剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah. She could be looking
嗯,有可能她撑不下去想结束自己来赎罪。,
which would explain her trying
也能解释为啥她一直想买♥♥枪。.
I think we were wrong.
我觉得咱整错了.
Leanna's not a creature of habit
看来Leanna并不是一个循规蹈矩的人
Turns out, this morning,she withdrew $500
今天早上她从射击场的ATM
from an ATM
取了500块钱现金。
Shooting range? Kumu, are you sure?
射击场? Kumu, 你确定是射击场?
I'm positive.
确定.
Okay, well, she's
那看来她并不是准备自杀。
Why would you go to a shooting range
因为自杀没必要特别跑到射击场去。
Yeah, I'm with Thomas. That'd be weird.
Thomas说得对,多此一举了。
Agreed. So this isn't about grief
我也觉得是,所以整个事儿并不是因为悲伤
or remorse.
也不是后悔. 那是因为啥?
Leanna lost someone close to her.
Leanna好朋友没了.
It-it could be
可能她觉得这个事儿是她的责任
We know she's been distant from her
咱知道最近她刻意疏远他爱人,还想整把枪。
And-and now she's going
现在还跑去射击场?
Which means this isn't about
证明她并不是想自杀或者觉得不安全。.
It's about revenge.
这是要变John Wick啊
Higgy, you mind if I borrow your phone?
Higgy, 手♥机♥借我用一下行不?
Got to call Abby.
我得给Abby打个电♥话♥.
What's wrong with your phone?
你手♥机♥呢?
Battery's dead.
没电了。
Hey, Abby. It's Thomas.
Hey, Abby. 是我 Thomas.
Just wanted to call and see if
就是想问问你看完那本书没.
Hit me up when you're free.
有空了给我挂个呼.
"Hit me up when you're free."
"有空了给我挂个呼.."
Wow, you really do speak in poetry.
您说话可真有意境。
It's no wonder Abby
难怪Abby无法拒绝你的魅力。
Don't be jealous.
你就是嫉妒.
Look, some guy will be asking you
你看啊,有的男的就是
to hit him up when you're free
会说给我挂个呼
when, I don't know,
像什么,我也不知道就
hell freezes over.
有空的时候。
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思让你们等了半天.
So, how can I help you?
有什么我能帮到你们的?
Wanted to know if you
就是想知道你有没有见过这个女人。.
Name's Leanna.
她叫Leanna.
Yeah, she was in this morning.
啊啊她今天早上来过.
She's actually been coming in
说实话过去半个月我经常见她过来.
Why are you asking about her?
你们问她的事儿干啥?
Because, as of last night,
因为昨天夜里她被上报说失踪了.
Well, she seemed fine this morning.
今天早上我看她还好啊.
That's a nice watch.
你表不错啊.
It's a Rolex, right?
劳力士吧?
Uh, yeah.
啊是啊
It's pretty sharp.
看起来很不错啊,
How long have you had it?
买♥♥回来几年了?
Not that long.
也没多久。
You mind if I... check it out?
介不介意让我过过手?我是个劳力士的粉丝.
Yeah, I'm sorry,
那啥,不好意思啊,我得回办公室了.
You know what's funny about that watch?
你知道不,那块表挺有意思的。
Is that watch
你看它
looks...
像不像
like this watch.
这块表?
So it would appear you're
所以你现在戴着一块属于失踪人口的
to a now missing woman.
劳力士手表。
I'm sure you can appreciate
现在你跟上我们思路了吧?
Perhaps you'd like to talk
我觉得你应该想跟我们聊聊而不是50.
It was compensation.
这是抵账用的。
She wanted to buy a gun, some ammo.
她想买♥♥枪和弹♥药♥
Under the table.
不留记录那种.
Daily target practice
每天训练、没记录的黑枪,
I would say that revenge is
看来她确实是准备去复仇.
Yeah, but Leanna would have
但是她得先知道那帮劫匪在哪儿啊.
