剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
没有人知道在哪一刻会全盘皆输
No one can pinpoint the exact moment it all fell apart.
当情绪累积太多时…
When emotions got too high…
当亮出武器时…
when the weapons came out…
当恐惧占据了上风时…
when the fear got the upper hand…
当头领再也没有当头领的能力
when the leader didn't have it in him anymore.
每一个糟糕的决定…
Every bad decision…
每一个错误的举动…
every wrong step…
如果你想要的话 可以都重现一遍
replay them all, if you want.
怀疑 愧疚 谎言
Suspicion, guilt, lies.
没有人知道在哪一刻会全盘皆输
No one can pinpoint the exact moment it all fell apart.
近30年来我一直负责暴风雨报道 很少见到这样的混合风暴…
I've rarely seem a hybrid storm like… I've covered storms for nearly 30 years,
…一场三连式的破坏
…a trifecta of destruction.
…堪称完美风暴
…calling it the perfect storm.
海浪奔涌而来…
Ocean surges coming…
伊格纳西奥飓风离开市区 向北而去
As Ignacio leaves the city and heads north,
我们接到报告说 中心商场里发生了爆♥炸♥
we have reports of an explosion at the Center Mall.
全城范围内 破坏相当彻底
All over the city, there is utter devastation.
目光所及的每条街道 每个地方…
Every street, every place that you can see…
就在时代广场这里 岛上大部分地区都在停电
Right here in Times Square, so much of the island sitting in the dark,
而远处却灯火通明
while glittering in the distance,
天际线的其余部分 仍然如往常一样闪亮
the rest of the skyline shining as it always has.
你这是想要去哪里
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
我们被发现了
We're blown.
三天之后 塔珀湖见 这里不安全了
Three days, Tupper Lake. It's not safe here.
带上债券去买♥♥家那里吧
Get the bonds and take them to the fence.
债券在哪儿
Where are the bonds?
原本在卡车上 而你也本该在那里
In the truck. Where you were supposed to be.
我的工作是把它们放在电梯里
My job was to put them in the elevator.
我完成了
I did that. Okay?
我上去后 债券和卡车都已不在
I go up, there's no bonds and no truck.
艾娃在哪 你不是和她一起吗
Where's Ava? Weren't you with her?
鲍勃在哪 你不是和他一起吗
Where's Bob? Weren't you with him?
是 我们分开了 我以为他回这里来了
Yeah. Yeah, um, we got separated. -I thought he'd be back here.
没有人回来
-Well, nobody is.
我们拿上这些护照离开吧
We take these passports, we get out of here.
我做了这么多 绝对不会空手离开
I didn't do everything that I just did to walk away with nothing.
在我们拿到那些债券之前 谁都不能离开
Until we've got those bonds, no one's going anywhere.
你觉得有人骗了我们
You think somebody screwed us?
你以为每个人都很值得相信吗
Because everyone's so fucking trustworthy?
-那些探员是怎么回事 -他们一定是听到警报了
-What about the FBI, Leo? -They must've heard the alarms.
不是的 我从通讯器里听到了
No, no. I heard it on the comms.
联调局的人 在警报器响起来之前就到了
The FBI showed up before the alarms came on,
也就是说有人通风报信
which means that someone told them.
也就是说我们中间有告密者
Which means we've got a rat.
里奥
Leo!
给我进来
Get in here!
哥们 放松
Man, relax!
-那是谁 -什么 达玛龙
-Who was that? -What, Damarion?
达玛龙是什么东西
What the fuck is a Damarion?
没事的 他是匈牙利人 他给了我这个梨子
It's cool. He's Hungarian. He gave me this pear actually.
-你让朋友开车送你的 -没有 当然不是
-You had a friend drive you? -No, of course not. Uh…
斯坦 你是不是…
Stan, did you…
你是乘优步来碰面地点的
Did you Uber to the meet?
是来福车应用
I mean, it was Lyft
因为现在的价格飙升得不像话
'cause surge pricing is ridiculous right now.
我不会打火 没本事偷车 好吗
Look, I don't know how to hotwire a car. Okay?
我又不是你
I'm not you.
我有个假帐号♥ 是用来叫车的
I have a fake account. I use it to make drop-offs.
你为什么不坐那辆卡车
Why didn't you take the truck?
当时卡车不在那里 哥们 但我可以告诉你谁在
It wasn't there, man, but I'll tell you who was.
看看谁来了
Look who decided to show up.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
不知道
I don't know.
RJ呢
What about RJ?
RJ在哪儿 朱迪
Where's RJ, Judy?
债券不在里奥那里
Leo doesn't have the bonds.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
搞半天白忙活了
All that was for nothing?
那么经典的极品大混战 结果一无所获
That whole grade A, prize-winning clusterfuck was for nothing?
