剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Front door looks open.
前门开着呢.
It's Thomas Magnum.
我是Thomas Magnum.
You called?
你刚打电♥话♥说要见我?
Thomas Magnum. You called
Thomas Magnum 你刚才要找的那个人.
In here.
这儿!
In here.
这呢这呢!
I'm locked inside!
我被锁里头了!
Okay, stay back from the door.
你往后稍稍,离门远一点.
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢谢谢谢谢.
What happened? Who locked you in there?
怎么回事儿?谁把你锁里头了?
It was my wife. Leanna?
我媳妇儿干的. Leanna?
Your wife locked you in?
你媳妇儿把你锁屋里了?
She's been acting a little crazy lately.
她最近老是疯疯癫癫的.
Any idea why?
你知道为什么会这样么?
A couple weeks ago the bank
几个礼拜之前她单位被人抢劫了.
She just hasn't been the same
从那以后她就跟变了一个人一样.
Uh, the Makai Bank?
你爱人单位是Makai Bank?
I heard about it.
I那个案子我知道,新闻里全都是.
The bank manager was killed
银行经理因为不让
'cause he wouldn't let
劫匪进金库被杀了。
That was Albert.
你说的那个是Albert.他跟我媳妇儿关系挺好的。
She took it hard.
她有点儿走不出来.
Then tonight, I confronted
今天晚上我本来想问问我在她电脑
on her computer and she lost it.
上看到的东西 ,然后她心态就崩了.
She locked me in there.
把我锁屋子里了.我又不想让警♥察♥介入
to see what was on there,
所以我就给你打电♥话♥了。
What was it that you found?
所以你到底看到什么了?
"How to buy a gun on the black market."
"如何在黑市上买♥♥把枪."
She'd been researching it
她最近老是搜这个.
Wouldn't tell me why.
也不告诉我为啥.
The day the bank got robbed,
银行被抢那天,
she wasn't even supposed to be there,
本来她是不用上班的,
but after I stopped working,
自从我没办法工作以后,
she's been picking up extra shifts.
她就经常加班挣加班费。
You can't blame yourself
Mr.Owens你不要过于的责备自己了.
Mr. Owens... don't worry.
Mr. Owens... 放心.
Okay? We'll find your wife.
我们一定会找到你的爱人.
Magnum,Leanna was involved in a bank robbery.
Magnum,Leanna亲身经历了银行抢劫.
She probably wanted
买♥♥枪可能是为了她自己的自身安全.
Then why not say that?
那她为什么不跟丈夫沟通一下?
And if she wasn't feeling safe,
而且她如果觉得不安全,
why leave the safety of your own home?
为什么要离开她家?
Then she locks her husband in a closet...
而且走之前还把她丈夫锁在了屋子里...
None of what she's doing is making sense.
奇怪的不行,我都理解不了.
Well, you won't find
别的不知道,从账面上看估计是没啥答案.
This woman might be the most
这姑娘可能是这个世界上最无聊普通的人了.
Why do you say that?
为啥子?
Well, according to her debit card bill,
从她银行卡账单看,
she has lunch at the
她几乎每天都在同一个馆子吃午饭.
And it's always
而且每天的餐费都是8块2毛5.
Okay, so she's getting
Okay,所以她是一个很规律的人.
Then on Tuesdays, she takes out $100
不过礼拜二那天她从市里另一边儿
from an ATM across town.
的ATM取了一百块现金。
Why drive across town to go to
为啥一个在银行工作的人取钱要跑到另一个区而且还用的是ATM机?
I don't know,
不晓得,
but it happened like clockwork
几个礼拜之前她的生活还是
until a couple of weeks ago.
平静有规律的。
Sounds like Leanna's a creature of habit.
听起来是个循规蹈矩的人.
Yeah, like I said: boring.
那可不,就跟我说的一样:无聊至极.
Okay, we're gonna hop off, but thanks, Kumu.
Okay, 我们先去查查,谢谢嗷Kumu.
I only followed Miss Higgins' instructions.
不客气,我这都是按照领导指示办事儿.
Kumu, you make an excellent hacker.
Kumu, 你黑客工作干得老行了.
Just don't tell anyone with a badge. Aloha.
别告诉50就行. Aloha.
Aloha. Aloha.
拜~.
We got to find some way
咱得想办法整明白Leanna脑子里的小九九.
