剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
绿色剧集现在开始
盗窃案发生七年前
你应该知道我是什么人
You deserve to know what I am.
我为什么在这里
Why I'm here.
我为什么不会去其他地方
Why I don't expect to ever be anywhere else.
罪犯有各种类型
Criminals come in all different flavors.
不管是哪一种 做得够久总会失手
No matter what kind you are, you do it long enough, you fall.
这无法阻止我们 想出新方法做同样的勾当
It don't stop us from thinking up new ways to do the same old shit.
我们看到需求就去满足
We see a need and we fill it.
看到机会就去抓住
A chance, and we take it.
表面安分守己
Toeing up to the line,
但当时机来临时
knowing when the moment comes,
我们会毫不犹豫地出手
we gonna jump right over it.
(单向组合 与你共度今晚)
成功的时候 就如同魔法一般
When it works, it's magic.
怎么样
How's it going?
燕麦好吃吗
How's the oatmeal, good?
这是一种新的燕麦 加了谷物的
It's actually a new kind of oatmeal, with groats.
我做出了选择
I made a choice.
坚果更多 富含纤维 对你身体有好处
Nuttier, fibrous. It's good for you.
你一定喜欢
Blow your mind.
我曾被背叛
I was betrayed.
各位慢用
Enjoy, guys.
费了很大功夫呢
A lot of effort went into it.
你好啊 兄弟 你还好吗
What's up, bro? How you doing? You good?
在享用早餐
Enjoying breakfast?
你好啊 哥们
What's up, man?
-嘿 你好吗 近来可好 -我很好 哥们 你呢
-Hey, what's up? How you been? -I'm great, man. How are you?
现在好多了
Better now.
回头再聊 好吗
Talk to you soon, all right?
-非常感谢 -没问题
-Appreciate it. -Cool.
下午好 女士们
Good afternoon, ladies.
你好啊
Hello.
抱歉 斯坦 食品室的门卡住了
Sorry, Stan. The pantry door was jammed.
看起来是有人用锤子砸过
I think somebody took a hammer to it.
大厨用不着处理这些破事
Thomas Keller doesn't have to deal with this bullshit.
等我把这个花♥园♥搞起来
Once I get this garden up and going,
我们这里就可以实现从菜园到餐桌
we are going farm-to-table up in here.
有事吗 先生们 你们好啊
What's up, gents? How are you doing?
这不是什么名牌餐刀 但是很锋利 所以要…
That is no Sabatier, but it is very sharp, so just be…
要多加小心 拜托
Be careful. Be careful. Please.
你是把我的通话时间 卖♥♥给那些黑鬼了吗
Is that my phone minutes you were selling to the spooks?
都是一家人 兄弟 我还有很多
It's all one love, brother. There's plenty of them to go around.
你看起来是那种品味很精致的人
Now, you look like someone who has a refined palate,
何不尝尝那个胡萝卜姜汤
so why don't you taste that carrot ginger soup?
是一种冷汤 就像是…该死
It is a cold soup like-- Oh, fuck!
要卖♥♥就拿你自己的卖♥♥
You do business with your own.
你赚到的就送来啄木鸟帮
And anything you get, you bring to the Peckerwoods.
我们是不是讨论过 你们帮派的名字 因为…
Have we discussed your gang name because--
该死
Fuck.
这里有什么事吗
Is there a problem here?
有 但不关你的事
Yeah, and it ain't yours.
可他和我住一间牢房♥
Except that's my cellie.
你打他 他就会整夜呻♥吟♥
You beat on him, he's gonna be moaning about it all night.
会影响我睡眠 我就会很暴躁
It'll fuck with my sleep, then I get cranky.
我建议你马上离开这里 不然就杀了他
I'm recommending you walk the fuck out of here or kill him.
那样我就不用听那些声音了
-Then I don't have to hear about it.
嘿 他开玩笑的 他是个很幽默的人
Hey, hey, he-- he's joking. You know, he's a very funny guy.
去他的吧
Fuck him.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 哥们 我还好 谢谢你
Yeah, man, I'm all right. Thank you.
嘿 或许下次你早点来
Hey, maybe next time show up a little quicker, huh?
我早点来的话 你永远也学不到教训
I do that, and you'll never learn.
-不错啊 -是吧
-Booyah. -Yeah.
-是啊 -对吧
-Yeah, baby, yeah. -Right?
