剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
根据真实事件改编
部分情节为虚构
小美国
第一季 第六集
如果您现在就行动
If you act now,
我们还将包括我们的能量增强蛋白
We'll also include our energy-boost protein powder.
令人兴奋 及早入手为宜
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
在接下来的二十四小时内
That offer is only for the next 24 hours.
这些维生素是我们的头号♥产品
Our Sonalife Daily Vitamin is our number one product
我让我全家人都使用它
that I have my entire family use.
爱 我们要去墨西哥快餐店 要我们等你吗
Ai, we're going to Chipotle. You want us to wait?
你可以给我带他们最大的墨西哥卷饼吗
Can you bring me back the biggest burrito they have?
我要待在这儿 挣奖金
I'm going to stay here and get the bonus.
你会让我们看起来很差劲的哦
You're gonna make us look bad.
对 我们的产品有全额退款保证
Our products are backed by a full money-back guarantee,
但我还没有过客户 要求退款的
but I've never had a customer ask for-- a refund.
你对我们的入门套餐包感兴趣吗
Can I interest you in a starter pack?
没事 没事 我没事
No, no, I'm okay.
别挂电♥话♥
Please don't hang up.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
但这并不是说在我去医院前
But that doesn't mean you can't save a lot of money
你不能省一大笔钱的
before I go to the hospital.
打电♥话♥给我老公 叫他记得去接宝
Call my husband! Make sure he picks up Bo.
深呼吸 女士
Deep breaths, ma'am.
"深呼吸"用中文怎么说
How do you say "deep breaths" in Chinese?
我会说英语
I speak English.
爱
她真漂亮
She's so pretty.
我刚刚更新了你的病历
I just updated your chart.
一切看起来都很好
Everything looks great.
如果你有任何需要 我就在大厅
I'm down the hall if you need anything.
我是哥哥啦
I'm a brother now!
-轻轻的 -别急
- Be gentle. - No hurry.
瞧我们这家子
Look at our family.
我得打通电♥话♥
I have to take this.
来 宝
Here, Bo.
你来拿
You're in charge.
照着妹妹啊
Film your sister.
-你看到妹妹了吗 -喂 什么事
- Do you see your younger sister? - Hello. What's happened?
可以看到吗
Can you see her?
这是你的妹妹
She's your younger sister.
我是宝 我是你的哥哥 别害怕
I'm Bo. I'm your older brother. Don't be afraid!
然后我来录制你哦
And I'm filming you.
你好 妹妹
How are you, little sister?
欢迎来到一年一度的度假抽奖
赢得一次免费旅行
捐赠
你好[夏威夷语]Aloha!
喝完
Finish your broth!
营养都在汤里面
All the nutrients are at the bottom.
-我们正在喝 -我们正在喝
- We're trying. - We're trying.
我四点来接你们 然后我们可以去面条大王吃饭
I'll pick you up at 4:00. We can go to Noodle King for dinner.
我不行 我有欢迎魔法师的活动
Can't. I've Welcome Wizards.
我有舞蹈排练
I have dance rehearsal.
今天是家庭周五
But today is Family Friday.
好了好了 我去买♥♥外卖♥♥
I'll get takeout
等你们回来我们一起吃
and we can eat together at home after.
放心好了 我等你们回来再吃
And don't worry. I'll wait to eat until you arrive.
还有 别忘了 明天有博览会
And don't forget we have plans tomorrow. Expo!
-又去 为什么 -我们赢不了的
- Again. Why? - We're never gonna win.
我们会赢的
We're going to win.
赢利之后 我们终于就可以去度假了
We'll win, and we'll go on our first spring break holiday.
别忘了哦 你的妈咪有好运气
You know your mother has good luck.
你去年就这么说
You said that last year,
我们整个寒假都在看老电影 唱卡拉OK
and we spent the whole break watching old videos and singing karaoke.
我去年不是差一点赢了吗
I almost won last year.
你不可能差一点赢了抽奖
You can't almost win a raffle.
他们只是从碗里抽个名字出来
They just pick a name out of a bowl.
对
Yeah.
我们三个一起出去游玩
But wouldn't it be fun for the three of us
不是很有趣的吗
to go on an adventure together?
