剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
改编自真实故事
每日菜单
黛比是个很差的计时员
她把大家的兴致都毁了
孤筏重洋
抱歉打扰了 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
非常抱歉 我去哪里登记...
I'm so sorry. Where do I check in-- -
好的 知道了
Yeah, got it.
杰克
家务板
杰克
请不要改变你的家务安排
-铃锤 -铃锤
- The clapper. - The clapper.
是铃锤 你怎么能这么蠢
It's the clapper! How dumb can you be?
问题不在我
I am not the problem.
飞毛腿便利店
你好
Hi.
看来很饿啊
Oh, hungry.
我自己也很喜欢吃奶油蛋糕球
I'm a Sno Ball gal myself.
吃过粉色的吗
Ever have the pink ones?
特别好吃
So good.
你们住在附近吗
You guys from around here?
一共4.18
It's 4.18.
我再也受不了这种屁话了 我听不下去了
Can't hear that shit anymore! I can't hear that!
爸爸
Daddy!
我们的沉默旅程结束了
We've reached the end of our silence.
记住 大多数词语没有意义
Remember, most words are meaningless.
只有在沉默之中 我们才能找到真正的意义
It is in the silence between the words that we find true meaning.
当我们从一段高贵的沉默中脱离开来
As we emerge from a period of noble silence,
才能进入高贵的讲话时期
we enter into a period of noble speech.
你们重新开始说话之后 一定要谨言慎行
As you return to words, do so carefully.
如果你们没有说话的冲动 那就不要说
If you don't feel the impulse to speak, please do not.
但如果你们想分享你们的任何经验
But if you would like to share any aspect of your experience,
现在请畅所欲言
please feel free to do so now.
请说
Yes.
大家好 我是亨利
Hi. I'm Henry.
以前对我来说最难的就是忘记时间
The hardest part for me was letting go of time,
一直想看表
wanting to watch the clock.
你现在克服了吗
Were you able to move past it?
我想是的
I think that I was.
还有 我不知道这算不算高贵的讲话
Oh, and, um, I don't know if this counts as noble speech,
但你的长袍
but you've had a price
在修行期间一直挂着一个价签
tag hanging on your tunic the whole retreat.
快把我给逼疯了
It's been driving me a little crazy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请说
Yes.
我是莉蒂亚
Uh, I'm Lydia.
我最近离婚了 我非常生气
I'm recently divorced. And I just had so much anger.
不知怎的 我感觉我放下了一些
But I feel like I've somehow let some of it go,
因为我感觉更轻了
because I feel lighter.
这很棒 莉蒂亚
That's wonderful, Lydia.
我的妻子也离开了我
My wife left me too.
她肯定会离开你的
Oh, I'm sure she did.
什么
What.
过来
Come here. You--
做得很棒
Oh, good work.
-谢谢 -真的
- Thanks. - Really.
我经历了很棒的旅程
I had such an experience, you know.
我说过我没有感到完全觉悟
I mentioned I didn't feel totally enlightened.
佛教和犹太教的交汇是什么
And what is the crossover of Buddhism and Judaism?
-当然 -我认为
- Sure. - I think.
你好 我是杰克
Hi, I'm Jack.
你已经知道了
You know that already.
天啊 我的声音听起来真奇怪
God, my voice sounds weird.
我自己制♥作♥肥皂 我甚至都不知道你的名字
I make my own soap. I don't even know your name.
很抱歉我打了你的脸
I'm so sorry that I hit you in the face.
我想说点什么 但我们不允许说话
I wanted to say something, but we were not allowed to speak.
我不知道自己怎么了 我很绝望
I don't know what got into me. I was so desperate.
我最大的恐慌是 孤独
My biggest fear is to be... alone.
孤独让我害怕
Solitude terrifles me.
所以我决定冒险来到美国
So I decided to make this big trip to America.
独自一人
Alone.
就好像这能解决一切问题 但并非如此
As if it would solve everything, but it didn't.
你知道站在科罗拉多大峡谷的边上
Do you know how it feels to be at the edge of the Grand Canyon,
却没人和你一起分享是什么感觉吗
with no one to share it with?
太悲伤了
It's so sad.
对我来说 美国应该是
For me America was supposed to be...
《孤筏重洋》的作者
一次壮观旅行的承诺 就像托尔·海尔达尔一样
a promise of a big journey. Like Thor Heyerdahl.
但这里全是休息区和麦当劳
But it was all rest stops and McDonald's.
这里有太多家麦当劳
There are a lot of McDonald's here.
显然你不知道我在说什么
You have no idea what I'm saying, obviously.
但我喜欢你看我的眼神
But I like the way you look at me.
你的眼神很温柔
You have kind eyes.
但是我们之间是不可能的
Nothing can start between us, though.
因为
Because...
我必须要继续了解自己
I have to finish working on myself.
来发现我的内在
To find it in me.
而不是停留于别人眼中的我
And not through someone else's eyes.
就这样 很抱歉
There. I'm sorry.
我只听懂了"麦当劳"
All I got was "McDonald's."
我知道这很奇怪
Okay, I know this is weird,
但我正在北方
but, uh, I... am-am building...
建一座小木屋
a cabin upstate.
你想和我一起去看看吗
Would you like to come visit me?
你 和我
You... come...
一起去
with me.
好 我会去的
Yes. Yes. I will come.
西尔维亚娜
她去参观了他的小木屋
他们已经结婚22年了