剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
He works at a place called Iron
他工作的那个纹身店叫Iron Body
You're definitely gonna
离机场不远,我觉得你应该查一下
Really? Is that what I should do?
哦?我“应该”查一下?
Look, I'm just trying to help.
别激动嘛,我就是想帮帮你
Hold up. Let me see your hands.
等会儿,让我看看你的手
You wash them? No.
你洗手了?没啊。
Then who touched this guy?
那这是谁动尸体了?你看这的指纹和手印
You mean the woman
你说我的嫌疑人?
I'm telling you,
我都说了Wells不是她杀的
Magnum, leave before I arrestyou for giving me a migraine.
赶紧消失,要不然我就说看你我头疼拘你啊
That's not even an arrestable offense. Go.
那也能算犯罪啊。消失
I didn't tell the police about
开枪射杀Albert的人威胁我,说知道我的
The man who shot Albert
家庭住址信息。
Said they knew where I lived. No doubt they'd scouted the bank,
所以我没敢跟警♥察♥说纹身的事儿。他们肯定提前踩过点
done their homework on you and your coworkers.
对你和你的同事做过调查。
They said they'd kill Charlie f I talked to the HPD.
他们威胁我说如果我告密就会杀了我丈夫
I told myself at first
刚开始,我还
I was doing the smart thing,
安慰自己啥也不说是正确的
But after a few days,
但是过了一段时间
I decided I couldn't just do nothing.
我意识到我不能一直就这样
But I also didn't want to put Charlie at risk.
但是我又不想我的丈夫活在危险当中
It took a lot of guts to do what you did.
做出这种决定需要很大的勇气
But had you had followed through with your revenge mission,
但是如果你真的去完成你的复仇计划
life as you know it...
你的人生轨迹
would have been over.
会有不可逆的后果
Vendettas have...
复仇这种事
life-changing consequences.
后果是无法估计的
Maybe it's being alone in the car
可能是自己一个人
with a long drive back to Robin's Nest,
开车往回走
but my little voice was telling me that
脑子里总有个声音
Katsumoto may not have been wrong suspecting Leanna.
告诉我Katsumoto说的可能没错
I still don't think she killed Wells,
虽然我还是觉得人不是Leanna杀得。
but something about the blood on her hands wasn't adding up.
但是她手上的血迹从逻辑上说不通
If Leanna wanted Wells dead,then why try to save him?
如果她真的想Wells死为什么还要救他?
I can really only think of one reason.
除非。。。。
Hey, Kumu, it's me.
Hello?Hey,Kumu,是我
Uh, you mentioned Leanna takes
你之前说Leanna从ATM上取了一百块
Do you have any idea where that's located?
你能找到那个ATM的位置么?
Need a room?
打尖还是住店?
No, actually, just...
啊都不是
a little information.
就是想问个事儿
Have you seen this woman?
你之前有没有见过这个女人?
She was coming in once a week for a while.
她这一段儿每个礼拜都会来一次
But not with him.
不过男主角不是照片里这个
What about this guy?
男主角是这个人?
That's lover boy.
快乐小奶狗
When a theory proves true,
本来当推论成立时
it usually feels pretty good.
会觉得很爽
But not today.
但今天不一样
Leanna Owens, stand up, please.
Leanna Owens,请站起来
What's going on?
咋了?
Turn around.Put your hands behind your back.
双手背后转过去
But wait, I didn't kill him.
我没杀人啊!
Maybe not, but you're still under arrest.
可能吧,但是我还是要拘你
Leanna, we know what you did. We know about Wells.
Leanna我们知道你都干了什么。特别是Wells
You know that diner you used to go to every day?
Wells就在你每天
Wells worked there, right?
都去的餐馆工作吧?
That's where you met him. You fell for him.
你就是在哪儿认识的他,你俩很来电
He offered you an escape from your everyday life.
他就是你每天剥离枯燥生活的一扇门
And then at some point,you two hatched a plan
然后突然有一天你们有了一个
to rob a bank.
抢银行的大计划
He said he knew a couple of guys that can help,
他还说他能摇人帮忙
and, I-I don't know, maybe it was
当然也可能一开始就是
their idea.Maybe they had him seduce you.
他们的主意,你也是受害者
But either way, you went along with it.
但不管怎么说,你跟他们还是同流合污了
Soon as the plan went sideways,your boyfriend disappeared.
