剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
等你们的披萨能吃的时候
Mmm! When you make pizza edible.
你真是个疯子 人人都爱披萨
You are a crazy person. Everyone loves pizza.
它们总像少了点什么
It just feels like half an idea.
-不好意思 -好吧
- Excuse me. - Okay.
宝贝 把它放下 你干嘛要这样
Baby, put that down. Drop it. Why are you doing that?
这里好无聊
It's boring here.
我给你拿零食
I'll get you a snack.
你好 亲爱的 怎么样呀
Hey, sweetheart. How you doing?
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
他想在你透析回来后看看你
He wanted to see you after your dialysis.
你还好吗 弗兰克
How are you doing, Frank?
不算太好 我肾不好
I'm not great. My kidneys aren't great.
就今天
It's just today.
你总说"就今天"
It's always "Just today"!
昨天这么说 明天你也会这么说
It was today yesterday, and it's gonna be today tomorrow.
该死
Damn it!
够了 我不能让小孩在店里乱跑
Look, this is it. I can't have a kid running around in here.
我的保姆辞工了
I lost my babysitter.
弗兰克 放她一马吧
Frank, cut her some slack.
我可不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here.
我都让你在柜台卖♥♥你的饼干了
I let you sell your cookies at the register.
因为一半的利润归你
Because you take half my profit.
因为这是我的生意
Because it's my business.
上次我就警告过你
I warned you last time.
你要是找不到保姆 就别在这上班
If you can't get a babysitter, you can't work here.
出去
Get out.
弗兰克 我要养孩子 我需要这份工作
Frank, I have a child to support. I need this job.
你被开除了
You're fired.
那我把饼干也带走 过来
Then I'm taking my cookies with me. Come.
-你的派超难吃 -是 你的饼干...
- And your pies suck! - Yeah, well, your cookies...
确实好吃
Well, they're good.
-我累了 -快到家了 好吗
- I'm tired. - We are almost home, okay?
自己走好吗 你是大孩子了 走
Can you just please walk? You are big boy now. Walk.
-我不想走 -拜托 我的手酸了
- I don't want to. - Please. My arms are tired.
-抱我 我不 -拜托
- Carry me! No, no! - Please.
-抱我 抱我 -布莱恩 别闹了
- Carry me! Carry me! - Brian, stop it.
这年纪让人头疼 是吧
Oh, that's a tough age, huh?
你对你现在的唇膏品牌满意吗
Are you currently happy with your brand of lipstick?
什么
What?
我要给街坊四邻推荐一款
I'm introducing the neighborhood
面向职业女性的全新化妆品牌
to a new line of cosmetics for the Working Woman.
我刚刚失业
I just lost my job.
我也失过业 是雅芳拯救了我
I was unemployed, too, until Avon saved my life.
现在我给自己打工
And now I'm my own boss.
我给你一份免费样品吧
Let me give you a free sample.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a great day!
不用担心 妈妈会有办法的
Don't Worry. Mommy's going to fix this.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好 我能帮你什么吗
Hi. May I help you with something?
我在找女士套装
Yes. I'm looking for a lady's suit.
什么样的
Okay. What kind?
成功人士的西装
A successful business suit.
像宗毓华或《家族王朝》里穿的那种吗
Ooh! Like Connie Chung or like Dynasty?
前者为80年代美国知名亚裔主播
后者为热播剧集
我也不知道我在问什么 我这只有一套
Actually, I don't even know why I'm asking. We only have one.
四美元 绿色 就是这件
It is $4, it's green and it's right here.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
你好 我要给街坊四邻推荐一款
Hello. I am introducing the neighborhood
小猪扭扭连锁百货
激动人心的全新饼干
to a new line of very exciting cookies.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
你好
Hello.
我要给街坊四邻推荐一款...
I'm here in the neighborhood...
...激动人心的全新饼干
...Introducing a new line of exciting cookies.
你好 好吃的饼干尝一下吗
Hello. Would you like to buy a delicious cookie?
抱歉 我已经买♥♥了一包奥利奥
Sorry, I already bought a pack of Oreos.
这些比奥利奥好吃
These are better than Oreos.
可不能让这些人跑进超♥市♥里
Got to get them before they get into the supermarket.
打扰一下 先生 想买♥♥点饼干吗
Excuse me, sir. Are you interested in buying a cookie?
