剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表
in the tractor that he had given her for her birthday.
随后她用那台拖拉机
And then she used that tractor
帮忙犁另一个农夫的地
to help plow another farmer's field.
农夫陶德孤身一人
And Farmer Todd was alone.
之后怎么样了
Then what happened?
农夫陶德喝了一大杯牛奶之后
Well, Farmer Todd made himself feel way better
心情好了很多
with a tall glass of milk.
于是一杯接着一杯
And then another and then another.
很快 他午饭前就要喝四五杯了
Pretty soon, he was drinking four or five before lunch.
他为什么要喝那么多牛奶
Why did he drink so much glasses of milk?
因为那阵子他真的非常渴
Because he was going through a very thirsty time.
农夫陶德还没有意识到 他有问题
Farmer Todd didn't realize it yet, but he had a problem.
很大的问题
A big problem.
他的大问题是什么
What was the big problem?
他的问题在于
Well, his problem was
他有一个他无法填补的
he had something called a God-sized hole
巨大的洞
that he couldn't fill,
他放多少东西去填都没用
no matter how many things he put into it.
那是一个在你身体深处
It's a hole on the inside of you,
灵魂深处的黑洞 永远填不满
in your soul, and it never fills up,
无论倒多少牛奶都无济于事
no matter how much milk you pour in.
你找到我了吗
Did you find me yet?
看情况 你截肢过吗
That depends. Were you ever an amputee?
我不明白
I don't get it.
我每面墙都看过了
I checked every wall.
-亲爱的 -但是...
- Honey...- But...
如果这都是你编出来的 也没关系的
It's okay if you dreamed this whole thing.
我没有凭空想象
I didn't dream it up.
我在现实生活中曾是个裸模
I was a nude model in real life.
听着 没人比我更想看你的裸体
Look, no one wants to see you naked more than I do.
-好吗 -那我们上楼继续找
- Okay? - Then let's go upstairs and keep looking.
来吧
Come on.
好了 我的画像肯定在这里某个地方
All right, I got to be here somewhere.
我也想画裸体女学生
I want to paint naked co-eds.
我要怎么做教授啊
How do I become a professor?
他这里有除了我以外
I mean, he must have a picture
所有学生的阴♥道♥的画
of every student's vagina but mine.
凭什么我没有入选呀
How come I didn't make the cut?
真好奇她是什么专业的
I wonder what her major was.
还有 瞧瞧这个
Also, check this out.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
想玩六九式吗
Want to sixty-nine?
六九式
Sixty-nine.
霍尔特教授
Professor Holt.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
欣赏艺术之美
Art appreciation?
你还好吗 见到你真...
How you doing? Good to...
你做过我的模特 是吗
So, uh, you posed for me, yeah?
-是的 -一般我会记得的
- Yeah. - Usually, I remember.
莉娜 莉娜 莉娜
Lina, Lina, Lina.
你是学摄影的学生 对吗
You were a photography student, correct?
不是
No.
学混合绘画法的
Mixed media?
不是
Nope.
我是商科专业的
I was a business major.
97届
Class of '97.
我上过你的雕塑课
I took your sculpting class.
当然 没错 我记起来了
Of course, right, I remember now.
真抱歉 你是军人的孩子对吗
I'm so sorry. You were an Army brat, right?
在德国长大 喜欢打排球
You grew up in Germany, you like to play volleyball,
唱歌♥很好 嗓音优美动人
got that beautiful, beautiful singing voice.
不对
No?
我...有时候我...
Well, I... sometimes I, uh...
等等
Just a second.
等一下
Just a second.
我觉得这可能...不对不对
I think this... No, no.
抱歉 我又搞错了
Sorry about that, I'm wrong again.
这是马西 她超棒的
This is Marcie. She was fantastic.
她现在在达拉斯做心外科医生
She's a heart surgeon now in Dallas.
那边那个是塔尼娅
Uh, that one over there, that's Tania.
她在休斯顿有她自己的烹饪节目
She's got her own cooking show in Houston.
上周 我们收到了来自那边那个
And last week, we got a postcard
朱丽叶的明信片
from Juliette over there.
她现在是巴黎《服饰与美容》的编辑助理
She's assistant editor of Paris Vogue.
你现在在做什么呢 莉娜
So, uh, what do you do now, Lina?
我们住在...
Well, we live in...
葡萄酒之乡
Wine country.
我们...在那里有家旅馆
We... have a Bed and Breakfast there.
我们在那里...休养生息
That... ...we restored ourselves.
种种自己的葡萄
And we grow our own grapes.
真棒 你们有孩子吗
Oh, lovely. You guys have kids?
没有 没有
No. No.
我们没有
We did not.
我们...我们...
We... we...
他生不出 所以我们没养
He couldn't, so we didn't do that.
没错
Right.
但我们有其他的东西
But we have other stuff.
-我们有哈雷摩托 -没错
- We have Harleys. - That's right.
我们有两辆哈雷
We have two Harleys.
是啊 事实上是三辆
Yeah. Actually, three.
对哦 我总是忘记那辆小的
Yeah. I always forget about the little one.
第三辆是个意外
The third was an accident.
是辆小点的自行车
It's a smaller bike.
当你不戴头盔骑车
You know, when you ride without a helmet,
-什么都可能发生 -没错
- anything can happen. - Yeah, right.
让我看看
Well, l-let me see
我能不能找到你的裸画
if I can't find your nude somewhere.
是啊 我们找找吧
Yeah, let's find her.
她告诉农夫陶德 她十八岁
And she told Farmer Todd: she was eighteen.
但是很难搞清楚一只鸡到底多大
But it's hard to tell how old a chicken is.
尤其当她是波多黎各鸡
Especially when she is Puerto Rican.
所以牛奶不够了
So, milk isn't enough anymore.
农夫陶德现在在吸食玉米粉
Farmer Todd is now snorting corn meal.
他无法思考
He can't think straight.
他一直想着猪
He keeps thinking the pigs,
它们应该是他的朋友
who are supposed to be his friends,
而它们在密谋反对他
are plotting against him.
当他去猪圈时
Well, guess what happens
你猜猜发生了什么事
when he breaks into the pig pen?
他在干草里找到了六万块
He finds 60 grand... in hay.
现在谁才是
Now who's...
偏执狂
paranoid?
很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry to say
我不知道你的画去哪儿了
I can't imagine where your painting could've got to.
我们在火灾里丢失了一些画
We did lose a couple in the fire.
我选错了职业
Man, I picked the wrong career.
你也在这里上学的吗
Did you, uh, attend school here also?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我是吗 -是的
- Did I? - Yes.
我们其实是在这里见面的
We actually met here
而且初吻发生在
and had our first kiss...
屋顶上的花♥园♥里
in the garden on the roof.
那肯定是在跳楼的人出现之前的事
Well, that must've been before the jumpers.
跳楼的人
Jumpers?
自杀花♥园♥
Suicide Garden.
等等 自杀花♥园♥
Wait. Suicide Garden?
他们是这样称呼的吗
That's what they call it?
官方的说法不是
Well, not officially, no.
我们要怎么上去
Um... Well, how do we get up there?
不能上去
Well, you can't.
现在那里禁止入内
剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表