他们还有其他人选吗
What other options do they have?
就是我了 对吧 对
l'm it, aren't I? -You're it.
听着 小马
Now, look, Mac,
你不一定要接受这个任务
you don't have to take this assignment, you know that.
打电♥话♥给实验所吧 告诉他 我们要来了
Call the lab, Gant. Tell them we're on our way.
我们又接上线了
I think we may be getting through again.
马罗博士 史督本博士 可以听到我吗
Dr. Marlowe, Dr. Steubens, can you hear me?
有谁可以听到我吗
Gentlemen, can you hear me?
听到了 但不清楚
Yes, just a little.
我想卡尔现在的情况不是很好
I think Carl is regaining consciousness,
我们需要一位医生下来
but we do need a doctor down here.
马罗博士 喂
Dr. Marlowe. Hello?
你可以听到我吗 喂
Do you hear me? Hello?
抱歉 又断线了 继续试试
Sorry, sir, we lost it. -Keep trying.
基尔上校 甘特纳
Colonel Keel. -Gantner.
请注意
Attention, please.
山卓公♥司♥人员将要第一时间撤离
All sector clearances must be approved on a priority basis.
请根据你的分部指令撤离
Check at your substation command post.
我相信你已经见过基尔上校了
Oh, Ed, l see you've already met Colonel Keel.
我要先去外面处理事情
I better keep things moving outside.
等下再向您报告
I'll check in with you later.
好 查理·伯克 这位是马盖先
Good. -Charlie Burke, this is MacGyver.
查理是实验所的所长 感谢你愿意过来
Charlie is director of the lab. -Thank you for coming.
现在情形如何 马罗还好
How's it stand right now? -Well, Marlowe's fine.
史督本之前还无意识 但是已经渐渐清醒过来了
Steubens was unconscious for a while, but he's coming around.
不过我们只能维持
We've been unable to maintain any communication
几秒有效的通讯
for more than a few seconds at a time.
你知道是什么引发的吗
You got any idea what set it off?
三楼的爆♥炸♥
An explosion on the third level
一路窜到一楼
somehow made its way to the first,
这是我们的猜测
but past that we're guessing.
有可能跟他们实验有关吗
Any chance it could've had anything to do with their research?
应该不可能
No, no.
史督本的研究是跟磁场与臭氧层有关
Steubens' research had to do with magnetic fields in the ozone layer.
你是说造雨吗 没错
Rainmakers? -Yeah.
你确定这是个意外 对吧
You're sure this was an accident, right?
在那个实验所严密的保全戒备下
Given the security of the KIVA Laboratories,
我不认为有其它可能
I don't see how it could be anything else.
是啊 没错 你们有可以跟我讨论细节的人吗
Yeah, right. Uh, you got somebody I can talk specifics with?
安迪·寇森是我们的任务执行长
Andy Colson is our chief of operations.
那快找他来讨论吧
All right, let's have him.
我们只有十小时 不能再拖下去了
That ten hours can't be getting any longer.
快把寇森找来
Get Colson down here.
我们本来想要在外面钻一个气孔的
Now, we started to drill an air hole from the outside,
但被迫停止
but we had to stop.
为什么 里面有硫酸
Why's that? -We hit sulfuric acid.
这场爆♥炸♥使一个贮酸槽破裂了 然后...
Explosion must have ruptured one of the tanks, and it's--
它慢慢渗透到地底了
Well, it's leaking into the ground.
那硫酸渗入含水层了吗
Has it reached the aquifer yet?
哦 呃 那是什么
What's that?
含水层 那是...地下水层
Aquifer. lt's a layer of underground water.
这个水层 一路通到格兰德河
In this case, it leads directly into the Rio Grande.
如果硫酸直接流入河流
Now, if the acid hits the river,
那么这附近数个州郡将会被毒害
we're gonna poison most of this state,
像是德州还有新墨西哥
Texas and Mexico.
那我们该怎么做 我们可以将它中和
What can you do about it? -Well, we can neutralize it.
因此我们必须
But in order to do that,
将氢氧化钠灌满整栋建筑物
we have to flood the entire complex with sodium hydroxide.
那是什么
What's that?
简单的说
Let's just say
就用来将肉从骨头上去掉的东西
it's the same stuff they use to clean the flesh off of skeletons.
你在说笑...
You're kidding.
真的吗 是的
ls that true? -Yeah.
化学♥运♥输车已经在路上了
There's a convoy of tankers on the way right now.
所以已经没有十小时了
So it's not ten hours anymore?
