我听到敲打声
I'm getting a tapping sound
从另外一边的实验室传来的
coming from the direction of the lab.
但是眼前有非常大的障碍物
I got a pretty big girder in my way here, though.
来吧 再回应我吧
Come on back to me one more time.
我们这里还有生还者呢
I got some life down here, boys.
嗯 马盖先 障碍物
Uh, MacGyver, the girder,
能移除吗
can you move it?
必须下点功夫了 似乎卡得死死的
Well, that'd take some doing. It's wedged in here pretty good.
如果能稍微提起来三 四英寸
lf l could raise it up about three or four inches,
就有可能推开了
l might be able to swing it to one side.
什么声音啊
What's that sound?
是我 小马 我在喝水啦
It was me, Mac. Just taking a sip of water.
水
Water.
马盖先 你在那边做什么啊
MacGyver, what are you doing down there?
祈祷我的背不会断掉
Praying my back doesn't give out.
你们有重伤者吗 有一些 但是我们都能走
Anybody hurt seriously? -Some of us, but we can all walk.
那好 你们快点离开吧
All right. Let's get you out of here.
一个一个来 爬过上面那个洞
One at a time, up through that hole.
过去之后就可以到走廊了
Make your way to the corridor from there.
寇森 准备迎接一群人吧
Colson, you got a whole bunch of people coming your way.
在电梯井放下绳梯吧
A rope ladder in the elevator shaft ought to get them topside.
我们会在上面迎接他们的 谢谢你
We'll see them out from up here. Thank you.
是啊 运气不错 希望能好运连连
Well, we got lucky. Let's just hope it holds, huh?
继续吧 小马
Sure you can go on, Mac?
除非你有方法找到马罗跟史督本
Unless you got another way to get to Marlowe and Steubens,
要不然我还挺懒的
I'm just getting lazy.
马罗还有史督...
Marlowe and Steub--?
你该不会认为他们还活着吧
You're not saying they're still alive, are you?
没错 小姐 他们在实验室的第三层
Yes, ma'am. In a lab on the third level.
我知道那里
I know where.
我的意思是我本来要在实验室与他们会合的
I mean, I was just about to join them again in his lab
然后爆♥炸♥就发生了
when the first explosion hit.
你要去找他们吗 这正是我要做的
Are you going down after them? -Yeah, well, that's the plan.
妳帮我个忙 妳帮我个忙
It sure would be a big help if you could tell me
妳是如何从那边过来的
how you made it all the way back up here.
我帮你到底吧 我带你去 我跟你一起去
I'll do better than that. l'll show you. I'm going with you.
不不...等一下 很抱歉 妳唯一能去的地方
No-- Whoa, whoa. No, l'm sorry, but the only place you're going
就是通过那洞然后上去
is up through that hole to the surface.
不 我不会丢下卡尔·史督本的
Oh, no, not without Carl Steubens.
那个...史汴森 芭芭拉·史汴森
Look, uh...? -Spencer. Barbara Spencer.
芭芭拉 如果我这样告诉妳
Barbara, what if l were to tell you
我没有办法阻止地底下的硫酸外泄
that if l can't stop an acid leak down there,
再过几个小时这个地方都会
in a few hours, they're gonna flood this whole complex
被氢氧化钠淹没
with sodium hydroxide?
那我会认为我们正在浪费时间
Then l'd say we're wasting time.
老兄们, 我们的计划有点小改变
Guys, we got a little change of plan here.
多了个芭芭拉·史汴森
I have a Barbara Spencer on my hands.
她正跟着我
She's coming with me.
老天 我有惧高症啊
God, l hate heights.
我知道现在不是问问题的时机
l know this is a stupid time to ask,
但是你有名字吗
but have you got a name?
马盖先
MacGyver.
马盖先 那是个好名字
MacGyver. That's a good name.
妳知道是什么引发爆♥炸♥的吗
Any idea what set it off?
不知道 一切都来得好突然
No, it was so sudden
我都还来不及离开电子实验室
I barely had time to make it past the electronics lab
就跟着爆♥炸♥了
before that exploded too.
史督本的实验室 生化实验室 电子实验室
Huh. Steubens' lab, bio lab, electronics.
看样子爆♥炸♥跟实验室有关
It seems like all the explosions were somehow connected to the labs.
我并不这么认为
I don't see how that's possible.
