剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表
好了 你要怎么样
All right, what's it gonna take?
-喂 -还给我
- Hello. - Uh, give it back!
我跟妈妈保证了我会让你进来的 来吧
I promised Mommy I would get you inside. Come on.
妈妈讨厌我
Mommy hates me.
这是疯话
That's crazy.
她最爱你了
She loves you more than anything.
你没看见她对待我的方式
You don't see the way she treats me.
你不在
You're not there.
你说得对 我不在
Yes, you're right, I'm not there, and...
也许那就是问题所在
maybe that's part of the problem, you know?
我不在时妈妈很艰难
It's hard for Mommy when I'm not there.
但你得帮忙 你是长女
But you need to help out more; you're the oldest.
我不想做长女
But I don't want to be the oldest.
我也不想做爸爸啊
Hey, I... don't always want to be the dad.
有时候啦
Some of the time.
真的吗 她还在外面吗
Really? She's still out here?
我只是想去哈维餐厅
I just wanted to go to Harvey's.
像是我小时候那样
Like when I was little.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
你长大了
You're not little anymore.
哈维餐厅很恶心
And Harvey's is gross.
我有次看见流浪汉死在那里
I saw a homeless man die there once.
我之前不能告诉你 因为你太小了
Yeah. I couldn't tell you 'cause you were too little,
但你现在够大了 可以听奇怪的事了
but you're old enough to hear the weird stuff now.
来吧 妈妈需要含羞草
Come on, Mommy needs a mimosa.
你怎么做到的
So how'd you do it?
我让她少废话
I just told her to cut the shit.
真的吗
Really?
是莉娜做到的
Lina did it.
该死
Oh, shit.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧
You know what this means, right?
我们都是弱者
Yeah, we're both bottoms.
我们可不是随便的弱者
Hey, we're not just any old bottoms.
我们是权力弱者
We're power bottoms.
-权力弱者 -对
- Power bottoms? - Yeah.
这种弱者告诉强者该怎么做
It's where the bottom tells the top what to do.
我可以接受
I can live with that.
从下面进行的控制
Little domination from down under.
权力弱者统治家庭
Power bottoms rule.
绝对的
Hmm, totally.
很抱歉我没有做到更多
I'm sorry I didn't do more to that.
你在场
You were there.
-绝对的 -这就很了不起了
- I was totally here. - That's something.
你想来一发吗
You want to fool around?
如果我的母亲节礼物
What if my Mother's Day present...
就是不必跟你做♥爱♥呢
is that I don't have to have sex with you?
好吧
Okay.
但那是你的生日礼物啊
But that is what I gave you for your birthday.
-去拿润滑剂吧 -真棒
- Get the lube. - Yes!
剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表