剧集 | 生命(2009) | 导航列表
At the moment I feel about 5 to 10% confident that I'm safe here,
但是我们根本不知道 会发生什么事
but the truth is we just don't know.
随着时间过去
As the days pass,
凯文和麦特的情绪 不禁被眼前景象所牵动
Kevin and Matt can't help but feel more deeply involved.
我想它们开始以为 拍摄小组都没有呼吸了
I'm sure they're starting to think of us as death, you know, the camera team.
因为虽然我们不干涉
Because, although we, you know, we're not influencing it, in any way really... the...
但我们一直跟着科摩多龙
we're always there when the dragon's there...
水牛受伤了,我们一直跟着它
and, you know, she's sick so we're following her...
你看到它回头望向你 我觉得自己跟死人没两样
and you see her looking back at you and I'm sure I feel like death
然后它准备要大开杀戒
and his scythe's coming in to kill.
我不确定自己能不能置身事外
I'm not really that sure how cut out I am for this.
如果必须整天盯着事情发展 眼睁睁看着水牛死去
If, if the game is spending all your time watching an animal die...
我真的不知道
I don't know about that.
科摩多龙看起来很残忍♥
The dragons seem brutal,
但这是它们唯一 能猎捕到大型动物的方式
yet this is the only way they can get large prey.
拍摄团队无法再客观地 看待这个猎杀行动
For the team, the event has become personal.
我想因为我们慢慢认识它
I think as we've got to know him and, you know,
每天早上都看到它 每天晚上也看到它
we've seen him every morning, we've seen him every evening...
我们跟它建立了某种关系
and, you know, you build up a relationship with him...
今天我想它大概是放弃了
and, and today I think he, he kind of gave up.
第二天 一切都结束了
The next day, it is all over.
现在结束了 我们呆在一旁回想事情的经过
Now it's over, you sit back and reflect and you sort of feel,
真的让人难以置信
that was just astonishing.
一切如此原始
And it feels so primeval.
眼前的景象 好像不属于这个时代
It feels, we're watching something from a different era.
它们真的是世上最奇妙的生物
And they really are the most fantastic things to be with.
很吓人
Scary...
令人惊叹
awesome, you know,
我看着它觉得自己好像 在看着来自侏罗纪公园的生物
to look at, you just feel that you are looking at something from "Jurassic Park".
剧集 | 生命(2009) | 导航列表