我只是想说...
I just wanted to say...
谢谢
...thanks.
不用客气
You bet.
抽风机的灯亮了 他们进去了
It's the indicator lights for the pumps. They're coming on.
虽然我们不是很确定 但他们办到了
I can't be positive they're working, but they're on.
小马 小马 你听得到吗
Mac? Mac, can you hear me?
基尔上校已经确认
Colonel Keel's confirmed, sir.
他们在准备发射程序
They're about to go into the launch procedure.
谢谢你 发射程序
Thank you. -Launch procedure?
他说什么 查理
What launch procedure? What's he talking about?
爱德 放轻松 没办法了
Ed, take it easy. We had no choice.
什么没办法 硫酸
About what? -About the acids.
我们没有办法确定氢氧化钠足以阻止它
We can't be sure the sodium hydroxide flooding's gonna be enough.
我们必须让它们混合在一起
We have to fuse the substratum rock between here and the aquifer.
所以我们准备将飞弹
And we think an underground missile
射向设施的基层
aimed at the KlVA foundation might do it.
飞弹
A missile?
那基层怎么办
Well, what happens to the KlVA?
第一层以下就不再有基层了
Below the first level, there won't be a KlVA.
小马 快出来
Mac, you've gotta get out of there.
他们的飞弹瞄准着你们
They've got a missile aimed at you.
小马
Mac?
小马 你听到没 小马 快回答
Mac, can you hear me? Mac, answer me.
小马 用你的通讯器回答我 小马
Mac, use your intercom. Mac!
坏消息啊 史汴森 我们可能会迷失在交叉路啊
Bad news, Spencer. We lost the two-way mike.
现在他们连我们在哪都不知道了吧
They don't know where we are now.
得快点找出贮酸槽
Let's find that acid leak.
贮酸槽应该是这边
The tanks should be this way.
小心走好 下一步不晓得会踩到什么
Watch your step now. This is nasty stuff we're looking for.
马盖先
MacGyver.
看样子爆♥炸♥使基层破裂了
lt looks like the explosion cracked the foundation too.
硫酸就这样一路流到地底下
Acid's running into the ground through that.
可是我们也没有办法阻止它不是吗
Well, there's nothing we can do to stop it, is there?
我们可以帮它贴个OK绷呀
We might be able to whip up a Band-Aid.
我们第一个问题是怎么样爬到裂缝处
Our first problem, though, is to get up to that crack.
妳站在我的肩膀上
You think you could balance against
有办法保持平衡吗
the tank if you stood on my shoulders?
可以的话 我们或许能阻止它外泄
That might get us close enough to stop that leak.
用什么阻止 那是硫酸耶 你忘了吗
With what? That's sulfuric acid up there, remember?
用这些呀 巧克力
With these. -Chocolate bars?
对妳而言是牛奶巧克力
To you they're milk chocolate.
但是对于酸而言 它们是乳蔗糖
To sulfuric acid, it's lactose and sucrose,
C12 H22 O11 二糖类
C12 H22 O11, disaccharides.
硫酸会跟碳起化学作用
The acid will react with the sugars to form an elemental carbon
产生残渣物
and a thick gummy residue.
应该是可以阻塞住裂缝 至少暂时的阻塞住
It should be enough to clog up that rupture, temporarily at least.
我要上去了喔
Coming up.
我慢慢移过去喔
All right, l'm moving over.
好了 巧克力在妳右手边
All right, the bars are coming up, right hand.
再靠近一点点
A little closer.
妳顺着裂缝
All right, start stuffing them in
把它塞进去
at the angle and work your way over.
还有史汴森...
Oh, and, Spencer?
我知道 让它只溶于酸 不溶于手对吧
Yeah, make sure it melts in the acid and not in my hand, right?
对
Yeah.
离发射还有多久
How much longer before they launch?
根据我们最近的确认 约九分三十秒
From our last sync check, nine minutes and 30 seconds.
我们成功了 对呀
l think we got it. -Yeah.
干得好呀 史汴森
Nice work, Spencer.
不
Oh, no.
这是史督本实验室的门
There's a door to Steubens' lab right there,
现在全被堵住了 我们要怎么过去...
but with all this in the way, I don't know how we're gonna get...
既然这样的话 我们就自己造门吧
Well, we're just gonna have to build ourselves a new door.
有办法跟他们联络上吗
Is there any way to communicate with them?
那里有个对讲机 我来试试
There's a lab-to-lab intercom. I'll try it.