我一直在想
I've been thinking…
朱迪为我做了那么多
After everything Judy's been doing for me,
我应该做正确的事
I ought to do what's right, you know?
(亲爱的汉娜)
我的朋友崔在大都会队的比赛现场 负责拍摄亲吻镜头
So, I got this friend Choi who runs the kiss cam for the Mets.
我想带她去看比赛 然后在第七局的时候 砰
I'm thinking I take her to a game, seventh inning stretch and boom!
我们就出现在大屏幕上
Pose on the Jumbotron, man.
在她发♥愣♥的时候
And as she is losing her goddamn mind,
我们旁边的一辆热狗餐车
a hot dog vendor working our section
扔给她一个大号♥热狗 上面放着戒指 你觉得怎么样
throws her a foot-long with the ring on it. What you think?
你认识这个女孩多久了
How long have you known this girl?
这和时间没关系 哥们
It's not about time, man.
我是说…
I mean…
朱迪…
Judy…
她就是我的真爱
she's the one.
愿上帝保佑
God bless.
拿到我要的大仲马了吗
Hey, you got my Dumas?
别忘了我们的交易
Just don't forget our deal.
不会的 放心吧
Hey, no, you got it.
(《基♥督♥山伯爵》 大仲马著)
该死的
-Damn.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, y'alright?
是 不用 我没事
Yeah, yeah, no, I'm good. I'm good.
我来接手吧 交给我吧 别担心
Let me take over for a little bit. I got this. Don't worry about it.
-谢了 哥们 -不客气
-Thanks, man. -All right.
熄灯
Lights out.
嘿 雷 我在睡觉 闭嘴
Hey, Ray. I'm trying to sleep, man. Shut up.
雷 嘿
-Ray. Hey.
雷 嘿 醒醒 哥们
Ray. Hey. Hey, Ray, wake up, man.
醒醒 哥们 醒醒 我的天啊
Wake up, man, wake up! Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你没事吧 嘿 看着我
You okay? Hey. Look at me.
我们换床
We're trading bunks.
你的各项指标都很好 弗农先生 你今天感觉怎么样
Your vitals are good, Mr. Vernon. How are you feeling today?
感觉就像在监狱里待了17年
Like I've been in prison 17 years.
我给瓦格纳医生打电♥话♥了 他正过来
I called Dr. Wagner. He's coming in.
这个地方什么都不好用
Heaven forbid anything should work in this place.
他完事了就喊我一声
-Shout when he's done.
好的
Yeah.
我认为今天是我们的纪念日
So, I thought it's our anniversary.
这要看从什么时候算起
I mean, it… it depends on when you start counting,
但我认为第一次约会
but I like to think the first date
就是我第一次看到你在药房♥工作时
was when I first saw you working at the pharmacy.
这…
It's, um…
这做得可真是太细致了
It's super detailed.
雷是香皂雕刻界的米开朗基罗
Ray is an Irish Spring Michelangelo.
我们要谈谈生意的事 好吗
We've got to talk some shop, okay?
米基戒掉了氧可酮 我觉得这对他来说非常好
Mickey kicked oxy, which, you know, fucking great for him, I guess,
但这就意味着不会再有SIM卡了
but, uh, it means no more SIM cards.
没关系的 我们给他付的是现金
That's okay. Uh, we pay him cash.
-虽然这样利润会有所减少… -不 斯坦 他…
-It cuts into our margins a little-- -No, Stan. He…
他告诉他的老板他偷了卡 他不干了
He told his boss he stole the cards. He's out.
他们当场就把他解雇了
They fired him on the spot.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们这里有人在等着卡呢
I got guys in here who are expecting cards.
他们可没什么耐心
They aren't patient.
早上好 先生们 你们好吗
Good morning, gentlemen. How are you?
(凯迪医生)
嘿 雷 你好吗 哥们
Hey, Ray. How are you doing, man?
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc.
克莱蒙斯护士给我讲了大概情况
So, Nurse Clemmons gave me the rundown,
你跟我说一下是怎么回事吧
but why don't you tell me what happened?
我和地板来了个亲密接触
Me and the floor had a disagreement.
摔得不轻吧
And you lost, huh?
我拿到了你的血检结果
Well, I got the results from your blood work here
好消息是
and the good news is
就你这个年纪和状况来说 你非常健康
you're in excellent health for a man your age and situation.
但是呢
But?
最近几个月来
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表