剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Money that Leanna can get from the bank. They'll wait.
但是这个钱只有Leanna能搞出来,所以他们会耐心等
You hope.
想的怪好
Let me do it.
让我去吧
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
Albert's dead because of me.I can't let them hurt Charlie.
Albert已经因为我死了,我不能让我老公也没命
Let me go in. Out of the question.
让我去拿钱吧。想都别想
If-if you don't, and they refuse to extend the deadline, Charlie dies.
如果她不去,劫匪那边也不愿意多给时间,她老公肯定会死
Look, let her get the cash
就让她去拿钱
u-uh, take it to them, w-we can monitor from a distance.
咱们离远点儿监控就行
Magnum, you can't be serious.This woman is a criminal.
你跟我扯呢?这个女的是个罪犯
You want me to let her rob a bank that she tried to rob once before?
你想让我放她去抢劫她之前计划抢劫的银行?
It wouldn't be robbing a bank.
这咋算是抢银行嘛
It would be a temporary loan unbeknownst to the institution.
这最多就算管银行借了笔谁也不知道的贷款
That won't hold up in court. Thank you.
法庭上站不住脚啊谢谢嗷
But the insanity defense might work.
如果按精神病走就没事儿了
Although, the burden of proof would be on the defendant.
咋证明是被告的事儿
All due respect, Counselor,I'm gonna take this idea off the table.
那什么,算了吧,我听不见听不见听不见
Okay.
行吧
This is the only idea that should be on the table.
别呀,这招多靠谱
Even if I was inclined,
行,就算我同意
we would need eyes in the bank and outside.
银行里里外外都得监控起来
That's a surveillance team,that's 30 cops.
那就是一整个盯梢组,最少得30个警♥察♥出任务
It would take days to set up an op like that.
那就得花一天去安排整个任务
We have minutes. Me and Rick will help.
咱哪儿来那么多时间?我和Rick能帮忙啊
Yeah, I'm game.
嗯没错
There you go. Aerial support.
给,空中监视组有了
This is crazy.
疯逑了
If you have a-a better idea that doesn't involve
你要是有啥好主意你说嘛
waiting out the clock, I'm listening.
我认真听你的
There are a thousand ways
就你们这个计划有一堆的漏洞
Yeah. This is not a great plan,but we have 30 minutes,
我知道啊大哥,咱现在不是没时间了么
and this is the only plan we have.
这是唯一一个有点儿靠谱的计划了
Leanna's heading for the vault.
Leanna往金库去了
TC, Rick, you guys in position?
TC, Rick,你们到位了没有?
Right above you, bro.
你脑袋顶上
Leanna's heading for the exit.
Leanna往出口去了
You've been filling that deposit slip out for 15 minutes.
你写这张存款单都十五分钟了
I have early arthritis.
我有关节炎,写字儿慢
You think I'm stupid, cop?
你以为我傻啊警♥察♥同志
That van is blocking the exit.
那个车正好堵门口了
This can't be a coincidence.
感觉不对啊
Katsumoto, do not let her leave the bank.
Katsumoto,别让她从银行出去
Get in the van.
上车
Get in the van or Charlie dies.
不上来我杀你老公啊
Get in.
上来
Gordon, do you copy?
Gordon你能听到么?
Where are you?!
你在哪儿?
Respond, damn it!
人呢卧♥槽♥??
They've got Leanna! She's in the van!
Leanna被抓走了,就是刚才那个白车
Yeah, I see 'em. What did I tell you, Magnum?
我知道我说啥来着?
Katsumoto was right.
Katsumoto 说的没错
There were a thousand ways this could have gone wrong.
这个计划漏洞百出
And now we only have one chance to make it right.
现在我们就剩一次机会力挽狂澜了
Guys, we got him.
我们看到他们了
Van's moving north on Ward.
货车沿Ward北向行驶
They just hung a left on Prospect.
在Prospect这个路口左转了
Don't lose him!
跟紧!!
Where's that van?
车走哪儿了?
He just turned right off of Prospect.
