很久以前 我表妹爱莉捡了一只狗
A long time ago, my cousin Allie got a dog from a pound,
牠是只混种小狗 很可爱 但是牠被打怕了
part Airedale, part spaniel, really cute, but she'd been beaten.
那只小狗见到人只会退缩 躲开你
All that puppy knew how to do was cower, cringe away from you,
以为自己会被打
expecting to be hit.
狗的样子真可怜
It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog.
更何况是人呢
lt's even worse in a human being.
这可不是我想看到的东西
This is something I did not expect.
你是谁 我叫马盖先
Who are you? -Name's MacGyver.
想必你就是纳洛将军
And l'll just bet you're General Narai.
降落的技术不错 将军
That was a nice landing, general.
花俏了点 但是蛮有效率的
A little flashy, but effective.
他是缉毒探员
He's a narcotics agent!
是我让他招的
I made him speak.
鸦♥片♥呢
The poppies?
只收割了一半
Only half the harvest is complete.
你通报说有美国飞机坠落...
You radioed about downed American airplane...
还搭载了武器
...with weapons.
宾果
Bingo.
好
Good.
很好
Very good.
我的飞机可以升级为武装直升机
My helicopter will become a gunship,
变得威力十足
a powerful weapon.
搬上机
Load them.
你要告诉我到这来的真正理由吗
You wish to tell me the real reason you're here?
观光吧
Tourist?
我喜欢幽默 勇气十足
I like a sense of humor. Shows spirit.
再过五天我的运输队就会过来取鸦♥片♥
Five days and my caravan will come here to pick up the opium.
完成收割 如果你到时还没完成...
Finish the harvest. And if you're not ready...
他们动作太慢了 老幼妇孺太多了
They are slow. Too many old men and women.
还有懒惰的小鬼 他们都不听话
Lazy children. They are stubborn.
工头
Headman!
你的人手动作迟缓
Are your people slow?
又懒惰吗
Stubborn?
我警告过他们了 将军 我说过你会生气的
I've told them, general. I've warned them you'd be angry.
我照顾你们
I care for you...
我提供你们吃的 住的
...give you protection, food, shelter.
就像孩子要对自己的父亲负责一样
But as children are responsible to their father,
你们千万别令我失望
you must not disappoint me.
伤我的心
Hurt me.
我难过的话
If I suffer,
你们也不会好过
you will suffer.
会准时收割的 我保证
We will bring in the crops. l promise.
很好
Good.
为了提醒你们这件事的重要性
Just to remind all of you how important this is...
我会给你们做个示范
...I will give you an example.
将缉毒先生绑在小路上
Stake our narcotics agent out at the head of the trail.
不给他食物和水
No food. No water.
每天早上你们上工的时候 晚上收工的时候
Every morning you go to work, every evening you come back...
都可以看到他慢慢死去
...you can watch him dying.
这样才会激励你们工作
He will inspire you to work.
我会在五天后回来...
I will return in five days.
幸运的话...
And with luck...
五天后你还会活着…
...you may live the entire five days.
但是我很怀疑
But I doubt it.
我妈妈的烤鸡非常美味
My mom used to make a great broiled chicken.
那是我的最爱
One of my favorites.
讽刺的是...
lt's funny.
我开始同情那些鸡了
l'm starting to feel real sympathetic towards them chickens.
让我看看 马盖先 她是玲, 我的姐姐
I'll watch. MacGyver, her name Lin, my sister.
嗨 陈告诉过我你帮他的事情
Hi. -Chan told me how you helped him.
感激不尽
We're very grateful.
不用客气了
Well, you're very welcome.
不过如果妳能放了我的话 我们就扯平了
Now if you wanted to cut me loose, I bet we could call it even.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能这么做
I can't.
如果我们帮你逃走 纳洛将军会杀了我们
If we help you escape, Narai will kill many of our people.