妈 没事的 我们不需要什么豪华旅游
Mom, it's okay. We don't need to go on some fancy vacation.
我得去为学术评估测试预考好好学习
I gotta study for my PSATs anyway.
再见 妈
Bye, mom.
早一点回家哦
Home early!
-再见 妈 -哎
- Bye, mom. - Hey.
再见 我爱你们
Bye-bye! I love you!
快走啊
Come on!
走什么走 我在跟我的孩子们说我爱他们
You come on! I was telling my kids I love them.
宝宝 起床 来来来来
Up, up, up!
去博览会
Expo time!
我能有自己的一个周末吗
Can I just have one weekend to myself?
今天是我们的幸运日
It's our lucky day.
天气非常糟糕
The weather is terrible.
没有人去博览会
No one will want to go to the Expo.
我们还是不会赢的
We're still not gonna win.
不是跟你说过 把脚盖好
I told you, you have to wear socks.
否则你的血液会被冻住 你的心脏会停止跳动
Or your blood will freeze and your heart will stop.
这事从来没有发生在任何人身上
That's never happened to anyone, ever.
这话是冯花说的
Tell that to Feng Hua.
她都93岁了 还得了癌症 你自己去吧
She was 93 and she had cancer. Just go without us.
这是本世纪最大的暴风雪 各位
It is the storm of the century, everybody.
待在家里 注意安全
Stay home. Stay safe.
不管你做什么 千万别出行
And whatever you do, stay off the road.
今天人不多
Not many people here today.
《托斯卡尼艳阳下》
Under the Tuscan Sun.
感觉有好运
Feeling lucky.
好了
All right.
阿♥拉♥斯加邮轮♥大♥奖的获得者是...
And the winner of the grand prize Alaskan cruise is...
王爱
Ai Wang.
大庆典号♥
这是我见过的最大的邮轮
It's the biggest boat ever!
天啊
Oh, my God.
来比谁先上船
Race you to the ship!
让你先跑10秒
I'll give you a ten-second head start.
赶紧 快点
Come on. Hurry up!
快点 快点 我们不能晚了
C'mon, hurry up. We can't be late.
-你不喜欢这件衣服吗 -宝宝
- You're upset about this shirt? - Bo-Bo.
你们好 欢迎来到大亚美利加纳
Hello, hello, hello, and welcome to the Grand Americana.
他们叫我克雷格因为我的名字是克雷格
They call me Craig because my name is Craig.
你明白的
You got it.
我是本邮轮的专职礼宾服务员
Anyhoo, I'm gonna be your dedicated cruise concierge.
我们这里有各种各样的活动
We have a wide range of activities,
比如淘金 雕刻图腾柱
like panning for gold, totem pole carving.
但我个人认为
But for my money,
本邮轮最赞的地方是在顶层甲板看日出
the best part of this cruise is sunrise on the roof deck.
阿♥拉♥斯加的壮丽尽在眼前
All that Alaskan majesty.
大自然的风光尽情展现
Talk about Mother Nature showing off.
你们的房♥间号♥是1104
Okay. You guys are Room 1104,
所以要去大厅那边坐电梯
so you're gonna take the elevators down the hall.
-宝 拿着行李 -今晚
- Bo, get the luggage. - And tonight,
记得去甲板和船长喝鸡尾酒和无酒精鸡尾酒
join the captain on the deck for cocktails and mocktails.
来张全家福吗
Family photo?
好 等等
Yes. Hold on.
放下 来 宝宝
Put it down. Come on, Bo-Bo.
不要 妈妈 拜托
No, Mom. Come on.
快点
Hurry up.
宝宝 亲亲 亲
Bo-Bo, kiss. Kiss.
妈
Mom.
我们有阳台 应有尽有
We have a balcony and everything!
-脱鞋 -来了
- Take off your shoes! - Go, go, go.
-来看看 -天啊
- Check it out! - Oh, my gosh!
风景真美 就像做梦
Look at that view! I can't believe this.
-没想到你真赢了 妈 -天啊
- I can't believe you won this, Mom. - Oh, my gosh!
宝 打你
Bo! Bo! Bo! Hit it!