因为三个实验室都是独自运作的
They're all independent of each other.
妳是从这里上来的吗 是的
This where you came up? -Yeah.
这里有楼梯 -等等!等等!
There's a stairway-- -Hey, hold it, hold it.
喔
Oh.
有其它下去的方法吗
Got another way down?
毒气室 什么
The gas chamber. -The what?
那是我们实验室
It's the nickname we have around here
处理危险气体
for a series of airlocks around a common lab
的实验室
that work with sensitive gases.
这边走
This way.
你还有三小时二十七分钟 小马
Uh, you got three hours and 27 minutes, Mac.
史汴森还好吗 她很喜欢我的名字
How's Spencer holding up? -She likes my name.
我还能再奢望什么呢
What more could l ask for?
巧克力
Chocolate.
来一块吗 不 谢了
Want one of these? -No, thanks.
你还有心情吃糖 现在可是攸关生死的时候
How can you think about eating candy at a time like this
我知道有什么样的危险
when chances of getting out of--? -l know what the odds are.
所以我们更需要一些恢复体力的东西
But I thought we might be able to store up on a little energy
来继续下去 我们走吧
before we pressed on. Let's go.
怪了 怎么了
That's strange. -What's that?
阻隔毒气的安全门
Airlocks along the corridor are
在紧急事故时应该关上的
designed to close in any emergency.
马盖先
MacGyver!
快跑
Hurry!
(天啊)
Oh, my God.
卡尔 卡尔
Carl? Carl?
我们还活着吗
We're still alive?
在这样的爆♥炸♥中生还真是奇迹
Well, after that explosion, it's a miracle we are,
不过 我们被困在这里了 通讯也断断续续的
but we're trapped down here, and the intercom, it's on-off-on-off.
他们知道我们在这里吗
They know we're here?
他们已经设法来救我们了
Yes, they're trying to get to us.
上层损坏得很严重 这是个...
With all the damage on the upper levels, it's a...
这是...不...
Oh, no.
收到 上校 氢氧化钠运输车已经到达了
Roger. Colonel, the hydroxide tankers are reaching the complex now.
帮我接上伯克
Get Burke on the line.
告诉他再五十五分钟就能灌入了
Tell him we'll be ready to flood the complex in 55 minutes.
听着 我们正修复电路
Listen, we're repairing the circuits
试着将你们身后的闸门打开
that open the airlock doors that are behind you.
收到
I hear you.
你们知道里面是什么气体吗
You have any idea what kind of gas is in there?
我不知道
No, I sure don't.
也许史汴森知道
Maybe Spencer does.
呃 寇森 我想我们都不知道
Yeah, Colson, I don't think we can get a fix on it just yet.
他们在试闸门的线路了
We're gonna try the airlock circuits now.
好吧
Okay.
寇森
Colson?
我在 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
从这里到设施有多远距离
What's the distance from here to the complex wall?
八百九十五码 刚好超过半英里的射程了
895 yards, just over a half-mile. And a straight shot.
接上伯克 找到发射地点了
Radio Burke. Tell him we found a spot.
寇森 这是个气体实验室对吧
Colson, this is a gas lab, right?
应该有把毒气抽出去的抽风机吧
Shouldn't there be some vacuum pumps to evacuate the air
在紧急时候
just in case of an emergency?
没错 是有的
Yeah, that's right, there are.
但是你必须要通过那毒气才能到达开关
But you would have to go through the gas to get to them.
而且搞不好它已经坏掉了
And even then, there's no guarantee that they'll work.
小马 你不能这么做
Mac, you can't.
你一旦将闸门打破 毒气会害死你们的
Once you break the seal on that airlock, the gas will kill you.
没区别 老甘
Doesn't matter, Gant.
反正我们过不久也会缺氧而死
We're gonna run out of air in here pretty soon anyway.
抽风机的开关在那个控制板上
The switch for the pumps is on that panel. See it?
好
All right.
我们把这闸门打破后
When we open this airlock,
妳直接通过这里往下一层楼前进
I want you to head straight for that passage down to the next level.
好吗
All right?
来
Here.
把这个包住妳的嘴巴和鼻子
Now, l want you to put this around your mouth and nose.
或许可以稍微阻绝毒气吸入
It won't keep out the gas, but it might help a little.
马盖先 如果你没有成功...
MacGyver, if you don't get the pumps started--
嘿...嘿...
Hey, hey.