如果按照硫酸流动的速度计算
No, given the rate of flow of the acid,
我只能说你剩不到五个小时
I'd say you have a little under five hours, my friend.
你越说 真是让我觉得越困难 查理
Boy, you're just taking all the fun out of this, Charlie.
那个贮酸槽在哪里 在这里
Can you show me where the tank is? -Right there.
三楼 地下约三百英尺
Third level, 300 feet below ground.
你是寇森 对
You Colson? -That's right.
你是要来搞砸的吗 安迪 拜托
You must be the screwball. Andy, come on.
好 我们不可能一层一层讨论
Yeah. lt doesn't make much sense to go over every level right now.
你们要跟我通讯
If you can wire me for two-way,
直接告诉我要怎么做
you can fill me in as l get to each one.
现在当务之急 是要怎么进去
The first problem, though, is to get me inside.
这你们想过了吗
Have you got any ideas on that?
现在进入第一层的唯一方法
The only way to get down to the first level right now
就是利用电梯 但是我们连门都打不开
is through the elevator, and we can't even open the doors up here.
整个电梯井都有雷射防护着
The whole shaft is protected by laser.
红外线侦测还是气体侦测 气体
lnfrared or gas discharge? -Gas.
二氧化碳 一万瓦特
CO2, 10,000 watts.
你们一定把电梯井看得很重要
You boys take your elevator shafts pretty seriously.
可以给我烟吗 喔 当然
Spare a cigarette? -Yeah, sure.
谢啦 你要一整包
Thank you. -Take the pack, why don't you.
那打火机也要吗 不 谢了 我自己有带火柴
You want my lighter too? -No, thanks. I carry my own matches.
这个电缆道
Now, this wiring duct here,
看样子 一路通到电梯井 对吧
it looks like it runs into the elevator shaft. Does it?
是啊 没错 而且还有个出口
Yeah, it does. And it's got a grate on the opening.
但那并不代表是件好事
But that's not gonna do you any good.
你还是会遇到雷射
You're still gonna draw the laser there.
正如我所愿 你能让我进去吗
That's what l'm counting on. Can you get me inside?
你知道吗 雷射是看不见的
You know, you're not gonna be able to see that laser.
能吗 能 我能
Can you? -Yeah, l can get you in.
但你要了解
You know,
要进到里面所需要的工具
it's gonna take a lot more than you can carry in that knapsack
光靠那小包包是不够的
to get you through all this.
小包包没有什么东西 寇森
Well, the bag's not for what l take, Colson.
重要的是我一路能捡到什么
It's for what l find along the way.
马盖先 那麦克风是声控的
MacGyver, that mike is voice-activated.
你只要说话 我们都听得到
All you've gotta do is talk. We'll be listening.
好的
Okey-doke.
爱德 放轻松 我礼拜天还跟人有约呢
Ed, relax. l've got a big date on Sunday.
我要跟我老弟打球
I'm playing ball with my Little Brother.
我来到出口了
Well, I've reached the grate.
目前为止我没看到什么毁损
Can't see any damage so far.
怎么了
What was that?
我确定你们的雷射并没有坏
Yeah, well, there's nothing wrong with your laser.
跟你说了 进不去的
I told you you couldn't get through.
那么 该是抽根烟的时候了
Well, then, maybe it's time for a smoke.
来吧 点个火如何
Come on, pal, how about a light?
他真的在浪费时间抽烟
Is he really taking the time for a smoke?
好美呀
Well, that's kind of pretty.
老甘 等一下提醒我买♥♥新的望远镜
Gant, remind me to get another pair of binoculars.
我是千百个不愿意啊 这是我用过最顺手的
Jeez, l hate to do this. You're the best pair l ever had.
望远镜 干嘛...
Binoculars? What the--?
你要望远镜做什么
What are you doing with binoculars?
我问你
Well, I'll tell you.
你有没有看过蝎子被自己的毒针给扎死
Did you ever see a scorpion sting itself to death?
我进来了
Think l'm in.
里面情形如何 没什么光线
What does it look like down there? Twilight Zone.
电梯卡在电梯井了
The elevator's jammed in the shaft,
我必须找路通往下面
so I'm gonna find another way to the lower level.
我正往生化实验室移♥动♥
I'm heading for the bio lab.
我们有点麻烦 是什么 小马
We got a problem, boys. What is it, Mac?
路被坍塌的墙挡住了
Well, the corridor's caved-in ahead here.
没办法顺利到生化实验室
I don't think I can make that bio lab.
走另外一边 马盖先 那边有个控制室
Back the other way, MacGyver. There's a control room.
等等
Hold it a second.
小马 怎么了
Mac, what's happening?