little dot.
我说好吧,那在这个世界可以存活
And I said, "Okay, that's survivable in this world."
但他显然会受重伤
But clearly he would have been hurt very bad.
他会因意外严重变形
He would've been disfigured by this accident.
我们开始思考,想说也许
So we started thinking about that, and we started to think that maybe
这里头有一个魔多客的起源故事
there's an origin story in there for M.O.D.O.K.
我们觉得很兴奋
That was exciting to us.
我记得我们打给寇瑞那天
And I remember the day that we called Corey,
因为寇瑞史托尔,你们可能不知道
because Corey Stoll, you may not know this,
小时候是超级漫画迷
a massive comics nerd growing up,
他知道魔多客,喜欢这构想,非常支持
knew who M.O.D.O.K. was, loved the idea, and really, really embraced it.
我说:好,我愿意加入
I was like, "Yes, I'm in."
开始
Action!
欢迎回到量子领域,史考特
Welcome back to the Quantum Realm, Scott.
这一刻我等了好久
I've been waiting a long time for this.
达伦?
Darren?
你眼前是一个自♥由♥人
You're looking at a man set free.
我在这里创造的出乎你想象
I've created so much more here than you could possibly imagine.
卡!
And cut it!
那实现了我不知道我怀抱的一个梦想
That's the fulfillment of a dream. I didn't know I had.
无处可逃了
Nowhere left to run.
我根本没想过
I would have never thought
那是我能演或我想演的角色
that that's a character that I'd get to play or want to play.
我是终极武器
I'm the ultimate weapon!
好荒谬,好下流
It's just so ridiculous and so broad.
但也合情合理
But, I mean, it all makes so much sense.
我想观众根本不知道
I think the audience doesn't even know
他们会发现我这个角色这么有决心
that they're waiting for this resolution to my character.
你一定以为不会再见到我了
I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.
刚注意到你的婴儿腿
Just now noticing the baby legs.
它们不是婴儿腿
They're not baby legs.
你自以为聪明
You think you're so smart.
史考特朗恩,夺走我一切的人
Scott Lang, the man who took everything from me.
抢走我的人生
Who stole my whole life.
他们采用的拍摄技巧...
And the filming technique they were using...
有时情况可能很痛苦
It could go one way, It could be like a real pain,
脸上有黑点,眼前有摄影机
with dots on your face and you have this camera
你不清楚自己看起来是什么样子
and you don't know what you're going to look like
让人十分满足
and it was so incredibly satisfying.
某种程度上我想那是理想的演法
It's, in some ways, I feel like the ideal way to act.
因为你不是在等任何科技
Because you're not waiting for any technology,
即使整个表演是奠基于科技
even though the whole performance is so based on technology.
你不是在等灯光,不是在等镜头
You're not waiting for lights, for camera.
不是在等收音
You're not waiting for sound.
你甚至不是在等妆发
You're not waiting for hair and makeup even.
你只是...只有我和其他演员
You know, you're just... It was just me and the rest of the cast
在一个开放空间里
in this open space.
感觉像很棒的戏剧排练
It felt like a really cool play rehearsal,
只是排练过程都被记录下来
except that all this rehearsal is being captured
变成数据,还能再转成表演
as data that can be turned into this performance.
你总是像我兄弟一样
You always were a brother to me.
是吗?
I was?
是
I was.
至少我死时...
And at least I died
是个复仇者
an Avenger.
是啊
Yeah.
真的 -对
You did. - Yeah. No, it's...
欢迎加入
You're in.
我们很想拍一部《蚁人》电影
We really liked making an Ant-Man film
希望它跟其他电影一样 对漫威电影宇宙的发展
as important, as integral to the MCU going forward
是不可或缺的
as any other film.
那很重要,你走出来
I think that's an important beat. As you step out of that thing
降落在这里,看着她
and land here, that looking to her,
慢慢看,然后转向这...
you know, taking your time with that before you then turn to this...
是吗? -对
I do? Yeah.
它慎重安排康这个角色
It's teeing up Kang in a very big way.
铺陈漫威电影宇宙中 这个令人畏惧的可怕敌人
It's teeing up the future of this very fearsome, very formidable foe
未来的发展
within the MCU.
它将让我们看到 漫威电影宇宙接下来的走向
It's going to help show us where the MCU is going next.
但我很高兴我们能拍《蚁人》三部曲
But I love that we're getting to make a trilogy out of Ant-Man.
缩小
And, shrink!
回到最前面,马上再来一次
Yeah, back to one. Let's try one more right away, guys.
太棒了
That's great.
他不但有三部曲
The fact that not only he gets a trilogy,
而且佩顿也执导这三部片
but that Peyton will have directed all three films,
佩顿陪着三部曲一路走来,我感到兴奋
that Peyton has seen the trilogy home is so exciting to me.
我很喜欢跟佩顿合作,我觉得很幸运
I've loved working with Peyton. I feel lucky
有他这样的人
that I've had someone like him
来指导我
to kind of guide me.
震波出现
Shockwave that comes out
把你们轰出去
and just take you out of frame there.
我们会单独拍一个镜头,就像...
We'll do a separate shot of a second thing which is like...
从那舷窗出来
Coming from that port.
有办法拍出超级英雄动作
To be able to do the kind of superhero action
既暖心又幽默
and the heart and the humor...
他很有一套
He just gets it.
今天是《蚁人》拍摄第一天
This is, uh, a day one of, uh, Ant-Man.
我想谢谢各位到场
I want to thank you all for being here.