剧集 | 小美国 | 导航列表
我们一会儿要去露天市场 你可以一起
We're going to one of the souks later if you want to join.
好啊
Sure.
又回到这个话题
Again with this conversation.
我不知道 所有名演员都这么干
I don't know. I mean, all the famous movie stars do it.
把这边往后拉
You know, you get this pulled back.
把这边夹住 再把鼻子垫高
And then you get this clipped. You get the nose done.
你还不如直接换一下脸
You might as well just change your face.
就选个完全不同的得了
Mmm. Just pick a completely different one.
其实我还指望你帮我付整容费呢
And actually, I was hoping you'd pay for it as well. Yes.
看见没 这才是目的
See? This is what it is.
每次最后都是说到这个
This is what it always comes down to.
我们要关门了
We're closing.
但我们还没喝完
But we're not done.
你们已经喝完了
Yes, you are.
我来就行 我付钱 你们走吧
I got this. It's on me. Go.
快点 去吧
Yalla. Go.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- Are you all right? - Not too bad!
快跑
Run!
挪开 这是我的歌♥
Move. This is my song.
BGM: A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
让我睡觉吧
Let me sleep!
赞恩
Zain?
-拉菲格 -赞恩
- Rafiq. - Zain.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
-今天别来上班 -赞恩
- Don't come in to work today. - Zain?
怎么回事
What happened?
赞恩
Zain!
我在电♥话♥里怎么跟你说的
What was the one thing I told you over the phone?
怎么回事
What happened?
你弟弟来了
Your brother was here.
拉菲格 他们找到你了 你得离开了
Rafiq. They found you. You need to leave.
他们知道你在哪里工作了
They know where you work.
就好像是神在惩罚我
It's as if God is punishing me.
我很抱歉 加扎勒
I'm so sorry, Ghazal.
这不是你的问题
You're not the problem here.
你现在就得走了
You need to leave. Now.
我又能去哪里呢
Where would I even go?
我无处可去了
I have nowhere to go.
约旦
Jordan.
约旦吗
Jordan?
我在约旦谁都不认识
I don't know anyone in Jordan.
我知道听起来很可怕 但你在这里不安全
I know how scary this is... but you're not safe here anymore.
我不想
I don't want to...
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
联♥合♥国♥在你自己的国家保护不了你
The UN can't protect you in your own country.
所以我们得把你送出国
So we need to get you over the border.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们美国见
I'll see you in America.
约旦 安曼
请填写意向国家
Please fill in the countries of your preference.
到那里之后
Once you're there,
填写潜在庇护国家 美国 加拿大
你要向联♥合♥国♥申请庇护
you need to plead your case to the UN for asylum.
让他们知道你没有别的选择了
Make them see there's no other option.
填写潜在庇护国家 美国 加拿大 美国
然后等待发放文件
Then just wait for your papers.
可能会要很久
It could take a long time...
但一定要一直刷新页面
but don't stop refreshing that page.
我的进度查询
查询进度 待定
回车
查询进度 待定
回车
待定
请享用
Enjoy it.
如果还要点菜 就叫我
If you need anything else, call me.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
拉菲格 宝贝
Rafiq. Habibi.
奶奶
Grandma?
该死
Shit.
抱歉 我太笨手笨脚了
I'm sorry. I'm such a muppet.
约旦
查询进度 待定
您的上网时间已到 请联♥系♥网♥管♥协助
我还没好呢
Hey! I'm not done.
时间到了 付完钱才能继续上网
Yes, you are. No more internet until you pay.
我周末前领工资 我保证到时候就给你
I get paid end of the week. I'll get it to you then, I promise.
我看起来像是个慈善机构吗
Do I look like a charity?
你觉得我开店是为了做慈善吗
Do you think I run this shop out of the kindness of my heart?
上网是要钱的
Internet costs money!
再给我五分钟就好 我马上弄好了
I just need five more minutes. I'm almost done.
你上五分钟的网 周末前付十分钟的钱
You take your five, but you pay for ten at the end of the week!
您的上网时间已到 请联♥系♥网♥管♥协助
查询进度 待定
我周五把剩下的钱给你
I'll give you the rest on Friday.
不用了
You're good.
你脑子是中风了吗
Did you have a stroke?
你的钱结清了 去谢那边那位朋友吧
Your balance is cleared. You can thank your friend there.
你不用这样的 我有钱 我能自己付
You didn't have to do that. I have money. I pay for my own.
我无意冒犯
I didn't mean to offend.
我只是想为
I just wanted to apologize
之前在餐厅的事道个歉
for the mess I made at your restaurant.
是啊 你来搞了很多麻烦
Yes. You come in and make a lot of trouble.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
如果你愿意 可以请我一起喝一杯
If you want, you can invite me to have a drink with you...
随时都行
...any time.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
现在不痛
Not now.
是工伤吗
Was it from work?
不 是我爸爸
No. My father.
天呐 我
Oh, my God. I'm--
我很抱歉 这太野蛮了
I'm sorry. It's barbaric.
不 他觉得他在保护我
No, he-- He thought he was protecting me.
从小到大 他们告诉我们同性恋会下地狱
Growing up, they tell us being gay, it means you go to hell.
不仅是你 还有你妈妈
Not just you, but your mother also.
我爸烧我手臂的时候告诉我
When my father put my arm to the flame, he told me...
"这只是五秒钟的火烧
"This is what it feels for five seconds.
想象一下永恒的灼烧"
Imagine eternity."
来自美国的问候
一年后
亲爱的拉菲格 你不会相信
Dear Rafiq. You'll never believe
我这双淡褐色眼睛看到什么了
what I can see behind these hazel eyes.
我现在活出了美国梦 宝贝
I'm living the American dream, baby.
你走了之后 一切都发生得太快
Since you've been gone, it's all happened so fast.
我来这里几个月 就在等这样一个时刻
I've been here for a few months waiting for a moment like this,
来自美国的问候
和我预想的很不一样
and it's very different than I expected.
来自美国的问候
我想是比想象的更好
In a good way, I think.
你马上就能来了 我知道的 别放弃
You'll be next. I know it. Don't give up.
查询进度 待定
继续查查你的进度状态
And keep checking your status.
爱你 独♥立♥小姐 亦称赞恩
Love, Miss Independent, AKA Zain.
来自美国的问候
好莱坞
查询进度
待定
查询进度
待定
好莱坞
拉菲格·侯赛尼
朱奈德·侯赛尼
查询进度
结果
批准
上帝太棒了
God is great!
怎么了
What is it?
-你犯什么病了 -上帝保佑你
- What's wrong with you? - God bless you.
-怎么了 -你真是个小甜心
- What happened? - You sweetheart.
你真是个性感美丽的男人
Look, you're a sexy, beautiful man.
你还没付钱呢
You still have to pay!
你在美国有认识的人吗
Do you know anybody in America?
有 我最好的朋友赞恩 他住这里
Yes. My best friend, Zain. He live here.
把这些随身携带
Keep these with you always.
我建议你塑封一下
I'd recommend putting them in plastic.
重新办可不容易
They're no picnic to replace.