剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
改编自真实故事
宝贝
Pepita...
我让你叠衣服
I told you to fold the clothes.
我不是在叠吗
I am folding the clothes.
不 你只是在团成一团
No, you're balling it up.
你能想象这么有钱的人
Can you imagine being this rich
摆这玩意在家里
and deciding to put that in your home?
也许我该朝艺术家发展
Maybe I should become an artist.
她听得见
She's going to hear you.
她听不懂
She can't understand us.
拿着脏衣服
Bring the laundry.
我妈妈很喜欢你的艺术品
My mom loves your art.
谢谢她 谢谢
Tell her thank you. Gracias.
谢谢你 格洛丽亚
Gracias, Gloria.
伙计 起来
Hey, chato. Get up.
我得把吸尘器放在这
I gotta put the vacuum back here.
拜托 我今天工作了15个小时
Come on. I worked, like, 15 hours today.
拿着 把它当你女友吧
Here. Pretend it is your girlfriend.
给我们点私人空间啊
Yo, give us some privacy.
玛莉索
播放歌♥单
加里的超棒果酱
2009年记录档
需家长签字
-再见亲爱的 -再见妈妈
- Bye, mijo. - Bye, Ma.
大姐 我不管这玩意是不是二手店的
Fool, I don't care if it is from goodwill.
你得擦擦干净 换点新歌♥了
You need to wipe this thing and get some new songs.
我不知道 最近对加里有点上头
I don't know. Gary's shifts starting to grow on me.
迪亚哥
Hey, Diego.
选我 选我
Pick me, pick me.
三美元 我帮你做干板墙
Three dollars, I do your drywall.
我根本不做干板墙
I don't even do drywall.
想不想玩"你不愿意"的游戏 我先来
You wanna play you-don't-want-that? Here, I'll go flrst.
-你不愿意吧 -罗桑多
- You don't want that. - Rosado!
我看见了
I saw that.
来吧 记录档
All right. Behavior log.
这是你妈妈的签名吗
That's your mom's signature?
这看上去更像你签的
That looks a lot like your handwriting.
当然了 毕竟是母女
Yeah, 'cause we're related.
我不知道我们还要在这浪费多久时间
I don't know how long we're gonna play this game
也不知道怎样才能让你在乎自己的未来
or What it's gonna take to make you care about your future.
我的天 又来
Oh, my God. This talk again?
是的 有些大学
Yeah. There are colleges that--
不许笑
Don't laugh.
有些奖学金你可以试着申请
There are scholarships you can apply for.
干嘛 你要借给我你的社会安全号♥码吗
What? Are you gonna lend me your Social Security number?
你必须让你妈妈在这签字
You have to get this signed by your mom
不然我只能让你停学
or I'll have to suspend you.
免费鞋子 免费球拍
欢迎所有人
今天就加入城市壁球联盟
这流水的东西好高级
This water thing is nice.
有什么可以帮你们吗
Hey, can I help you?
我们来打壁球
We're here for the squash thing.
好的
Okay, cool.
我的天 闻起来都是钱的味道
Oh, my God. It smells like money in here.
集中注意力 免费鞋子 记得吗
Focus. Free shoes, remember?
女孩们 拜托
Girls, please.
你们现在应该在打球
Right now you are meant to be bouncing your balls.
听见了吗 玛莉索 打球
You hear that, Marisol? Bounce those balls.
你是球界[睾丸]女王
You're the queen of balls.
这些我都听过了
I have heard these all before.
你们的玩笑都是陈词滥调
Your jokes are not fresh.
-你跟我来 -为什么
- You, come with me. - Why?
矮子总得打头阵
The runt is always first to go.
所有人出去 去镜子的另一侧 快点
Okay. Everybody out, on the other side ofthe glass. Let‘s go.
把门给关上
And close the door behind you.
还有你
And you.
壁球很简单 打到球就行
Squash is simple. Just hit the ball.
我要的不是技巧 因为你们也没有
I am not looking for skills because you don't have any.
尤其是你
Especially you.
我要的是本能反应
I am looking for instincts.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始吧
Here we go.
刚开始
In the beginning,
你输的会比赢的多很多 所以哭也正常
you will lose more than you win, so it's okay if you cry.
-我不会哭 -不哭吗
- I don't cry. - No?
再一次
Again.
再一次
And again.
下一位
Next.
再来一次
One more.
我♥操♥
Damn.
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
-真的吗 -不 你很糟糕
- Really? - No, you were bad.
但你心有猛虎
But inside of you, there is a jaguar.
好吧
Okay.
NBA球星凯文·加内特也叫KG 他说过
In the words of the great basketball player, Kevin Gamett, aka KG,
"你教不成野兽
"You cannot teach the beast.
这种东西都是与生俱来
It is either in you or it is not.
你没法走进一家店说你要买♥♥个带腹肌野兽"
You cannot go to the store and buy a six-pack of beast. "
下一位
Next.
我饿了
I'm feeling food.
好的 吃披萨吗
Okay. Let's do pizza?
-去商场 -赶紧
- Yes, the mall. - Okay. Right now.
那些不能带回家
Those don't go home with you.
-什么 -球鞋
- What? - The Shoes.
你不能穿走
You do not get to take them with you.
认真的吗
Seriously?
下次来才能拿走
You must come back to have them.
太过分了
That's messed up.
我表哥在法学院念书 不告你算你走运
I got a cousin in law school. You're lucky we don't sue.
走吧 玛莉索 这里不欢迎我们
Let's bounce, Marisol. They don't want us here.
周二下午三点
Tuesday, 3:00 pm.
到时见咯
I will see you?
到底要我说几次
How many times must I tell you?
我的地盘 听我的
My garage, my rules.
你的东西放你自己的冰箱里
So, you must keep your belongings in your own refrigerator.
有的东西塞不进去
Not everything fits in ours.
与我无关
That's not my problem.
这个冰箱"禁止使用 桑杰"
This refrigerator is "Of-limits. Sanjay."
我的火腿
My ham.
我的财产
My property.
总算回来了 很晚了
There you are! It's so late!
问问他水槽的事
Ask him about the sink.
你什么时候找人来修水槽
When are you gonna get someone to fix the sink?
我说过了 要看我亲戚怎么说
I told you, I'm waiting to hear back from my cousin.
已经两个月了 水声吵得我发疯
It's been two months. That sound is making me crazy.
所以呢 报♥警♥啊
So? Call the police.
我要拿他的火腿当马桶用
I'm gonna shit on that guy's ham.
美味极了
Yummy.
你学校有个女人打电♥话♥给我
A woman from your school called me.
说你有东西要给我看
She says you have something to show me.
你在学校的表现记录
A list of your behavior?
那不重要
No big deal.
行了 拿给我看 快点
Yes, yes, okay, but show me. Quick.
我看不懂 儿子
I don't understand this. Mijo.
过来
Come here.
没什么大不了的
Nothing special, you know...
就说她表现很好
Just that she's doing pretty good.
别和我瞎扯
Cut the shit-
好吧
Okay.
星期一 玛莉索上课时突然站起来
Monday, Marisol stood up in the middle of class...
大叫 "历史都是瞎扯淡"
and yelled: "History is bullshit. "
星期二 玛莉索上课迟到
Tuesday, Marisol was late to class...
还在老师讲课时把铅笔往天上扔