剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表
我们一直都去哈维餐厅
We always go to Harvey's.
那妈妈今年就是想换个地方
Yeah, well, Mommy wanted to go to a new place this year.
今天是母亲节
It's Mother's Day.
鲍曼一家 聊啥呢
Hey, Bowmans, what's going on?
女老大去哪了
Where is the big lady?
她和艾拉今早吵了一架
she and Ella had a tough morning,
所以她随后就到
so she'll be here soon.
但愿吧
Hopefully.
我们的桌子可都准备好了
Okay, well, our table is ready.
我才不进去
I'm not going in.
我就喜欢你们在我面前出这种暴走失控的样子
I love it when you guys get all dysfunctional around me.
让我感觉就跟是你们家的一员似的
It makes me feel like I'm a part of the family, you know?
来吧 我们进去 坐到咱们订的桌子那去
Come on. Let's go in. Let's go sit down at our table.
就是 有架咱们进去坐着吵
All right, yeah. Let's fight inside, guys.
来吧
Come on.
你好啊
Hey, man.
看来有人母亲节扫街大丰收啊
Oh, somebody's done some Mother's Day shopping.
是啊
Yeah.
我正打算回家
I'm gonna go home
假装是我家人给我买♥♥的这些当礼物呢
and pretend my family bought this stuff for me.
听着不错
Well, good for you.
你在这干什么
What's your story?
出来溜溜孩子
Just airing out the kid.
我还以为杰丝带着哈里森回东部去了
I thought Jess was taking Harrison back east.
她正想带呢
Yeah, well, she was going to,
然后她突然想起来带着小孩子出门
but then she remembered how difficult it is
有多么艰难了
to travel with a toddler.
我深有同感
I don't miss that.
是啊 你家那一帮呢
Yeah. Where's your clan?
我们分手了
We broke up.
干得漂亮
Good call.
-那就和我们待一会儿吧 -不好意思
- Well, you're welcome to hang out with us. - Excuse me.
不好意思 你儿子把我的愿望偷走了
Excuse me, your son is stealing my wishes.
什么
What?
儿子 别 不要拿钱
sweetie, n-n-no, don't take the money.
-非常抱歉 -那些是我的愿望
- I'm so sorry. - Those are wishes.
你投了几块钱的愿望
How many wishes were there?
就一块
Just one.
我可是发了个大愿呢
It was a good one.
好吧
Yeah.
她真的进餐厅了吗
Is she actually inside the restaurant?
她差不多要进来了
She's basically inside.
所以她还没进来
So she's not inside.
你先过来不行吗
Can you just get over here?
为什么 好给她机会拽她的坚决立场吗
Why? So she can make some big show about not going in?
才怪 别想了
No. Forget it.
我做恶人实在是做乏了
I am tired of being the bad guy.
今天你来做恶人吧
Today you can be the bad guy.
出什么事了
Everything okay?
艾拉拒绝参加我的母亲节早午餐会
Ella's refusing to go to my Mother's Day brunch.
就是你现在缺席的那个吗
The one that you're not at?
她当初明明是最可爱的小宝宝
She was the cutest baby.
我跟你说
Well, listen...
他们不会永远可爱的
They don't stay cute forever.
知道吗 用不了多少年
You know? Hey, it's just a matter of time
哈里森就要青春萌发
before little Harrison is whacking off
满屋子撸炮了
in every corner of the house.
艾拉最近洗澡花的时间也越来越多了
Ella has been taking long baths lately.
也许正对着单向组合自♥慰♥呢
Probably flicking it to One Direction.
利亚姆还是哈里
Liam or Harry?
说得好
Nice.
这就是荷尔蒙作祟 明白吗
Listen. It's just hormones, you know?
无论她现在经历着什么
Whatever she's going through,
早晚都会走过这个阶段的
she will grow out of it.
好吧 可是另外那两个呢
Okay, but what about the other two?
她们现在好可爱
They're so cute right now,
可是我一想到将来
but when I see what's around the corner...
三个少女
Three girls.
狠啊
Shit.
男孩子就没这么复杂
See, boys are just not that complicated.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多谢你赞同我的生活更难过
Thank you for admitting my life is worse.
不客气
Oh, sure.
哈里森多大了 三岁
How old is Harrison now? Three?
下个月就四岁了
Four. Next month.
你要办生日派对吗
Are you doing a party?
我不知道
I don't know.
我该办一个
I should.
他是个孩子
He's a child.
就喜欢热闹
They like that.
是啊
They do.
我们的生日派对服务是全包的
Our birthday packages are all-inclusive.
食物 蛋糕 生日礼物
Food, cake, gift bags.
你只要露个脸就行
All you have to do is show up.
很好 你们这六月还有位置吗
Terrific. And what's your June look like?
订的应该不是很满
Uh, it should be pretty open.
-你好啊小子 -我们
- Hey, buddy. - We...
-这是你儿子 -没错
- Is this your son? - Yep.
哈里森马上就要四岁了
Harrison's turning the big oh-four.
哈里森
Harrison.
对了
That's right.
该死
Oh, shoot.
实际上 我刚意识到
Actually, I just realized...
你说六月吗
You said June?
-是啊 -嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
我们已经预订完了
Boy, we are pretty booked up.
别紧张 她最后会进来的
Relax. She'll come in eventually.
-你确定吗 -绝对的
- Are you sure? - Totally.
而且这片地区的绑♥架♥率不高
Besides, abductions in this neighborhood are way down.
如果我们在博伊尔高地
Now, if we were in Boyle Heights,
那里的姑娘 她们...
girls there, they just...
真有帮助
That's so helpful.
你不喜欢真♥相♥吗
You don't like the truth?
母亲节快乐 各位
Happy Mother's Day, everyone.
有谁想喝一杯吗
Can I start anyone with a drink?
水就好
Uh, I think just water, please.
好的 我一会儿过来给你们点单
Okay, I'll be back to take your order in a minute.
好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
我想说
And can I just say,
你俩真是拥有一个美好的家庭啊
you two have such a beautiful family.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -不
- Thank you. Thank you so much. - No.
我们不是
We're... we're not...
还有人没来 我们最大的女儿在闹情绪
All here yet. Our eldest is having a bit of a moment.
她很快就会来
She'll be here soon.
三个女儿 真可爱
Three girls. That's adorable.
我们忙死了
We got our hands full, man.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
他觉得我带你过来是来过母亲节的
He thinks I brought you here for Mother's Day.
我成了母亲吗
Uh, so I am the mother?
你很有母性啊
You're very nurturing.
我才不是妈妈
No, I am not the mom.
我是强者 你是弱者
They said, I am the top, you are the bottom.
弱者是什么
What's a "Bottom"?
两个人相爱时
When two people love each other,
得有一个人是强者 一个人是弱者
somebody has to be the top, and somebody has to be the bottom.
-AJ -哪个更好
- AJ. - Which one's better?
-没有哪个更好 -对
- There's no better or worse. - Yeah.
-你就是这样的人 -对
- You are what you are. - That's right.
弱者没什么丢人的 对吧 AJ
There's no shame in being a bottom, right, AJ?
我不知道啊
I wouldn't know.
剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表