剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
改编自真实故事
乌干达 1971年
大家注意了
Attention! You all come!
我要为我的大女儿碧翠丝敬一杯
I want to make a toast to my oldest daughter Beatrice.
在我的22个孩子中
Out of my 22 children...
碧翠丝是最特别的
...Beatrice is the most special.
放轻松
Relax!
你们知道我爱你们所有人
You know I love you all.
只不过更爱碧翠丝一点
Just... Beatrice a little bit more.
碧翠丝出生那天
On the day of Beatrice's birth,
她妈妈于丽安娜揪着我的脸让我保证
her mother Yuliana grabbed my face and made me promise
我们的第一个孩子会得到最好的教育
our first daughter would have the best education there was.
那个时候我夸下海口
At the time, it was an easy promise to make.
我根本不知道得卖♥♥多少面包才能实现这个承诺
I didn't know how much bread I would have to sell to make it happen.
碧翠丝 站起来
Beatrice, stand.
起码要卖♥♥掉
It took... at least...
一万箱薄煎饼
10,000 crates of chapati!
爸爸 你在胡编乱造
Daddy, you're making those numbers up.
我的女儿
My daughter...
成为面包师并非我的本意
I didn't choose to be a baker.
我是继承了我父亲的衣钵
I became a baker because my father was a baker.
但我们给了你选择自己人生的机会
But we are giving you the opportunity to find your own path.
我想说的是走出去
My point is go abroad,
好好学习 成为我们的骄傲
study hard and make us proud.
不许搞砸
Don't mess this up,
天选之子
Chosen one.
等我有名有钱后我会来找你
I'll send for you when I become rich and famous.
碧翠丝
爸爸
Daddy,
食物很美味
the food was delicious.
妈妈
Mama.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
不 是烤箱的烟熏的
No. It's smoke from the oven.
过来
Come here.
我给你做了个东西为庆祝你去美国读书
I made you something, in honor of your trip to America.
美式巧克力曲奇
American-style chocolate chips cookie.
爸爸 你哪里弄到的巧克力
Dad, Where did you find chocolate?
朋友的朋友
I know a guy who knows a guy.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我已经爱上美国了
I love America already!
你会成一番大器
You're going to do great things.
但别忘了乌干达
But don't forget Uganda.
太甜了
Too sweet.
祝贺你离婚了
Congratulations on your divorce.
是啊
Yes.
跟他过的都是什么日子
The hell with him.
你终于摆脱那个混♥蛋♥了
You are finally free of that asshole.
谢谢老天爷 我的天
Thank God. Oh, my God.
到我的曲目了
That's my song.
刚刚那杯是什么酒 激♥情♥海岸吗
What was that last drink? Sex on the Beach?
这主意可不怎么样
That was a bad idea.
-就那杯最烈 -长 长岛
- That was the one that did it. - Long-- Long Island.
洛谢尔 你的钥匙给我
Rochelle, give me your keys.
-我们竟然玩到这么晚 -给我们钥匙
- I can't believe we stayed out so late. - Give us the keys.
碧翠丝 你的保姆得生气了
Beatrice, your babysitter's gonna be mad.
要不要开门
Should we open the door?
洛谢尔 安静点 快开门
Rochelle, shh. Quick, let's just open the door.
-你会 你太大声了 -打开
- You're gonna-- You're too loud. - Open--
小点声 布莱恩在睡觉
Keep your voices down. Brian is sleeping.
-对不起尤妮希 -我们回来晚了
- I'm sorry, Eunice. - Sorry We are late.
对不起 我们刚在庆祝
I'm so sorry. We were celebrating.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
这都凌晨了 你说好11点回家
It's already tomorrow. You said you'd be home at 11.
尤妮希 干嘛这么认真
Eunice, Why are you so serious?
下次你应该和我们一起去跳舞
Next time you should come dancing with us.
晚安 室友们
Good night, roomies.
他怎么样 我希望他没太闹腾
How was he? I hope he wasn't difficult.
