剧集 | 小男孩之死(2017) | 导航列表
- He took me inside.
- And then what?
我们上了楼。
We went upstairs.
我在着陆时,
I was on the landing,
然后他出来给我这个
then he come out and give me this
塑料袋。
plastic bag.
谁出来了?
Who came out?
很难看到。它
那里有点暗。
It was hard to see. It
was a bit dark up there.
但是,从你的
看得出来,是谁?
But, from what you
could see, who was it?
我觉得可能有...
I think it might have...
我认为可能是肖恩·默瑟。
I think it was possibly Sean Mercer.
- 为什么只有“可能”?
- 我看不清楚他。
- Why only, "Might have been"?
- I couldn't see him clearly.
你有多确定
How certain are you
那是肖恩·默瑟
谁给你的包?
that it was Sean Mercer
who gave you the bag?
我不知道。
I don't know.
好吧,我们可以给它一个百分比吗?
Well, can we put a percentage on it?
- 像什么?
- 100 的百分比是多少?
- Like what?
- What percentage out of 100?
百分之八十。
Eighty per cent.
好的。
OK.
包里有什么?
What was in the bag?
一把枪。
A gun.
你用这把枪做了什么?
And what did you do with this gun?
我把它藏在狗窝里。
I hid it in the dog kennel.
几天后,院长凯利来了。
A few days later, Dean Kelly came round.
他把它从狗窝里移走了
He moved it from the dog kennel
并把它放在阁楼上。
and put it up in the loft.
- 他有点威胁我。
- 他是怎么威胁你的?
- He sort of threatened me.
- How did he threaten you?
他说我不能告诉任何人。
He said I weren't to tell anyone.
每个人都知道这些团伙能做什么。
Everyone knows what those gangs can do.
所以你已经告诉我们关于枪的事了,凯文。
So you've told us about the gun, Kevin.
当我们在阁楼里找到那个包时,
When we found the bag in the loft,
还有另一个包
装满子弹。
there was also another bag
full of rounds of ammunition.
对此你有什么要说的?
What have you got to say about that?
我什么都不知道
关于一袋弹♥药♥。
I didn't know anything
about a bag of ammunition.
那只是一把枪。
It was just a gun.
就那一个。
Just that one.
我对另一个包一无所知
I don't know anything about another bag
或任何弹♥药♥。
or any ammunition.
女:大家都知道
射杀那个小男孩的人。
WOMAN: Everybody knows it's
him who shot that little boy.
你为什么不逮捕他?
Why don't you arrest him?
我的朋友说没有人会
对他说什么
My mate says nobody'll
say anything against him
因为他们太害怕了,但是
如果你让他离开街道,
cos they're too scared, but
if you get him off the street,
也许人们会开始和你说话。
maybe people'll start talking to you.
男:呼吁提供信息?
MAN: Appeal for information?
为梦想呼吁。你
住在杜♥鹃♥乐园!
Appeal for dreams. You
live in Cuckoo Land!
你要的是草。
What you're asking for is a grass.
这里的人不种草,
People round here don't grass,
因为那是最低的。
cos that's the lowest of the low.
这比小伙子还惨
到底是谁开枪的。
That's worse than the lad
who actually did the shooting.
这真的让我很烦。
That's really annoying me.
- 什么?
- 你这样做。
- What?
- You doing that.
我以为你说你
想要房♥间做什么?
I thought you said you
wanted the room doing?
然后。
Then.
我说我想要它做
然后。我现在不在乎了。
I said I wanted it doing
then. I couldn't care less now.
你会停下来吗?
Will you just stop it?
你快把我逼疯了!怎么能... ?
You're driving me mad! How can... ?
你怎么能集中注意力?一世...
How can you even concentrate? I...
我什至不会给我涂指甲。
I can't even paint me nails.
(呜咽)
(SOBS)
我不能...
I can't...
我不能这样做!
I can't do this!
我永远不会经历这一切。
I'm never gonna get through this.
(呜咽)
(SOBS)
百分之八十的把握
那么还不够好,
Eighty per cent sure
isn't good enough, then,
来自这个男孩?
from this boy?
不。
No.
不,它必须是一百,
No, it has to be a hundred,
否则它不会在法庭上站起来。
or it won't stand up in court.
- 这很可怕吗?
- 不。
- Is that horrible?
- No.
不,我早些时候吃了一个汉堡。
No, I had a burger earlier on.
不过你还是爱我的,不是吗?
You still love me though, don't you?
你怎么让他涨到一百?
How do you get him up to a hundred?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他只是年轻。
He's only young.
他不知道该说什么。
He doesn't know what to say.
你能想象我们的
大卫在那种情况下?
Could you imagine our
David in that situation?
他们同岁,
They're the same age,
够近了。
near enough.
维达:我告诉过你...
VIDA: I told you...
我求你和山姆保持
远离这样的小伙子。
I begged you and Sam to keep
away from lads like that.
我忍♥不住了。
I couldn't help it.
- 对不起,妈妈。
- 桑德拉讨厌你。
- I'm sorry, Mum.
- Sandra's disgusted with you.
这……这不只是你
This... this isn't just you
现在混在一起了。
that's mixed up in this now.
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
加兰:我们需要讨论
我们对凯文·穆迪的所作所为。
GALLAN: We need to discuss
what we do with Kevin Moody.
我认为我们不应该指控他。
I don't think we should charge him.
为什么不?
Why not?
你有枪。你
可以把他和枪联♥系♥起来。
You've got the gun. You
can link him to the gun.
你为什么不起诉他?
Why aren't you charging him?
我认为我们应该考虑
为他申请第 71 条。
I think we should consider
applying for a Section 71 for him.
免于起诉?
Immunity from prosecution?
是的,我想这孩子会
对我们更有价值
Yeah, I think this kid'd
be more valuable to us
作为证人而不是嫌疑人。
as a witness rather than a suspect.
我们还有很长的路要走
可以做出决定,我明白了
There's a long way to go before we
can make that decision, I get that
但是,你知道,他正在合作。
but, you know, he is co-operating.
他唯一拿着的东西
重新打开是 Mercer 的完整 ID
The only thing he's holding
back on is the full ID of Mercer
那只是因为他害怕。
and that's only because he's frightened.
海伦,CPS 的观点是什么?
Helen, what's the CPS view?
我认为我们必须非常小心。
I think we have to be very careful.
我其实想不起来
从我的头顶
I actually can't remember
off the top of my head
最后一次是第 71 条
在这个国家提供。
the last time a Section 71
was offered in this country.
剧集 | 小男孩之死(2017) | 导航列表