剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表
-AJ -好吧
- AJ! - Okay, okay.
好吧 我没有仔细思考
Okay, I wasn't thinking.
马库斯跟我保证
Marcus promised that I would
我一直都会是公♥司♥的一员
always be a part of the firm.
当我发现那都是谎言时
And when I found out that that was all a lie,
我失控了 我想狠狠伤害他
I lost it and I wanted to hurt him so bad.
怀恨在心跟你上♥床♥好像
Grudge-banging you seemed...
很合理
logical.
但我现在意识到
But now I realize
那不是个好计划
it wasn't a good plan.
事后诸葛亮
Hindsight is 20/20.
晚安 我们要走了
Yes. So, good night. We are leaving.
我们再也不会烦你了
We will never bother you again.
晚安
Good night. Oh!
快走 别那样
Come on. Stop that. Come on.
马库斯也跟我许下了许多承诺
Marcus made me a lot of promises, too.
说他会离开他妻子 养条狗
Said he'd leave his wife, get a dog,
为我的眼睑手术付钱
pay for my eyelid surgery.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
行啊
Sure.
我觉得眼睑很完美
I think your eyelids are perfect.
这是一辆全新的车
It's a brand-new van.
对 就这样
Oh, yeah. That's right.
算了吧 拉斯
Forget it, Russ.
这是韩国街
It's Koreatown.
-她们还在睡觉 -好吧
- They're still sleeping. - Oh, okay.
过夜派对怎么样
How was the big sleepover?
你们疯狂了吗
Did you guys get crazy?
我觉得
Um, I think...
是的 有点太疯狂了
Yeah, a little too crazy.
随便啦
It, um... Oh, never mind.
好吧 她们还在睡的话
Okay. Well, I guess if they're still sleeping,
我先去把这个送去莉莉家
I'll-I'll drop this off at Lily's
然后再回来
and then I'll come back, so, um,
你知道发生的事了 对吧
you know what's going on, right?
短♥信♥
Uh, the texting
特雷弗 还有
and-and Trevor and the-the...
不不
Uh, no, no.
莉莉的妈妈在经历化疗
Lily's mom is going through chemo.
你想一起来准备食物吗
You want to sign up for the meal train?
-真的化疗吗 -是啊
- Chemo chemo? - Yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 已婚(2014) | 导航列表