马盖先 你不了解纳洛
MacGyver, you don't know Narai.
他烧毁过整个村子 滥杀无辜
He has burned entire villages and massacred many people,
只因为村民拒绝收割鸦♥片♥
because they refused to harvest his opium poppies.
他有钱有势
He's very rich and powerful.
我们无法反抗他
We have no way to fight him.
我会对付他
I would fight!
我知道你会 小英雄
I bet you would, champ.
他们回来了
They are coming.
玲 快点走
Lin, please come now.
我一直在等人来
Been wondering when somebody'd show up.
这里的阳光蛮不错的
Getting some good rays here.
你们必须加快速度
You must work faster! Faster!
快点工作 明 懒惰的家伙
Work faster, Ming, you lazy boy!
只剩下四天了
We only have four days left to harvest.
你从哪弄来的 我在警卫室偷的
Where did you get that? -l stole it back from the guardhouse.
我要拿给马盖先 不然他会死在那里
For MacGyver, or he will die out there.
你到缉毒探员那里换班
Go to the narcotics agent and relieve Lo.
小心点
Be careful!
看来你真是个笨蛋
For a second l thought you were truly stupid, boy.
是吧
Are you?
你是笨蛋吗
Are you a stupid boy?
记得我小时候
When l was a kid,
乡下最热闹的活动
one of the big events of the country
就是看一堆人
fair was watching a lot of optimists
抓满身油腻的小猪
trying to catch a greased pig.
那还真有趣
A lot of fun.
的确能抓住观众的心
lt sure keeps a crowd occupied.
(笔型信♥号♥♥弹)
(迷你信♥号♥♥弹)
现在我们来试个小小的连锁反应
Now let's try a little chain reaction action here.
先将这枚信♥号♥♥弹塞在机轮底下
Now I'll get this signal flare tucked under the airplane tire.
当作一个延迟引信
It should serve nicely as a delayed fuse.
然后再把救生衣打点气
And a little air pumped into the life jacket.
再来救生艇会...
The boat inflates...
膨胀
...hopefully.
引燃信♥号♥♥弹 再来就是...
Signal flare pops, and you get...
大爆♥炸♥
...the big bang.
不可以 陈
No, Chan!
明, 他需要帮忙
Ming, he needs help!
我想一切都结束了
Well, I guess that's it then.
现在你们自♥由♥了 不
Now you're free. -No.
段去找纳洛将军的车队了
Truang will reach General Narai's convoy.
他们很快就会回来
They will return very soon.
你
You...
你害惨我们了
You have destroyed us all!
马盖先 可以教我们怎么用枪吗
MacGyver, maybe you can teach us how to use these guns.
恐怕不行
No, I don't think so.
训练一个士兵用来♥复♥枪♥
It takes a couple of weeks or so
至少要两三个星期
to train a soldier how to use a rifle.
我们不需要训练
We need no training!
我们需要的是你离开 不然我们的下场更惨
We need you to leave now, before it gets worse!
滚 离开这里
So go! Just go!
大家都这么认为吗
Is that the way all of you feel?
如果没了灵魂 那我们只是行尸走肉
If we cannot find our souls, we do not deserve our lives.
感谢你为我们做的一切 马盖先
Thank you for what you have done, MacGyver.
你不需要谢他
You need not thank him.
先祈祷纳洛将军不会把我们全杀了
Just pray that Narai does not kill us all!
其实
You know,
我觉得你们应该先决定自己的方向才对
I think you folks ought to decide which way you're gonna go now.
我要完成一桩事情 那是我的任务
I promised a man l'd do a job for him, and that's what I gotta do.
我得去等直升机了
I got a chopper to meet.
各位乡亲 我们不会有事的
Everyone, it will be all right!
等纳洛将军回来 我们再向他道歉
When General Narai comes back, we will apologize.
求他原谅我们
We will beg him to forgive us.
4223阿尔法号♥
4223-Alpha.