剧集 | 小男孩之死(2017) | 导航列表
抱歉,我们从未发现任何该死的子弹。
Sorry we never found any bloody bullets.
会做的事情
如果有的话会容易得多。
Would have made things
a lot easier if you had.
真是的。
True enough.
- MARK:Boss又上战场了。
- 继续。
- MARK: Boss is on the warpath again.
- Go on.
她不满意
穆迪小伙子们接受了采访。
She's not happy with the
interviews the Moody lads gave.
我告诉她凯文穆迪
明天回来但是
I told her Kevin Moody
is back in tomorrow but
她正在努力争取
我们向他们收费,老板。
she is pushing hard for
us to charge them, boss.
我会在早上处理它。
I'll deal with it in the morning.
梅尔文有什么快乐吗?
Any joy on Melvyn?
我们找到梅尔文的住处了吗?
Have we found Melvyn's place yet?
我们在看电♥话♥
记录以查看是否有 Melvyns
We're looking at the phone
records to see if any Melvyns
从谋杀案中打了电♥话♥
那天的场景,但还没有。
made a call from the murder
scene that day but nothing yet.
- 不可能有那么多。
- 我知道。我知道。
- There can't be that many.
- I know. I know.
他妈的梅尔文?
Fucking Melvyn?
好的,老板。
All right, boss.
- 明天我会和你说话。
- 回头见。
- I'll speak to you tomorrow.
- See you later.
(SIGHS)
(SIGHS)
梅尔,戴夫来了。
Mel, Dave's here.
- 嗨,戴夫。
- 好吗,梅尔?
- Hiya, Dave.
- All right, Mel?
- 坐下,戴夫。
- 欧文在哪里?
- Have a seat, Dave.
- Where's Owen?
他在楼上,正在做作业。
He's upstairs, doing his homework.
现在回学校了。第六种形式。
Back at school now. Sixth form.
你要些茶吗?
Do you want some tea?
不,不,你没事,
谢谢,史蒂夫。我很好。
No. No, you're all right,
thanks, Steve. I'm fine.
我会给你一些更强大的东西,但是
I'd offer you something stronger but
梅尔不想拥有
家里的任何酒精。
Mel doesn't want to have
any alcohol in the house.
希望我们保持清醒的头脑。
Wants us to keep clear heads.
你最近怎么样?
How have you been?
哦...
Oh...
- 你知道。
- 我仍然在餐桌上为他安排了一个位置,戴夫。
- You know.
- I still set a place for him at the table, Dave.
史蒂夫说他准备好了
回去工作。
Steve says he's ready
to go back to work.
但是,你知道,就是他,
But, you know, that's him,
- 把它全部关在里面。
- 我没有把它关在里面。
- shutting it all away inside.
- I'm not shutting it inside.
人们悲伤的方式不同。
People grieve differently.
做一些装♥修♥,服务
开车,上班……
Do some decorating, service
the car, go to work...
快点,戴夫还没来
来这里听我们争论。
Come on now, Dave hasn't come
round here to listen to us arguing.
- 对不起。
- 对不起,戴夫。
- I'm sorry.
- Sorry, Dave.
没关系。
It's all right.
我只是想过来
给你一点更新。
I just wanted to come round
to give you a bit of an update.
我知道它一定感觉像
事情进展缓慢
I know it must feel like
things are dragging along
- 以蜗牛的速度,我很抱歉。
- 但...
- at a snail's pace and I'm sorry about that.
- But...
你快到了,不是吗?
you're getting there, aren't you?
老实说,我们还是
没有足够的证据
To be honest, we still
haven't got enough evidence
提出任何指控。
to bring any charges yet.
就像我们放了一把火
出来,又一个冒出来
Just as we put one fire
out, another one springs up
但我们正在努力。
but we're slugging away.
对吗
大家知道是谁干的吗?
Is it right that
everyone knows who did it?
欧文说他看到了
互联网上的东西。
Owen said he saw
something on the internet.
梅尔和我不会看。我们不
想知道谣言。
Mel and I won't look. We don't
want to know about rumours.
不,你是对的,是的。
No, you're right, yeah.
有名字被圈住了,
There's names being bandied about,
特别是一个。
one in particular.
但我们只有一次机会。
But we only get one chance at this.
如果我们不上法庭
以最强的情况,
And if we don't go to court
with the strongest possible case,
好吧,整个事情都会崩溃。
well, the whole thing'll collapse.
我不想那样对你。
And I don't want to do that to you.
不是在你信任我之后。
Not after you put your trust in me.
戴夫,我们完全信任你。
We have total confidence in you, Dave.
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢。这意味着很多,那个。
Thanks. That means a lot, that.
嘿!你要去哪里?
Hey! Where are you going?
凯文:我想说点什么
我一直在想。
KEVIN: I wanna say something
that's been on my mind.
当你之前问过
When you asked before
关于我有多确定
about how sure I was
是肖恩·默瑟
把枪给了我绕过乔丹的枪,
that it was Sean Mercer that
gave me the gun round Jordan's,
我说我有百分之八十的把握。
I said I was 80 percent sure.
好吧,我不是。
Well, I'm not.
我百分百确定。
I'm 100 percent sure.
肯定是肖恩。
It was definitely Sean.
我得问你,凯文,为什么
你以前没告诉过我们吗?
I've got to ask you, Kevin, why
did you not tell us this before?
因为我害怕。
Because I was scared.
我还是。
I still am.
桑德拉:现在我哥哥的
说到这里,他需要保护。
SANDRA: Now that my brother's
said this, he needs protection.
他在哪里非常脆弱。
He's very vulnerable where he is.
妈妈告诉我他不去上学了
Mum's told me he's not going to school
此刻因为一切。
at the moment because of everything.
我们都非常担心他。
We're all very worried about him.
对吗,凯文?
Is that right, Kevin?
嗯,就目前而言,
Well, as it stands right now,
你还是个嫌疑人
you're still a suspect
在本次调查中。
in this investigation.
所以我给你的建议是
继续回答我们的问题
So my advice to you is to
continue to answer our questions
诚实和诚实。
truthfully and honestly.
你了解我吗?
Do you understand me?
我们必须考虑向他收费。
We have to consider charging him.
也许他的
兄弟,就此而言。
And perhaps his
brother, for that matter.
持有枪♥支♥
是严重的罪行。
Possession of a firearm
is a serious offence.
- 他刚刚给了我们美世。
- 并非没有挣扎。
- He's just given us Mercer.
- Not without a struggle.
他不可能给
针对美世的证据
There's no way he'll give
evidence against Mercer
除非他得到一个部分
71、完全免疫。
unless he gets a Section
71, full immunity.
他将默瑟与凶器联♥系♥起来。
He links Mercer to the murder weapon.
我们不知道那是凶器。
We don't know that is the murder weapon.
剧集 | 小男孩之死(2017) | 导航列表