剧集 | 生命(2009) | 导航列表
The female did come down,
但它靠近棚架入口时 还是有点紧张
but she was quite nervous near the entrance to the bower,
所以我们没有拍到什么画面
so we didn't get very much of that.
这种情况令人很担心
This was a real concern,
因为求偶行为是本片故事的关键
because the courtship behaviour was key to our story.
他在里面已经待了十个小时
He's just done a 10-hour stint,
今天天气非常好 所以我们希望能有一些进展
been a really nice day so we're just hoping it's gone well.
一天的拍摄又结束了 拍到的画面还是有限
Another day's filming over, and still little to show for it.
十个小时了
10 hours in the hide.
还好今天拍摄已经结束了
Fortunately filming is over for the day,
我们现在要再度启程去接巴利
we're just gonna go and collect Barrie again.
- 你今天看到交♥配♥了吗 - 没有,没有交♥配♥
Did you see a mate today? No, no, mating.
其他都进行得很顺利 但是我们还没拍到交♥配♥
Everything else is going well but we haven't got the mating.
我能拍摄到这么清楚的雄鸟画面
The fact I was getting such good footage of the male
说明了它显然 已习惯了藏身篷的存在
meant he'd obviously got used to the hide.
但是来访的雌鸟依然小心翼翼
But the visiting females were still wary of it.
雌鸟的确看来有点紧张
The females did seem a bit nervous,
所以我决定把藏身篷往后推
so I took the decision to push the hide back,
拉开与鸟儿间的距离
just to get more distance from the birds,
我还把镜头嵌入树林里
the other thing I've done is recessed the lens
我们把植物铺在四周
and we put this vegetation all around it,
希望这样可以拍到 多一些雌鸟的画面
so I'm hoping that's gonna provide more female behaviour.
剩下的拍摄天数不多了
There were few filming days left,
巴利做的调整 能不能见效相当关键
it was crucial Barrie's adjustments paid off.
雄鸟已经跳进棚架内开始鸣叫
The male has just run into the bower and started calling
所以我想可能是雌鸟来了
so I think that means there might be a female coming.
我突然意识到 我们两个都在黑暗中等待
It struck me, here we both were waiting in the darkness,
雄鸟试图引起雌鸟的注意
the male trying to attract the female,
我只希望这次没有弄错
and I was just hoping that I'd got it right this time
雌鸟的拜访不是短暂停留
and it was more than just a fleeting visit.
在藏身篷内工作 必须静♥坐♥不动好几个小时
Working in a hide involves hours of prolonged inactivity
不时会看到最激动人心的画面
punctuated by the most intense moments of action.
这是整个团队所期待的关键时刻
This was the crucial moment the whole team had worked towards.
对巴利来说,一切渐渐明朗化
Everything was falling into place for Barrie,
鸟儿慢慢展开行动
the behaviour unfolding.
太好了,这正是我们要的
Right, that's good, think we're in action.
二十一天的藏身篷生活
21 days in a hide,
巴利展现了 令人难以置信的耐心和毅力
astonishing patience and perseverance.
这样的画面从未展现在世人面前
This has never been filmed before.
拍摄小组费尽千辛万苦
Such effort and endeavour for a crucial piece of behaviour
只为了拍摄这个关键 且稍纵即逝的画面
that's over in a matter of seconds.
可以跟我握手吗
Would you like to shake my hand, Stephen?
- 为什么 - 我拍到交♥配♥了
- What does that mean? - Well, we got the mating.
- 你拍到交♥配♥了 - 是啊,我们拍到交♥配♥了
- You got the mating? - Yeah, yeah, we got the mating.
- 太好了 - 今天真的很美妙,太棒了
- Oh, wow. - Yeah, so really good day, brilliant day,
真的很惊人,我已经。。。
yeah but just, just amazing. I must have -
呆坐在这个藏身篷里
well, what is it
三个星期了
- three weeks I've spent sitting in this hide,
我以为拍不到了 真的,因为我们没有时间了
and I just didn't think we'd ever get it,
只剩下几天 所以在这个礼拜终于拍到
cos we're running out of days, only a few left now, so, so to get that this week is,
真的很令人不敢相信
is just incredible
真的非常非常棒,很棒的画面
and it was a really, really good, really good behaviour,
所以我很开心
so I'm delighted.
成功了
Success!
这是巴利拍摄鸟类的最后一站
This was Barrie's last filming trip for the Birds episode
也划下了完美的句点
and what a befitting end.
剧集 | 生命(2009) | 导航列表