史督本博士 马罗博士 你们听得到吗
Dr. Steubens? Dr. Marlowe? Can you hear me?
请回答 听到了请回答我
Please. Can you answer this?
你们还好吗 马罗博士
Are you all right? Dr. Marlowe?
塑料... 你听得到我吗
Plastique. -Can you hear me?
炸♥弹♥
A bomb.
马罗博士 是
Dr. Marlowe. -Yes.
卡尔还好吗 他没问题 但是...
ls Carl all right? -Oh, yes, he's all right, but...
我们已经在第三层了
We're down here on the third level in metallurgy
就在你们实验室外面
just behind the back wall of your lab.
不 是他们 卡尔 他们来了
No. -lt's them, Carl, they're right there.
他们...他们来救我们了
They've come to get us.
我们...
We're gonna--
马罗博士 你能不能为你们自己找防护
Dr. Marlowe, l want you to build yourselves a barricade
尽量离墙越远越好
as far from the back wall as you possibly can.
我们会试着将墙炸开一个洞
We're gonna try and blow an opening in that wall.
你懂吗 好 没问题
Do you understand? -We'll do it.
炸开 用什么炸
Blow an opening? With what?
别跟我说
Don't tell me you know how to make
你可以用口香糖作炸♥弹♥
a bomb out of a stick of chewing gum.
怎么 妳有吗
Why? You got some?
这是个实验室对吧
Come on, this is a lab, right?
一定有什么东西可以派上用场
There's gotta be something here we can fake it with.
这是什么实验室 冶金实验室
What kind of lab is this anyway? -lt's metallurgy.
冶金实验室... 快呀 马盖先...
Metallurgy. Metallurgy. Metallurgy. Come on, MacGyver.
钠 就是它 妳知道钠放在哪里吗
Sodium metal. That'll do it. Any idea where they might keep it?
这里
In here.
太好了
Bingo.
我猜不用太多 几克就可以了
All right, we probably won't need much more than a few grams,
但是我们需要一个容器
but we're gonna have to contain it in something.
试管 不行 太大了
Test tube? -No, much too big.
而且还要水溶性 像是有纤维质的
And it's got to be water soluble, something cellulose.
感冒胶囊可以吗
How about a cold capsule?
很好
Yeah.
史汴森 妳知道吗 妳渐渐抓到窍门了
You know, Spencer, I think you're starting to get the hang of this.
但是我希望在接吻之前 就知道妳有感冒
But I do wish l had known you had a cold before l kissed you.
注意 飞弹六分钟之后发射
Attention. Six minutes to missile launch.
复诵 飞弹六分钟之后发射
I say again, six minutes to missile launch.
现在找个玻璃瓶
All right, now try to find me a glass jar,
上面要有塞子
about a quart size with a stopper in it,
再装点水 好
and put some water in it, all right? -Okay.
胶囊遇水后会溶解
This capsule hits the water and dissolves,
钠会释出氢
the sodium will give off hydrogen,
如果有足够的化学反应...
and enough of a reaction to ignite it.
告诉马罗他们躲好
Go call Marlowe, tell him to get down.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
马罗博士 我们准备好要把这道墙炸开了
Dr. Marlowe, we're gonna try and blow an opening in the wall now.
史汴森 帮我个忙好吗
All right, Spencer, do me a favor, will you?
什么
You name it.
等一下让我单独进去找马罗跟史督本
Let me go in after Marlowe and Steubens.
妳在外面等着 好吗
You wait out here, all right?
为什么
Why?
就当作是迷信吧
Well, chalk it up to superstition, all right?
在这里等
Wait here.
马罗 史督本 你们还好吗
Marlowe? Steubens? You all right?
是的 很好 我们在这里
Yeah, we're over here.
喔...
Oh.
打开对讲机 试着跟外面通讯
Get on the intercom. Try to reach the surface.
好
Okay.
你 退后
You, back.
西德尼 离开对讲机
Sidney, get away from that intercom.
卡尔 这是干嘛 你在做什么
Carl, what is this? What are you doing?
你疯了吗
Have you gone clean out of your mind?
马盖先 大家都没事吗 史汴森 天杀的
MacGyver, is everyone all right? -Spencer, gosh darn it.
我叫妳在外面等的 我很抱歉 芭芭拉
l told you to wait outside. -l'm sorry, Barbara.
卡尔 我不懂
Carl, l don't understand.