剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, it's off limits now,
因为 你懂的 因为
because... you know, because...
但是
But...
不是你教我挑战权威的吗
aren't you the one that taught me to challenge authority?
也许吧 跟你说实话
Well, yeah, possibly. To be honest with you,
我认不出你的脸了
I can't quite place your face.
好吧 我懂
Okay, I get it.
不如我们
Um, why don't we, um...
还是上去吧
you know, go up there anyway?
及时行乐怎么样
How about carpe diem?
拜托 那花♥园♥很美的
I mean, come on, like... it's a beautiful garden
现在没人能享受了
and now no one can even enjoy it,
就算你不想自杀吗
even if you don't want to kill yourself?
没破坏几条规矩就不算派对 是吧
It's not a party until you break a couple of rules, right?
-是啊 -走吧
- Yeah! - Here we go.
你孩子真棒
Well, that is a great kid you have there...
他就躺在你旁边
lying right next to you.
他担心农夫陶德
He was worried about Farmer Todd.
农夫陶德会没事吗
Is Farmer Todd gonna be okay?
孩子
Oh, buddy.
别担心
Don't worry.
农夫陶德会战胜困难的
Farmer Todd's gonna come out on top.
但不是在今晚
But not tonight.
不
No.
晚安
Good night, guys.
你说得对 洛莉 上面挺美的
You're really right, Lori; it is kind of beautiful up here.
是莉娜
It's Lina.
好 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我问问你 你做过模特吗
Listen, let me ask you: have you ever modeled?
你很美
You have an extraordinary look.
很有力量
It's really powerful.
等等
Oh, wait.
我们就是在这里初吻的
This is where we had our first kiss.
我一直在说啊
That's what I've been saying.
是啊 我终于想起来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all coming back to me now.
终于
Finally.
我们在看着你的室友对着院子呕吐 对吧
We were watching your roommate puke on the quad, right?
对
Yeah.
就在那里 那时候你觉得
Right here, and that is when you thought
正适合你采取行动
it would be the perfect time to make your move.
是啊
Yeah.
莉娜·韦斯顿 真酷
Lina Weston, pretty cool.
真糟糕她现在死了
Too bad she's dead now.
-她没死 -现在她只是
- She's not dead. - Now she's just
别人的妻子 别人的妈妈
someone's wife, someone's mom,
别人的宠物主人
someone's pet owner.
拜托
Come on.
没人会一直很酷的
Nobody's cool forever.
对吧
Right?
我们今晚可以很酷啊
We can be cool tonight.
我还可以很酷
I could still be cool.
-对吗 -是啊
- Right? - Yeah.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
小心
Be careful.
抱歉 靠谱先生
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Reliable.
这让你不舒服了吗
Is this making you uncomfortable?
-莉娜 说真的 小心点 -这
- Lina, honestly, be careful. - Is this...
-这让你不舒服了吗 -请别这么做
- Is it making you uncomfortable? - Please don't do that.
现在是谁靠谱啊 老爸
Who's responsible now, Dad?
莉娜
Lina...
加油 紫色 97级
Go, Purple! Class of '97!
-莉娜 -别跳楼
- Lina... - Do not jump!
没事的
It's okay.
-该死 -待在原地
- Oh, shit. - Stay where you are!
那是真警♥察♥吗
Is that a real cop?
校园保安
Campus security.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Oh. Sorry! - Sorry!
我保证 我没抑郁
I promise, I am not depressed.
-我 -你确定吗
- I... - Are you sure?
如果你需要找人聊聊
I got the number of a counselor
我这有辅♥导♥老师的电♥话♥
if you need someone to talk to.
不 说真的 我没事
No. Seriously, I'm fine.
我们只是在找点乐子
Yeah, we were just goofing around.
以后
Well, in the future,
你们最好负责点
you might want to be a little more responsible.
-好吧 -祝你们晚上愉快
- Okay. - Have a good night.
你也是
You, too.
你笑什么呢
What are you smiling about?
我被校园保安抓到了
I got busted by campus security.
那可不靠谱啊
Nothing reliable about that.
我在搞阴谋
I'm framing this.
农夫陶德有麻烦了
再来一个辣味热狗吗
Another chili dog?
先生
Sir?
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你会不会买♥♥
Would you ever buy
一本讲上瘾的少儿读物
a children's book about addiction?
我想是吧
Um, I guess.
每人来一个辣味热狗
Chili dogs for everyone!
剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表