是做慈善还是什么吗 拯救鲸鱼
What's this, for charity or something? Y'all saving the whales?
只是买♥♥来吃的
For eating.
我不爱吃甜点 拿去吧
I'm not really a dessert guy, but here.
给孩子的
It's for your kid.
你忘拿饼干了
You forgot your cookie.
他不想要
He doesn't want it.
打扰了 先生 能否向你推荐一款激...
Excuse me, sir. Can I introduce you to a new line of exciting-
你不能在这 这里不允许推销
You can't be here. Uh, there's no soliciting.
但我看到有人在这卖♥♥过饼干
But I've seen people selling cookies here before.
对 女童子军
Yeah, Girl Scouts.
这里也不能乞讨
We can't have any panhandlers.
我没在乞讨 我在卖♥♥曲奇
I'm not panhandling. I'm selling cookies.
总之你得换个地方 谢谢
Just do it somewhere else. Thank you.
我再也不会去那家小猪扭扭连锁百货
I am never shopping at that Piggly Wiggly again.
你最好别接
Don't you dare answer that.
你知道是谁打来的 你才刚开始感觉好点
You know who it is, and you're just starting to feel better.
如果我不接 她会一直打
If I don't pick it up, she'll keep calling.
如果你接了 又会一蹶不振
If you do pick it up, you'll feel like garbage.
我已经一蹶不振了
I already do.
我没法付你房♥租 我离婚了
I can't pay you rent. I'm divorced.
我只能在这待两礼拜 但我待了八个月
I was supposed to be here two weeks. It's been eight months.
我们不介意
We don't mind.
你在这我们很开心
We love having you here.
我居然被一个用柠檬做酸橙派的人炒了
And I just got fired by a guy who makes key lime pie with lemons.
你跟你妈妈说你被炒了吗
Have you told your mom you got fired?
绝不 你敢想象吗
Never. Can you imagine?
"我的天 小碧
"Oh, my God, Bea-Bea. Mmm?
你上过大学却连个小餐馆的工作都保不住
You Went to college, and you can't even keep a job at a diner.
现在你只能沦落街头卖♥♥曲奇
And now you are out there in the street selling the cookies.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
曲奇 曲奇 谁想要曲奇"
Cookies, cookies, who wants a cookie?"
-我的上帝 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
拜托 那曲奇味道棒极了
Excuse me, that is a superpower.
好吧 我可能是真醉了
Okay, I might be really drunk,
但你这样走出去卖♥♥的话
but you go out there like that, and-
不 真的 这能让你成名
No, seriously, that shit's gonna make you famous.
拉倒吧 每个乌干达的女人都会做
Come on. Every Woman in Uganda can do this.
但是姐妹 你在肯塔基州的路易维尔
But, girl, you're in Louisville, Kentucky.
曲奇 曲奇 我们卖♥♥曲奇啦
Cookies. Cookies. We are selling cookies.
谁想要曲奇
Who wants cookies?
曲奇 曲奇 你想来点曲奇吗
Cookies. Cookies. Do you like some cookies?
-闻闻 -不 谢谢
- Smile. - No, thank you.
曲奇 路易维尔最好的曲奇
Cookies. The best cookies in Louisville.
不 谢谢
Ah. No, thank you.
-曲奇 曲 -你好
- Cookies. C0-- - Hey.
我喜欢你的穿着 这些颜色
I dig your outfit. Those colors...
你为什么把它顶在头上
Why is that on your head?
我在卖♥♥曲奇
Oh, I'm selling some cookies.
五十美分一个 但你要的话
Fifty cents for one, but for you,
我的朋友 一美元两个
my friends, I'll give you two for $1.
当然了 我们要买♥♥好多
Hell, yeah. We'll take, like, a lot.
十二个吗 我可以给你折扣
Like a dozen? I'll give you a discount.
十二个完全可以
We totally need a dozen.
太棒了 太棒了
Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes.
十二个
And 12.
去拿钱
Go get the money.
你怎么能把它顶得这么稳
How's that staying on your head right now?
非洲魔法
African magic.
曲奇 曲奇
Cookies. Cookies.
-那车味道怪怪的 -谁想要曲奇
- That car smells funny. - Who wants a cookie?
路易维尔最好的曲奇
The best cookies in Louisville.
曲奇