You know, she wouldn't talk
你看啊,她不愿意和她丈夫多说
about the robbery, but she
被抢劫的事儿,但是警♥察♥那边她得说啊.
What?
干毛? Katsumoto.
Hey, did you get my macadamia nuts?
那啥,你有没有收到我送给你的夏威夷果啊嘿嘿嘿?
Every day for the last three weeks.
从仨礼拜前开始我天天都能收到.
Delicious, right?
是不是贼好吃?
Well, I wouldn't know, since I'm allergic to nuts.
我啷个晓得,我对坚果过敏。
Oh. So, epic fail there, huh?
。。。。我垮了是吧?
Not if you were trying to kill me.
从谋杀我的角度看不算垮.
Now, what do you want? And don't say you need a favor.
你到底要干毛?别说你要欠我人情.
Uh, I just need a little help with something.
别那么冷漠嘛,小忙小忙.
I'm ten minutes away. I won't be here.
十分钟我马上到.我马上跑。
Uh, please. I... I-It's important.
别啊,真急事儿.
I just need you to slip me
你就让我看眼执法报告就行,小事儿啊.
I'm hanging up now.
我手♥机♥就剩98的电了再见.
Keep calling me,
再给我打电♥话♥我就按死变♥态♥跟踪狂拘你.
What do you think...
你咋看...
still mad about what happened in Myanmar?
他还因为缅♥甸♥的事儿生我气?
Course he is.
你觉得呢。
Magnum, you were harboring a fugitive.
Magnum,你之前可是窝藏了一个逃犯.
I had no choice.
我能咋办嘛.
That's rubbish.
你可憋扯了.
You could have told him
你当时明明能直接挑明白说的
exactly what was happening with Hannah
特别是Hannah的那些破事儿
and trusted him not to say
信任他啥也不会说,但是你没有啊。
And now you're paying the price.
现在抓瞎了吧。
So, that's it? You're just giving up?
咋你这就放弃了?
No. I'm gonna go see Rick,
不是,我决定去找Rick,看看他那个警♥察♥老铁
can slip us the report.
能帮上忙。
How'd you know I was here?
你们咋知道我在这的? 定位你手♥机♥啊.
Oh, come on, like you've
咋,就跟你没被人揍过一样.
What happened?
咋整的?
Uh, I had to throw down with
也没啥,就是昨天夜里有几个货在店里搞事儿.
So now you're beating up your customers.
好家伙你现在连客人都揍啊?
Is that good for business?
你确定这对生意有好处?
Guy was being a dick.
那个货就是个憨批好么.
Said he was an influencer
说他是啥大网红,
and because he threw the club
因为他把夜店发ins上了
he thought he should get free drinks.
我就得给他免单。
I'm like, "Hey, Fyre Festival.
我当时就怼他:“你个水军怪
All your followers are bots."
就你那帮粉丝有几个活人."
And I guess that got him really upset,
然后他急了他急了他急了,
because this millennial
当我转身过去的时候
when I turned my back.
这个90后就给了我一拳
Anyway, no big deal.
算了也不是啥大事儿.
Thanks for bailing me out.
哦对了,谢谢你们保释我出来,我回来还你们钱.
Look, don't worry about it.
那都是小事儿,
Pay us back with a favor.
直接帮我们个忙就行.
Oh. So you need something.
我就说你俩不对劲,
Here I was thinking
我还想着是真关心我呢.
We do care.
OH我们老关心了. 呵呵。
We just also happen to need a favor.
凑巧需要你帮个忙啦。
My HPD buddy said that cell phone video
我警♥察♥老铁说这个视频是
was taken by one of the bank hostages.
一个人♥质♥偷摸拍的。
Okay, there's Leanna.
看,Leanna.
You, come with me.
你!跟我走!
And I assume that that is Albert Kipono,
那这个就是Albert Kipono咯,
Leanna's friend, the bank manager.
Leanna'那个朋友,当经理那个。
Don't do it. Don't do it.
大哥你别,大哥!你别啊!
Please, leave her alone.
老哥,你们放过她吧.
I told you, get back down.
丫给我趴回去.
What did you do?
啊啊啊啊啊啊你们做了什么啊啊啊啊?
Okay, so Albert jumps into hero mode,
所以Albert想当个英雄 ,
comes to Leanna's defense,
解救出来Leanna但是被劫匪枪杀了.
That poor woman
Leanna一定一直活在愧疚里
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表