...现在中亚的某个地方
其实还满好笑的 你知道吗
It's funny, you know,
每当想好好的工作时
the kind of stuff that pops into your head
脑海中就会出现一些回忆
when you're trying to work.
我记得曾经有匹马 金色的帕洛米诺
l remember there was this horse, a golden palomino.
我猜 老麦金尼应该是在贸易时买♥♥到牠的吧
Old Man McGinty had got him in a trade, I think.
我顶多九岁还是十岁的时候
l couldn't have been much more than 9 or 1 0 at the time,
但我下定决心要骑骑那匹马
but l'd made up my mind l was gonna ride that horse.
当然啦
Of course,
有老麦金尼在 势必要花点功夫
knowing Old Man McGinty, that was gonna take some doing.
首先要处理他的狗...海格特
Well, first off, there was his dog, Hector.
没什么比海格特的叫声还来得响亮
They didn't come any meaner or louder than Hector.
有一次我靠近马槽
One whiff of me heading for that corral,
牠立刻狂吠 要老麦金尼过来
and Hector would have the old man down on me like a shot.
海格特给我印象就是这样
So much for Hector.
我记得我心中想...
Well, l remember thinking to myself,
就在帕洛米诺从马槽里目不转睛地盯着我
as that palomino stared at me from across the corral
带着极骄傲又愤怒的表情
with a real kind of proud and angry look,
如果要回头 那正是时候了
that if ever there was a time for turning back, this was it.
但是注定会有
But something else must have decided
跨过障碍的那一天
our paths were bound to cross that day,
因为 呃 只要我继续下去
because my feet just kept right on going.
现在 那里有一匹金色的帕洛米诺在马槽里
Now, having a golden palomino in a corral
目前都还相安无事
is all well and good,
但实际上要靠近牠的话
but actually getting right up to her,
那完全又是另外一回事了
well, that could be a whole other ball game.
牠看起来比我记忆中的大一点
She was starting to look a little bit bigger than l remembered too.
没关系 这让我更想骑上这匹帕洛米诺了
No, there was definitely more to riding this palomino
在天黑之前
than had occurred to me the night before.
他们没跟我说有生还者
They didn't say anything to me about any survivors.
导弹 在哪一个帐篷
The missile. Which tent?
你也许可以打发一些时间
You might want to pass the time
用这个切断绳子
by cutting yourself a little elbowroom.
嘿 那刀子要还我
Hey, I want that knife back, you know.
我常听说骑马
I'd always heard, in riding horses,
马才是累得汗流浃背的
it was the horse that did the sweating.
但是我还没骑到马
But l wasn't even on him yet,
我的汗水就可以先拿来灌溉草皮了
and you could have wrung enough out of me to water the lawn.
从现在开始 就简单了
From here on, it was easy does it.
如果你有突然的大动作 或者一屁♥股♥跳到她背上
lf you move too sudden, or worse, try jumping on her back,
这就像你把自己绑在一支...
and you might just as well strap yourself to a--
火箭一样
Well, to a rocket.
好啊 帅啊
All right, hotshot,
你现在弄到一匹金色的帕洛米诺了 但没有马鞍
so you got a golden palomino between your knees and no reins.
怎么办
Now what?
士兵应该看守这里的
Cavalry should be here any minute.
现在
Now.
老天 我有惧高症
God, l hate heights.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做个火箭推进器
Making a rocket thruster.
我们是在干什么
What are we doing?!
我等下再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
百战天龙 第一季
拜托 马盖先 我以前也有哥哥
Come on, Mac, I've had Big Brothers before,
没有人会住在这种地方
none of them lived in a place like this.
我觉得这样比较像个家
Well, it's comfy. l call it home.
我觉得你要当人家的哥哥 你就必需要正常点
I thought you had to be real normal to be somebody's Big Brother.
我指的是 这里根本不是正常的居住环境
I mean, this ain't a normal place to live.
这很怪耶
This is weird.
有些比你高大很多的人 跟你说了同样的话
People a lot taller than yourself have said the exact same thing.
真是有趣 好啦 很有趣
l think it's interesting. -Okay, it's interesting.
现在我可以看见金星吗?
Now can l see Venus?
可以 只要等云散开
You will be able to once that cloud clears.
在等待的期间
Tell you what, in the meantime,
我们先吃个东西如何
what do you say we go get a bite to eat?
当然好
Okay.
国♥务♥院♥车辆J1765号♥
State Department vehicle J1765
要求进入实验所第一区
requesting entry access to KlVA level one.