我知道我上次就没给你钱
I know I owe you from last time.
十美元
10, hey?
拿着
But here, take...
这是一美元
Oh, this is one.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
饶了我吧 我需要找点乐子
Give me a break. I really needed some fun.
我早上要去教堂 你却害我缺觉
I have church in the morning, and you have robbed me of my sleep
就跟你害我缺钱一样
just as you have robbed me of my money.
尤妮希 我明天带布莱恩去时把剩下的给你
Eunice, I'll bring the rest tomorrow when I bring Brian.
不行 你欠我太多钱了
You will not. You owe me too much.
别的家庭都会按时付工资
Other families pay me.
拜托 我要上班
Please! I have a shift.
在你染上寻欢作乐的习惯前
You should have thought of that
你就该想到这个问题
before you contracted Saturday Night Fever.
振作起来吧
Get your life together.
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝 你怎么起来了 现在是半夜
Baby, What are you doing awake? It's the middle of the night.
我闻到曲奇了
I smell cookies.
我可以吃一个吗
Can I have one?
不 这些要给妈妈的同事们
No. These are for people at Mommy's Work.
-求求你 -好吧 就一个
- Please. - Okay. One.
我们平分 好吗 吃完你回去睡觉
We'll split it, okay? And then back to bed.
好吃吗
Is it good?
好吃 好吃
Yummy, Yummy.
你好
Hello?
布莱恩 你妈妈呢
Brian, Where's your mother?
她在这 睡着了
She's here. She's asleep.
我的天
Dear Jesus!
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mommy.
亲爱的 你睡着了吗
Bea-Bea, were you asleep?
都快中午11点了
It's almost 11:00 a.m. There.
不 不 我起来有一会儿了
No, no. I've been up for hours.
拿上妈妈的制♥服♥和鞋子 快点
Grab Mommy's uniform and shoes. Hurry.
我听说你昨晚出去跳舞了
I hear you were out dancing last night.
妈妈 尤妮希什么都会告诉你
Mama, Why do you call me when
你为什么还要打电♥话♥给我呢
you can just get your information from Eunice?
如果我的女儿能对我开诚布公
If my daughter told me what was going on in her life,
我也不用去找尤妮希了
I wouldn't have to talk to Eunice.
妈 我要上班了
Ma, I have to go work.
你拿着海洋科学的文凭 却跑去卖♥♥薯条
A degree in marine science, but you are handing out french fries.
幸好你♥爸♥不在了 不用看着你这样
Thank God your father is not alive to see this.
你离了婚
You're divorced,
睡在朋友家的沙发上
sleeping on your friends' couch...
你这是让布莱恩过什么日子
What kind of life do you want for Brian?
是时候回家了
It's time to come home.
你也变成了一个被惯坏的美国人了
You've become a spoiled American.
好啦 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
亲爱的
My love,
你是我们家第一个上大学的女人
you're the first woman in our family to go to college.
为什么要浪费你的文凭
Why do you continue wasting your education?
妈 我要上班了 再见
Mum, I got to go to work. Bye.
-等等... -来
- Wait... - Come.
弗兰克餐厅
-弗兰克在吗 -做透析去了
- Is Frank around? - At dialysis.
-好 -不是吧
- Okay. - Oh, no.
我知道 我知道 宝贝 来
I know. I know. Baby, come.
去那个卡座坐着 别乱动
Okay, go sit at that booth and don't move.
我去给你拿蜡笔 别再给吃了
I'm going to bring you crayons, and don't eat them again.
弗兰克来了 你应该怎么办
When Frank comes, what are you going to do?
-躲起来 -对
- Hide. - Yes.
-你好 -碧翠丝 他们放了辣椒
- Hi. - Beatrice, they put the peppers in.
那帮混♥蛋♥ 我让迈克再给你做一份
The bastards. I'll have Mike make you a new one.
与此同时...
In the meantime...
我们是为了你的饼干才来这的
Your cookies are the real reason we come here.
你什么时候来尝尝我们的东西
When are you going to let us feed you?