And like everybody else in the
而且就跟别的人♥质♥一样,她根本就不知道劫匪长什么样子.
But sometimes witnesses
确实,但是当事人有时候会回忆起某些细节
It's possible that Leanna
有可能她想起来了什么
that was said or something
可能是某句话,也可能是某件事
that helped her identify the men.
能帮她确定劫匪的身份
You know what I keep
你知道我现在想不明白啥不
Is why didn't she alert the authorities.
就是她为啥不报♥警♥
I mean, uh, she decides to
你看啊,她现在决定去找这帮劫匪
and get some payback? I mean,
然后靠自己成功复仇?她就是个普通老百姓啊
I know it sounds like a stretch,
我知道这听起来很扯
but Leanna felt responsible
但是Leanna 觉得Albert的死
for what happened to Albert Kipono.
完全是因为她.
A loss like that can cut so deep
这事儿伤她伤的太厉害了
that Leanna might have felt
所以Leanna觉得她必须干点儿啥
no matter how irrational,
无论听起来有多不理智
no matter the cost.
无论这个事儿后果有多严重.
Higgins has some personal experience
关于”复仇“这个事儿
when it comes to revenge,
Higgins有绝对的发言权
so my gut is telling me
所以我的直觉告诉我听Higgy的没错
What's that?
咋?
Text from Kumu.
Kumu的短♥信♥。
Leanna just bought a new cell phone.
Leanna刚买♥♥了个手♥机♥。
Can you ping her location?
能定位么?
She's half a mile from the airport.
她离机场很近。
That's 30 minutes, 45 with traffic.
咱跑过去得30分钟,堵车的话得45分钟
We're definitely gonna need some backup.
这得找个外援阿
Your girl's in there.
她确实在这。
What's she doing in a tattoo shop?
她在纹身店干啥?
That's for you to find out, my brother.
老铁这得你自己去搞明白啊.
I got customers waiting.
我那边儿有客人。
People that pay me for my time.
花钱雇我那种。
Later.
拜。
You wait here.
你跟这儿等我一会儿
I'm gonna go do some recon.
我去侦察一下。
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去。
I don't think it's a good idea.
别了吧姐姐。
You stick out.
你太显眼了。
How do you figure?
啥意思?
Well, you don't look
就你看起来不太像那种
that would think about getting
会去搞个纹身的人。
Huh. Well, that shows how much you know.
你看,你无知了吧。
I actually happen to have a tattoo.
我还真有个纹身。
No, I've seen you in a
不可能,我又不是没见你穿过运动套装和比基尼,
I did not see a tattoo.
我没瞅见有纹身。
And where it is, you never will.
在你永远不知道也看不到的地方。
Yeah, she was here a few minutes ago.
她刚走没一会儿,
Left out the back.
走的后门。
She must've seen TC tailing her.
她应该是发现TC跟踪她了,
Yeah. It's hard not to.
确实,想看不到都难。
He was driving that rainbow on wheels.
他那车就跟彩虹小马似的。
It's not like he blends in.
走哪儿哪儿显眼。
Says the P.I. who drives a Ferrari.
嗯你还开个法拉利呢。
What did she want?
她来这是干啥的?
She came in asking about some ink
她过来问我知不知道某个纹身
she saw on some guy she met recently.
她之前在别人身上看到的
Showed me a sketch that she made of it.
给我看了看自己画的草图,
Asked me if the work was done here.
问我是不是在这纹的。
Was it?
是么?
Yeah. One of Dex's clients.
是,Dex的客人
A guy named Colin Wells.
叫Colin Wells.
Any idea why she was interested
你知道为啥她对那个纹身感兴趣么?
Said she met a guy at the bar last week.
她说她上礼拜在酒吧碰到个小伙
Said they were vibing, but
俩人挺来电但是忘了问电♥话♥号♥码了
Said she'd been hitting up the parlors
所以她就去了好多店
up and down the south shore
沿着整个南岸
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表