请求获准
Clearance request granted.
请前往第一区
Proceed to level one.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me, please?
不会 妳去忙吧
Oh, yeah, I see what it's doing.
很好 这就是不一样的地方 好 呃...
Yeah, okay. That's a discrepancy. Okay.
马罗博士 因为伯克博士有事耽搁了
Dr. Marlowe. Our director, Dr. Burke, was delayed,
所以史督本博士将会代表我们山卓公♥司♥
so on behalf of Dr. Steubens and the Sendrex Corporation,
欢迎您来到我们的实验所
I'd like to welcome you to the KIVA Laboratories.
谢谢 喔 我是芭芭拉·史汴森
Thank you. -Oh, l'm Barbara Spencer.
喔 对
Oh, yes.
妳是他的助理 他在信上有提过妳
Yes, his assistant. He's mentioned you in his letters.
史督本博士已经在第三层等候我们了
Dr. Steubens is waiting for us down on the third level.
请跟我来 电梯在这边
Follow me, please. The elevator's this way.
请您先站在这个圆圈内
If you'll just stand completely within this circle,
不会花您太多时间
this will only take a moment.
史汴森 芭芭拉 GL773 通往第三层
Spencer, Barbara T. GL773, clearance to level three.
这么戒备森严啊 我该受宠若惊吗
Such tight security. Should l be flattered?
没有啦 这只是一般的程序啦
Standard procedure, l'm afraid.
这里有着全山卓公♥司♥
The KlVA has the most advanced security
最严密的保安
of the all the Sendrex corporations.
没有什么能进出大楼
Nothing moves in or out of here
而能逃得过监控
that isn't constantly monitored and controlled.
西德尼 你好吗
Sidney, dear Sidney, how are you?
我好得很 真高兴再见到你 卡尔
I'm great. lt's good to see you, Carl.
我们是不是要去看一下设备
Shall we start with a little tour of the facilities?
不 我改变了主意
Uh, no, l've changed my mind about that.
我们有个必须面对面去解决的严重问题
We have a serious matter to settle, face-to-face.
我记得你最后的那一步
As l recall, your last telex,
是皇后走B4
it was queen to bishop four.
没错
Yes, correct.
而你是城♥堡♥走K5
You countered with rook to king's fifth.
这是自杀 但却可以暂时挡住我 卡尔
Pure suicide, but far be it for me to stop you, Carl.
该你啰 卡尔 喔 我知道
lt's your move, Carl. -Oh, l know.
很抱歉啊 西德尼
I'm sorry, Sidney.
(危险 酸性物质外泄第三♥级♥)
Acid leak. Level Three.
(区域将要封锁以免失控)
Containment out of control.
(危险 酸性物质外泄第三♥级♥)
Acid leak. Level Three.
(区域将要封锁以免失控)
Containment out of control.
你非常迫切的要见我
Tell me you were just in a hurry to see me
希望不是坏消息
and there's no bad news.
嗯 我也想只是见见你就好
I was just in a hurry to see you and...
至于坏消息 等我们进去屋内再说
I'll save the bad news till we get inside.
嗯 老甘 老甘
Gant. Gant.
来吧 直接告诉我
Come on, let's have it.
好吧
All right.
新墨西哥州发生了一起事故
An accident in New Mexico.
一个进行大量机密研究的实验室
A lab that handles a lot of classified research.
有什么东西引起了一连串的爆♥炸♥
Something set off a series of explosions.
有多糟 大部分都顺利逃脱了
How bad? -Most of the personnel got out,
约有二十个还困在里面
but at least 20 are still unaccounted for.
有一位顶尖的英国科学家 马罗
Among them is a top British scientist named Marlowe.
当天刚好与我们的科学家史督本在一起
He was here visiting one of our own men, Steubens.
他们两位却又刚好是诺贝尔奖的候选人
They're also both candidates for the Nobel Prize this year.
这可不是国♥务♥院♥想听到的消息
Not exactly the kind of publicity the State Department wants to hear.
那他们还活着吗
They still alive?
还活着 但还困在实验所里面
They survived the blast, but they're still trapped in the lab.
他们有估算了一下
They calculate the chances of anyone getting through
拯救马罗与史督本的机率...
to Marlowe and Steubens is...
不是很好
Well, it's not great.
你说不是很好 1到10 有多少
Well, give me "not great" on a scale of one to ten.
负3
Minus three.
我们想说让什么人试试
That's why we couldn't order anyone to try.
而你的名字就浮现了
So your name came up.