车从Prospect这条路右转出去了
I need you to get me in front of it.
帮我找条路绕他们前头去
Then what are you gonna do?
然后呢?你要干啥?
I don't know, just get me ahead of it.
没想好,先帮我找路吧
Take a right, now.
右转
Okay, you've got an alley about 20 yards to your right.
你右前方二十米有个小巷子
Good, now make the next left.
然后左转
All right. Here you go. You're gaining on him.
现在你追上他们了
Okay, brother, whatcha gonna do now?
铁子你要干啥?!
Thomas, what the hell are you doing?
你疯球了?
Come on, Leanna.
Leanna走吧
Wait, what are you doing?
啊?咋回事儿?你去哪儿啊?
I'm sorry, Charlie.
对不起老公
I'm so sorry.
对不起
What is going on, Mr. Magnum?
Mr.Magnum到底怎么回事儿?
I had someone in my life once.
你现在经历的痛苦
Someone who hurt me.
我也经历过
And that pain you're feeling,you're gonna,
这种痛苦将跟随你
you're gonna carry it with you for a long time.
很长一段时间
But you're gonna get up every day and you're gonna move forward.
但是你的人生还会继续向前
You'll look back...
你会经常的
a lot.
回首过去
But you're also gonna move on.
但是你的人生会接着向前
And look, if you ever need a friend,
如果你需要跟人聊一聊
I'll always pick up.
随时打我电♥话♥
He's not just a good investigator, is he?
他不单单只是一个好侦探
He's... compassionate.
他很....有同情心
Yes, he is.
确实
You know, when I was first getting to know him,
我刚认识他的时候,
I thought this job was just a paycheck for Magnum.
我以为他是为了糊口或者是分散自己的注意力
Or a diversion.
才当得侦探
But I soon realized that he
后来我才发现
genuinely wants to help people.
他就是想去帮助别人
I'm sorry, I have to go.
不好意思,我得走了
Would you tell Thomas
麻烦你转告他一下
I had to take care of something? Yeah.
我得去办点儿别的事儿么?啊好
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还行
You doing anything later?
你晚上有啥计划啊?
Higgins ever give you an answer
所以Higgins到底
on your partnership offer?
同没同意当你的合伙人啊?
No, but I think I'm wearing her down.
没呢,不过我按我的估计
Answer's probably gonna be "yes."
她八成会同意
Good.
那挺不错
You guys make a good team.
你俩配合的挺好的
Thank you.
嘿嘿
You finished the, uh, book, right?
你把书看完了是吧
Yeah, I did.
对啊
And? It was great.
然后你觉得?还行
But I have a hard time believing any of it actually happened.
不过我还是觉得书里都是虚构的
Really?
啊?
Even that part
白骑士从敞篷车里飞出去抓
of the convertible onto the helicopter skid?
直升飞机那段儿也不信?
Yeah, especially that part.
特别是那段
I have to say, though,I thought the character
说实话,我一直认为像白骑士那种
of the White Knight was,you know, too good to be true.
人太好了,好的已经不真实了
Heroes like that don't exist.
现实生活里哪儿有那种人啊
But... after what you did today,
但是,看到今天你的所作所为
and then afterwards when you were talking to Charlie,
特别是你刚才和Charlie说的那些话
let's just say the White Knight's got nothing
可能英雄确实
on you, Thomas Magnum.
存在吧。Thomas Magnum.
Thank you.
阿里嘎多
Hi. Hey.
嗨,嗨
What's up, guys?
哟‘s up
Kumu.
Hey, how are you?
Where's Higgie? Mm.
Higgie人呢?
She said she'd be down in a few minutes.
她说她马上就过来
I texted Katsumoto,but, eh, didn't hear back.
我给Katsumoto发消息了,不过没理我
Surprise, surprise. Okay, all right.
哇好惊奇呢完全没想到呢啊行了行了
Everybody quiet down for a sec.
来来来都先别聊了
I have a big announcement to make.
我讲两句啊
Um, last night, a profound thing happened to me,
额昨天晚上呢,我碰上点事儿
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表