马盖先好像拿到手了 我们过去接应
Looks like MacGyver's got the goods. l'm going in.
马盖先
MacGyver!
别难过 小伙子
Easy, big guy.
我哪也不去
I wasn't going anywhere.
我当过猎人
I was a hunter.
当过农夫
I have been a farmer.
现在却成了奴隶 你至少还活着
Now l'm a slave. -You are alive.
却要看纳洛的脸色 明说的没错
At Narai's whim. -Ming is right.
纳洛控制了我们的生命以及其它的一切
Narai controls our life and everything else.
光说是没用的
This is a useless conversation.
我们没有反抗能力
We have no means to fight,
而且你们的救星 马盖先已经走了
and your great hope, MacGyver, has gone.
爷爷 玲 马盖先回来了
Grandfather! Lin! MacGyver is back!
我的任务已经完成了
I've finished the job l was sent here to do.
你们决定如何呢
What have you all decided?
决定继续剥罂粟呢 还是给这个纳洛将军
Are you gonna keep peeling poppies or are we gonna give this...
一点颜色瞧瞧
...fashion plate Narai a run for his money?
教我当个军人, 马盖先
Teach me to be a soldier, MacGyver.
你们是笨蛋
You are fools!
统统都是 这是自讨苦吃
All of you! You will suffer!
纳洛会杀了你们的
Narai will kill you!
各位 我们只剩下几个小时了
Listen, folks, l don't think we have much more than a few hours
在段找到纳洛之前
before old Truang spreads the good news.
你是说我们来不及学枪了
You said we cannot learn to shoot in time.
那我们怎么战斗
How do we fight?
呃, 我有几个想法
Oh, l've got a couple of ideas.
稍微高一点 很好
A little higher. That's good.
这会被看到的
That is to be seen.
很好
Excellent.
好 好 好
Yes, yes, yes. Here.
拿着这个到山头去 一看到车队就发信♥号♥♥
Take this up to the ridge. Signal us as soon as you see the convoy.
是纳洛
It is Narai!
他只是来查看一下 往北走了
He's just checking us out. Heading north.
对 到北部为他的鸦♥片♥加工
Yes, heading north to process his opium.
希望他能忙一段时间
Let's hope they keep him busy for a while.
我想段快找到车队了
Truang should reach that convoy in a bit.
这才是打击恶徒之道
Now this is how you cut the bandits down to size.
团结
Teamwork.
女人和小孩负责煮竹筒饭
The women and children are cooking up a bamboo buffet:
在竹节中加入灰烬和米酒
A giant wooden flute filled with fire ash and rice alcohol...
这样催泪效果惊人啊
...guaranteed to bring tears to the eyes.
情况如何 很好 只差枪了
How's it going? -Fine, except for the guns.
我小时候就设过这种陷阱
I set traps like this when I was a boy.
所以才要你带头啊
That's why you're in charge.
你给了明当男子汉的机会
Ah, you have given Ming a chance to become a man.
我看得出他的改变 由奴隶变成领袖
I can see the change in him, from a slave to a leader.
好了 去吧
Okay? Go now.
够深吗 完美极了
ls it deep enough? -That is perfect.
完美
Perfect.
可是这样他们看得到
But they can see it, though.
这就是它完美的原因
That's what makes it perfect.
成果不错
A good morning's work.
这...
My...
都是大家的功劳
...people did a good job.
信♥号♥♥
The signal!
很好
All right.
段和车队就快到了
We don't have more than an hour before Truang and his goons get here.
现在该怎么办
What shall we do now?
找些食物
Get some food.
填饱肚子
First we eat.
然后战斗
Then we fight.
嘿
Hey!
呃…我得先警告你们
Uh, it's only fair to warn you that
这里的人不希望你们再回来了
these folks don't want you guys back here.
如果你们识相的话
So if you just wanna turn around and
就乖乖打道回府
go back to wherever you came from,
他们会不计前嫌
these folks won't hold a grudge.
我必须警告你们 如果你们继续前进
But I gotta warn you, if you keep on coming,
就免不了一场大战
you're liable to have a battle on your hands.
你们决定怎样
So, what do you say?
这些家伙算是宣战了
Those guys are just spoiling for a fight.
前进
Let's move.
根据爬虫学家的说法
Herpetologists will tell you
每个人内心都会对蛇产生恐惧
everyone has an inner fear of snakes...
当然也包括爬虫学家在内
...including the herpetologists.
你也怕蛇吗, 马盖先
Are you afraid of snakes, MacGyver?
不怕
No.
我只是不想跟牠们共处而已
I just don't like being around them.
如果你接受心理学家看法
Now you take your psychologists,
他们会说 当人志得意满的时候
they'll tell you when someone thinks they have you all figured out,
就是最容易自曝其短的时候
that's when they're the most vulnerable.
以段来说
When it comes to Truang,
他根本分不清毒蛇和地洞的差别
he doesn't know an asp from a hole in the ground.
嘿 段 事态只会一发不可收拾
Come on, Truang. It can only get worse.
干脆休兵吧
Why don't we call it a day
他想调虎离山
He's only trying to bait us.
我们先往村子去
We go to the village first.
再处理马盖先
Then MacGyver.
快 下车
Hurry! Dismount!
快!下车!
Move that tree out of the way.
考古学家认为
Of course, the archeologist tells us
车轮是人类最伟大的发明
the wheel is Man's greatest invention.
不过被我们戳破了
But l thought we'd blow the air out of that notion.
还在等什么 拿着武器
What are you waiting for?! Pick up your weapons!
前进
Move out!
将军
General?
各位来宾
Gentlemen,
各位来宾
you're in time for the buffet.
我们的大厨刚打开瓦斯
Our short-order cook just turned on the gas.
现在我们自♥由♥了
Now we are free.
没错
Yeah.