剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
Or your idea of sunglasses for people with curly hair.
你这话给了我启发
I'm inspired by this.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
拭目以待吧
Let's see.
怎么样
Is it good?
对了
By the way,
明天下午
tomorrow afternoon,
要进行石头的第一次爆♥炸♥试验
the first explosions are happening at the rock.
你♥爸♥爸希望我们都能去
Anyway, your father wants us to be there.
这对你♥爸♥爸来说很重要
This is very important to your father.
也许对他很重要吧
Well, if it's important to him.
亲爱的
Baby...
关于音乐会还有其他的事 我和他谈过了
I had words with him about the concert and everything.
他对自己的行为很失望
He's disappointed in his actions.
他以后会改正
He'll make it better.
他活在自己的幻想世界里
He lives in this fantasy world.
那石头是移不走的
That rock isn't moving,
如果他觉得能移走石头 那真是疯了
and he's crazy if he thinks it will.
亲爱的
Azizam,
你♥爸♥爸在德黑兰拥有自己的畜牧市场
your father had his own livestock market in Tehran.
他开了伊朗第一家数码摄影工作室
He had the first digital photo studio in all of Iran.
当他的溜冰场开张时
When he opened his roller-skating rink,
革命卫队的人差点把他送进监狱
the Revolutionary Guards almost threw him in jail.
他卖♥♥了德黑兰华丽的大房♥子 到停车场打工
He sold our beautiful house in Tehran to work in a parking lot
就是为了让你能够来到美国读大学
so you could go to United States college
让你能够在咖啡馆里开那愚蠢的音乐会
and you could play silly concerts in coffee shops
让你有自♥由♥去选择
and so you could have the freedom
过上你想要的 有抱负或者没有抱负的生活
to be as ambitious or not ambitious as you want.
当你♥爸♥爸说他会给我们造出一个美丽的家时
So when your father says that he will build us a beautiful home,
我深信不疑 他一定能够做到
I know in my soul that it will happen.
你觉得那块顽石会阻碍他的进程吗
You think a stupid rock is going to stop him?
你一点都不了解你的父亲
You don't know your father.
清场了
All clear!
何塞
Hey, Jose.
赛菲尔 过来 过来
Sefior. Come. Come.
你可以解释下这个过程吗
Eh, can you please explain the process?
这次爆♥炸♥试验要怎么进行
How does it work with this exploratory explosion?
何塞 快点
Jose, come on.
我按下按钮 那边炸♥药♥就炸了
Eh, I... I press the button, and the charges explode.
不不不 数下倒计时
No, no. Do the countdown.
一 二 三 开始
One two three.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
很好啊
It's good.
何塞 成功了吗
Jose, was it a success?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I--
何塞还不知道
Jose doesn't know yet.
高科技雷达
High-tech radar.
非常复杂
Very sophisticated.
好吧
Okay.
情况怎么样
So what is the status?
-那边 -怎么样
- Over here-- - Uh-huh?
石头陷下去一米八左右后停下了
Rock goes down six feet and then it stops.
一米八吗 那还不错啊
Six feet? Very manageable.
-但这边 -怎么了
- But over here... - Huh?
有三米
Ten feet.
就像地下的阶梯一样
Like underground, a staircase.
高度差异非常大
Many different heights.
这石头很大
It's very big.
太大了
Uh, Very big.
那我们把推土机叫来 清理碎片
Okay, so we bring a bulldozer and-- and take the debris,
然后再炸一次
and then we explode again.
然后我们再炸
And then we-- we explode again.
然后 何塞 我们再炸一次
And then, Jose, we explode again, huh?
它真的非常大
It's very big.
太大了
Too big.
这是...
It's-- It's, uh...
这需要一个持续的过程
It's an ongoing process, you know?
所以...
So, uh...
我一定能搞定的
I got you.
来吧
Ah, come on.
如果我不是全押 那我就要弃牌了
If I can't be all in, I have to fold.
所以很抱歉 我退出
So I'm sorry. I'm out.
一份邀请都没拿到
Not a single offer.
我们的老朋友又回来了
Oh. Our friend is back.
-...被称为破坏者 -重点是...
- ...has been called the disruptor. - Well, the point is...
亲爱的 怎么了
Azizam, What's wrong?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我错了吗
Did I make a mistake?
贝拉德 你好啊 哥们
Behrad! What's up, my man?
你好啊 维克托
Hey, Victor.
你♥爸♥爸把这个落下了
Hey, uh, your dad left this here.
你能帮忙带给他吗
Can you give it to him?
好啊
Yeah.
爆♥炸♥进行得怎么样
Hey, how'd the explosion go?
我没去
I didn't make it.
真遗憾 我喜欢看东西炸飞
That's too bad. I love when shit blows up.
好吧 再见啦
All right. See you, man.
遗失停车票要付最大金额费用
雅斯敏的纺织屋
这是0.09平方米大小的石头
One square foot of the rock.
还要搬这样的7999块才行
Seven thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine to go.
晚安
Night.
我们需要一把新锄头了
And we need a new pickax!
爸爸
Baba.
你带吃的来了吗 谢谢
You brought food? Merci.
给大家的
For the guys.
-这是我儿子 绩点3.65呢 -谢谢
- This is my son, 3.65 GPA. - Oh! Thank you.
这事你说过了
Yeah, you mentioned.
看起来不错啊
Looking good.
是啊 进展很明显吧
Yeah. Look how much progress we made, no?
我要和你说件事
I gotta tell you something.
我一直在存钱
I've been saving up my money,
我想了很多
and I've been thinking about it a lot,
我准备租下杰森公♥寓♥的那间屋子
and I'm gonna rent that room in Jason's apartment.
你长大了
You're... a grown boy.
你马上就要成为大人了
You, uh, are almost a man.
我还是会给你建好那间屋子的
I'm still gonna build you that room.
如果你要我帮你看下租♥房♥♥协议 我随时都在
If you want me to look over the rental agreement, I'm here.
三个月后
这首歌♥一定会流行的
This is a major hit.
别这么说 你拉高了他的期望值
Don't say that. You'll raise his expectation.
不不不 这首歌♥很振奋人心
No, no, no. This song inspires
因为它讲的主题很重要
because it-- it is about something.
人们对屠宰业不够重视
People aren't talking about the slaughter industry enough.
这是一首属于素食主义者的团歌♥
This will be an anthem for vegans
因为他们还没有一首团歌♥呢
because they have had no anthem.
该回去工作了
Oh. Back to work.
一天比一天小了
Smaller every day!
他不会放弃的 对吧
He's never gonna stop, is he?
不会的 你了解你♥爸♥爸是个怎样的人
No. You know your father.
法拉兹还在努力盖着梦想中的房♥子
不过是在另一个地方
这里的石头小一些