-有人拿了债券… -没错 是有人拿了
-Somebody's got the bonds-- -Yeah, someone's got them!
-他都快到斐济了 -没有人去斐济
-He's halfway to Fiji. -Nobody is.
我敢打赌现在有人正在飞机上
I bet someone's on a plane right now
喝着含羞草酒嘲笑我们呢
with a mimosa in one hand and a middle finger in the other.
鲍勃没有拿债券
Bob didn't take the bonds!
他都想要杀掉我们了 还不会拿债券吗
He's gonna try to kill us and not take the bonds?
你怎么知道的 朱迪
How the fuck do you know that, Judy, huh?
罗杰 我尽快赶过来了
Roger? I got here as fast as I could.
我在录像中看到他们了
I saw them on the feed.
他们肯定还没走远
They couldn't have gotten far.
我只想知道他们是谁 怎么进了我的地下金库的
I just want to know who they are and how the hell they got into my vault.
拜托查一下所有的监控录像 所有的警报记录
Please check on every video feed, every alarm log.
做个全面系统分♥析♥
Get a full systems analysis.
好的
-Okay.
再找个取证小组
And a forensics team.
卡洛斯 出什么事了
Carlos, what the fuck happened?
我…
I…
我差点就抓住一个
I had one of them.
你认出他了吗
Did you recognize him?
-他们被毒晕了 -还用你说吗
-They've been drugged. -You think?
最后六个小时的视频被删掉了
Last six hours of video have been wiped.
找个潜水小队来 我要看看里面的情况
Get a dive team. I want eyes inside now.
装债券的箱子是防水的 债券应该是安全的
The bond cases are waterproof. The bonds themselves should be safe.
你知道还有什么应该是防水的吗
You know what else was supposed to be waterproof?
整座地下金库
The entire fucking vault!
有客人到了
We have guests.
-联邦调查局来这里干什么 -不知道
-What's the FBI doing here? -I don't know.
-让他们走 -他们也许能帮上忙
-Get 'em out. -They could be useful.
斯蒂芬蒂勒到处都有眼线 汉娜
Stefan Thiele has ears everywhere, Hannah,
包括在联邦调查局
including the FBI.
我不希望他在我确定债券安全之前 听到这件事的风声 去吧
I don't want him getting wind of this until I know those bonds are safe. Go.
我自己想办法下去
-I'm gonna find my way down.
我们是有合理依据的
We have probable cause.
我是联邦调查局的阿巴西探员 我们要找罗杰萨拉斯
Agent Abbasi, FBI. We're looking for Roger Salas.
恐怕萨拉斯先生现在脱不开身
Uh, I'm afraid Mr. Salas is tied up at the moment.
我是汉娜金 数字安♥全♥部♥主任
I'm Hannah Kim, head of digital security.
我们有理由相信你们的金库被盗了
We have reason to believe your vault was robbed.
太夸张了吧
How dramatic.
但如果我们被盗了 我会是第一个知道的
But if we had been robbed, I would be the first to know.
我们在员工内部有线人
We have informants inside the crew.
我懂了 幸好萨拉斯公♥司♥ 一切安然无恙
I see. Well, fortunately, everything down at SLS is safe and sound.
但凌晨4点 飓风刚过 你们却都在这里
Yet you're all here at 4:00 a.m. In the tail of a hurricane.
如果真有人试图…
-If there'd been an attempt--
并没有
-Which there wasn't.
对我们隐瞒实情 会被认定为妨碍司法公正
Not telling us about it would be obstruction of justice.
除非你们带着搜查令回来 不然我…
Short of you coming back with a warrant, I'm--
探员 我是罗杰萨拉斯
Agents! Roger Salas.
非常感谢你们过来
Thank you so much for checking on us.
但所幸那只是误报 只是轻微的漏水损坏而已
Luckily it's all just a false alarm, some, uh, minor water damage.
我们想要下去看看
Well, we'd like to come down. Take a look.
不 我很乐意接受查看 但必须有提前通知
No, I'd be happy to let you with advance notice.
我的客户都是很注重隐私的人
My clients are very private people.
不能随便让无关人员进入 你们懂的
Can't allow just anyone inside. You understand.
我们不是无关人员 我们是联邦探员
We're not just anyone. We're the FBI.
在某种程度上 我们其他人都算是“无关人员”
At certain levels, the rest of us are all "just anyone."
我们耽误你们够久了
We've taken enough of your time.
他们什么证据都没有 只是在试探
They don't have anything. They're just fishing.
(斯蒂芬蒂勒 手♥机♥)
好吧 虽然我们不能进SLS
Okay, so we can't get into SLS,
但或许可以找到抢劫这里的人
but maybe we can find the people who robbed it.
梅塞在那辆卡车上 我们可以查看道路监控录像
Mercer's in the Con-Ed truck. We can get on the traffic cam.
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表