然后看风向不对、计划出错你的小奶狗就瞬间消失
Go ahead and stop me whenever you want.
哎真的如果我说的不对你随时喊停
Uh, speaking for myself,can you keep going?
那什么,我个人觉得啊,你展开再讲讲
I'd like to know what happened.
俺想听
Same here. Yeah, me, too.
我也是我也是。俺也一样
She wanted to go after her accomplices.
Leanna想找到她的同伙
Problem was Wells never introduced her to his partners.
但是小奶狗从来也不让他们见面
And because they always met at a motel,
而且Leanna和奶狗只在酒店碰头
she never knew where Wells lived.
她甚至不知道奶狗住哪儿
Then she used his tattoo to track him down.
这就是为什么她会利用纹身去找Wells
Then you tipped off Dex, and he...
你的行为让Dex跟柯南一样脑子里过闪电
called the third guy up, had him put a bullet in Wells
Dex给另一个同伴打电♥话♥交代了Wells的暗♥杀♥计划
right before you got there.
就在你到奶狗他家之前
He promised no one was gonna get hurt.
他向我保证没人会受伤
Let's go.
走吧
Wait, hold-hold up. It's her husband, Charlie.
等会等会等会,她丈夫的电♥话♥
How's it going?
咋了?
Did you find Leanna?
你找到我媳妇儿了么?
Yeah. Yeah, she's okay.
找到了,她没事儿
But I'd like to talk to you in person.
不过有点事儿我想当面对你说
Charlie isn't at home, Mr. Magnum.
Charlie现在可不在家啊Mr.Magnum
Charlie, who's there with you?
Charlie你旁边的是谁?
Please! Don't-don't hurt him.
我求你了你别动他
Oh, don't worry. Your man's gonna be okay
放轻松,只要你们配合我
as long as everyone cooperates. What do you want?
你老公就没事儿。说吧你们想干什么
This is Detective Katsumoto.
我是HPD警探Katsumoto.你看起来不傻
I need a trace on a cellular.
我需要后台帮我追踪一个电♥话♥号♥码
There was 20 million sitting in that bank vault
现在银行的金库里有本来属于
that should've been ours.
我们的两千万
As far as we know, it's still there.
据我们所知,钱还在原位没动
See where I'm going with this?
听明白了吗狗蛋儿?
You want us to get it for you.
你想让我们帮你把钱取出来
Not you. Her.
没说你,她
She's gonna go into the bank at noon,
今天中午她要拿着背包
fill a backpack with as much cash as it'll hold.
进那个金库塞钱进去
Benjis only. No dye packs, no bait money.
别整啥幺蛾子,只要真钱、现金
Now, once Leanna's got the money,
然后她带着钱
she's gonna leave the bank and get in her car.
回到她的车上坐好
We'll call and tell her where to drop the money.
等我们打电♥话♥交代放钱的地点
And if I see anyone following Leanna,
哦对了,如果我看到任何不该出现的人
what do you think will happen to our friend Charlie here?
猜猜Charlie今天还能不能回家
You'll hurt him.
你会伤害他
That's a little vague.
说的太委婉了
Let's try one more time.
再组织一下语言
You'll kill him.
你会杀了他
Gold star, Mr. Magnum.
看,说了你看起来很聪明
Gold star.
不错
Anything?
有线索了么
They weren't on long enough.
通话时间太短了
Okay. So, what now?
那现在咋整啊?
12:00 noon. That's 30 minutes from now.
离十二点还有三十分钟
Doesn't give us much time.
时间有点儿紧啊
They did that intentionally. They knew the deadline would preclude
他们故意把时间卡死的,为了不给HPD
any large-scale HPD involvement.
介入的机会
Which means our best move
所以目前最好的办法就是熬
then ask for more time.
到点然后要求再给点儿时间
Yeah, there's no way they're gonna go for that.
没戏,这帮人不信这个
I just came by to return your book.
我过来是想把书还给你
And maybe to steal you for lunch.
然后借你去吃个午餐
Everything all right?
怎么了?出事儿了?
Actually, uh, now's not the best time.
有点儿事现在
I have a situation with a client.
客户那出了点问题
Couldcould you just give me a minute? Yeah.
能稍微等一下不?行你先忙
Listen, right now。these guys want to disappear,
听着,现在这两个人想逃跑
and that means money. Big money.
所以他们需要很多的钱做支撑
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表